Why won't the US government tackle the obesity epidemic?

Why won't the US government tackle the obesity epidemic?

They banned cigarette advertising from damn near everything, and regulate where alcohol can be promoted so why not curtail promoting unhealthy food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fra_4JLINsM
quora.com/Why-do-lights-not-oscillate-in-an-on-off-on-off-fashion-when-powered-by-alternating-current-Could-battery-charge-be-conserved-by-using-this-principle-using-diodes-and-capacitors-to-control-current-flow-of-direct-current-to-mimic-alternating-current-without-actually-transforming-the-current
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show in the constitution where the US federal government is empowered to do anything about the health of its citizens. I'll wait.

Because when obese people get sick they need lots of medical treatment, corrupt lobbyists working for big businesses ensure it stays that way. who do you think is funding sjws that spew body positivity bullshit.

smokers and alcoholics tend to make money for the medical establishment too.

so would smokers be protected under the 9th amendment? and boozers and fatties too?

Remember when Michelle tried to get public schools to serve healthier food, and all the fat fuck Republicans bitched about government interference? People on here still whine about it.
Maybe that's why.
Show me in the Constitution where the government is empowered to do half the things is does. The constitution is about ensuring rights, you retarded nigger. The constitution doesn't give the government power to have driving laws or prevent 10 year Olds from drinking, yet they do it anyway, and no one is advocating for them to stop.

>Projected image of what the average American will look like in 2050.

Regulation of interstate commerce.

To kill us off easier when the time comes. Drinkers and smokers will still be able to fight, so that's not a factor. An obese diabetic, on the other hand, is fucked once their metformin or insulin is gone. Not to mention their slowness from being fat.

fat fuck democrats also bitched about the food program

because fuck you

All the "big tobacco" people went into "big food" It's funny, they use all the same tricks and tactics that worked for cigarettes.

how well can a society function with millions of drunk drivers going to work each day?

See meme.

because its a free country, and pretentious democrats jack themselves off in Congress banning advertising on things they don't like

you say that like it's a bad thing.

it is a little creepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=fra_4JLINsM

>Why won't the US government tackle the obesity epidemic?

>They banned cigarette advertising from damn near everything, and regulate where alcohol can be promoted so why not curtail promoting unhealthy food?

Understanding this requires knowledge of how the universe actually works.

A large part of the function of life, especially life subservient or symbiotic to another form, is that of stabilization, reversing entropy within a system, making a system more predictable. However you can't actually "reverse entropy" so it comes at a cost to the host system.

Humans and animals are used as a predictable storehouses of cycles in the universe, and greater the mass in a single, predictable unit, the greater the overall source of harvest able stability.

And because America is the great chaotic attractor of the flows and cycles in the world, money, weapons, politics, power, etc; this chaos is counterbalanced by the bovine population who, while their leaders create chaos in the world, can be predictably found in front of a computer or television, or sitting in a cubicle, or driving along a pre-established route along a highway; a wonderful source of predictability in the world as their bodies store fat cells and carbohydrates which makes our metabolism more predictable, their brains storing internet ads and memes which makes our nervous systems a storehouse of stability for the rest of the universe, turning us commoners into socialized bovine capacitors, unleashing the predictable responses (SWEDEN YES) whenever any source of chaos emerges in the world, we are there and ready to react against it predictably (mudslimes at it again), ignorant of the fact that the only reason these things happen over and over again is because of their entanglement with our own predictability.

Pretty much this they want weak estrogen filled medicine dependent blobs of tax live stock to weak to revolt.

because freedom

Neat.

What do you make of LED lights?

SLIDE THREAD

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

SHAREBLUE WANTS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT

ANTI-OBESITY IS CODE
FOR ANTI-WHITE

the light from the sun, a giant ball of exploding hydrogen, passes through 93 miles of space particles before reaching earth

LED lights cycle at the discrete frequency the mains power or source circuit is tuned to

Michelle's shitty school food act didn't improve quality, you fucking retard, it madated that they had to use certified organic ingredients and products, resulting in the meals being basically the same but lower servings because that shit costs a lot more.

More importantly, that's not their fucking job. School lunch criteria should be set at the local level.

Loads of lobbying from fast food interests.

i am not sure about that. obesity may be something blacks are better at.

>data not reported.

kek. I need to move there.

ANTI-OBESITY IS CODE
FOR ANTI-WHITE

if i ever start to see billboards with black people i know i am in the wrong part of town.

Eat shit, you fat fuck.

Somehow I thinking smoking would reduce obesity...

ANTI-OBESITY IS CODE
FOR ANTI-WHITE

Checked

They've rolled out LED's as the standard light bulb here in the US (I cannot see flags). It's supposedly to 'save energy' and combat 'global warming.' However, they seem to have an eerie physiological and social effect as well. They keep areas brighter in the evening than they are in the morning. When looking at them, they seem to be powerful enough to knock some senses offline and subsequently a level of mental cognizance. This seems to produce a potent robotic effect as well as a more intense and steady sense of sensory overwhelming complacency. The lights used in public seem to have varying degrees of blue hue, if they are not a blinding white.

Driving opposite of vehicles with these lights (and modern vehicles can have up to four sets of them) will practically veer you off the road. The mercury in these lights are arguably less environmentally feasible. It's hard to imagine that this was done to the benefit of the American public and not some ulterior motive(s). I would assume large scale physiological (in tandem with psychological) social conditioning of some sort.

>LED lights cycle at the discrete frequency the mains power or source circuit is tuned to

I did not know that. I don't have much beyond the US public school's teaching requirements of electronics and physics. One could assume what such diverse and precise frequencies could be used for then. Neat.

more info on this

quora.com/Why-do-lights-not-oscillate-in-an-on-off-on-off-fashion-when-powered-by-alternating-current-Could-battery-charge-be-conserved-by-using-this-principle-using-diodes-and-capacitors-to-control-current-flow-of-direct-current-to-mimic-alternating-current-without-actually-transforming-the-current

Bump for nightmare fuel