What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

>*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
>*lisping*
Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

>*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers,
>*desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils*
but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

>*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
>*skin absorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDKtvUPrZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ebrietas in this shit thread!

he never eats on camera though

This is one spicy meme. I like it

Kawaii~

The Choir chose right.

can someone tell me what's the deal with shaming him, I sincerely don't get it

Look. If your gonna shitpost PAY MY HEALTHCARE, at least get the right character to shitpost as. Its cringe when you jump from Boogie to Francis.

When they repealed Obamacare he posted something to the effect of "Whos gonna pay for my healthcare now!?"

Because he's literally the reason Republicans want to appeal Obamacare

It's a funny meme

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDKtvUPrZA

Something tells me you actually wanted to post this thread on Sup Forums, but fucked up and posted it on Sup Forums.

Okay, francis

burger king

I looked that info up and according to him he paid more into healthcare than he received up until now. Not saying I believe him, but I find it quite normal that people with health issues might be frightened if Obamacare gets suppressed.

Then again both my parents rely on the European healthcare system because of their severe health issues, so I might be biased.

Bump

BUMP NIGGA

back2reddit

bump

BOOGIE IS HUNGER
PAY HEALTH

God it's going to be so satisfying to see all the sad posts on his youtube channel blaming republicans for not paying for his health care once he dies of a massive fucking heart failure.

"Republicans KILLED Boogie! His 525 pound mass would have lived to a ripe old age if only REPUBLICANS had paid for his health care!"

hah a............. n

HAHAHHSHAHAHAHSHAHHAHQ BOOGIE2988thanks

Amelia > Ebrietas
This is a fact

SHUT UP THIS IS BOOGIE2988 THREAD

>*does the fat guy pushing his glasses up with one finger thing*

HAHAHAHAHA