NEED HELP ASAP

Need a massive red pill dump on Right vs Left

Some libcuck posted me a source that showed all the top wealthiest states in America were Democratic leaning states.

If you don't have evidence backing a claim, you don't have an argument.
If you can't acquire evidence to back a claim, you can't make an argument.
If you believe something without evidence, you argument an idiot.
Learn to find and evaluate sources. Until then, keep you opinions to yourself.

i-i-i guess i'm not a, liberal then. He convinced me lads

Liberalism >>>>>>> Cuckservatism

Failed correlation > causation relation. All western nations are superior over black nations. Does that mean we're inherantly better as well then libcuck? Gotta keep the logic straight there

>you have to be rich to vote democrate
Where's the problem here Nigel? Just say he can't prove which is the cause and which is the consequence, call him a bourgeois making an argumentum ad crumenam argument.

>"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
t. Lucifer worshiping fag

Yeah but nigger nations are more conservative. Checkmate faggy right wingers

"And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me."

Did I fuck up? It's been 30+ minutes and he hasn't responded yet

just blame the jews. they're the ones pushing the agendas and they're the ones with the money... which allows them to do that

Jesus Christ, go back and stay there.

>Reddit
>Forbes
>Gallup
>Huffpo

Wow... just wow.

Get the fuck off my board

That is only the case because those states have major population centers. Without farmers and producers from other states volunteering to provide their services for a cost, all of those people would starve to death

Show him the racial demographics of those states.

Show him the 5 highest crime cities and 5 lowest crime cities, and the respective racial demographics for each of them.

Oh Jesus Christ I didn't even see this.

You're a lost cause kid. Go educate yourself before you trying playing with grown ups.

Dems BTFO

So they're rich and they don't have to interact with inner city shitskins? Sounds like a redpill to me. Interesting how rich white areas (with a few well off, well-integrated minorities) lean left, while the Deep South and anyone else in direct contact with nog culture leans right.

You have to go back.

The only good post in this thread.

>per capita
>wasteland states
>literally like 5 people live there and one of them is a billionaire oil entrepreneur
>amg our average is so high

Where's switzerland???

There is no active right wing in America. Tax cuts for the rich != right wing. And yes, the democratic party is more effective than the republican party. The republican party is corrupt and cares more about wealthy donors than it does the American. Do not fall into the trap of trying to defend republicans, it is a losing battle. It's actually really embarrassing that you couldn't figure this out on your own.

left