HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHSAASDAGHARIHÖLWFNÖWIEGAGHLSHFWJQO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnxkkYEwpbU
youtu.be/lBMFe_IaJ_I?t=310
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>walking

peasants.

Florida classy

A GOLF CART?

>being borderline morbidly obese

so much better amirite?

>morbidly

He's pretty much on the line between overweight and obese.

T. 6ft2 240lb guy also on that line.

Did any of those eurocucks do all the traveling that trump did that week?

Wow literally Hitler

>tfw you dont know if jamarcus will be admited in the vallhalla

Now that's a true american

youtube.com/watch?v=BnxkkYEwpbU

SHART

IN

CART

Macron did day more for example

Why are you so sensitive about trump being fat? Are you from reddit?

This is the most American thing I've ever read

walking is for plebs and Justin's from Canada

based

Macron took a 14 hour flight to Saudi Arabia, then Israel, Italy, Belgium and then back to Italy that week?

>European leader's are so cucked they are forced to walk behind the throne

Reminder a leader leads from the front.

Merkel is a tyrant.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

He's be traveling pretty much non stop for 3 months retard. Just like trump did during his campaign

And again why so emotional about something so irrelevant?

>He's pretty much on the line between overweight and obese.
By american standars.

he's also 30 years younger

Because traveling in France is the same as Trump's around the globe itinerary. Ok.

>He's be traveling pretty much non stop for 3 months retard
he has been only for a week outside the US. Most of the time in luxury hotels and Air force one which is like a luxury flying hotel.

>peasants

Trump is 70 and is high energy a lot of the time; give him a break

>loool FDR had to roll around in a wheelchair

By BMI. Pretty sure that's standardised worldwide.

TWO SEATS BLOBALD?

he is fat, man.

I thought merifats carting their lazy asses around was a meme.
next you're gonna tell me shart in mart is real, too.

>give him a break he's old and fat
So Trump straight up lied when he said he's the "fittest president ever"?
No it's not the same, it's worse. Any non-stop travel for 3 months is much worse than cursing around for a week

p. low energy t.bh

see

what the fuck is so fucking awesome about golf god damnit

i mean this is like me following along on my segway or some shit because i'm such a nerd, Trump's such a golf hooligan that he brings his god damn degeneracy vehicle with him

I'm so sick of these fucking degenerates and their shitty stick/ball game. They are nothing but crime-causing disease ridden degenerates. What have they done for us? What have golf parks done?

Golf is a cult and if you don't see that then you're just as brainwashed as those ballgobblers. Deny golf, golf isn't real, golf never happened, and you need to understand that there's no evidence for golf ever existing.

>degeneracy vehicle
lel'd

you think it's about the sport?
it's about the community doing it.

>picked one sentence he said, among millions, in public over the past 40 year
>thinks that's an argument

You don't get it do you? People hate this pedantic shilling and are done with it.

We are far more concerned about real problems, like the country-harming corruption of the Democratic Party and the deliberate lies and false narratives of what used to be the mainstream media.

Trump also lied another time, by the way, when he said I was going to get sick of winning. I will never be sick of winning, just like you will never be sick of seeing desert rats raping your women.

DRUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF

Here is a picture of that.

Yeah so they can gather around and talk about tax evasion and how much money they have and sell their cocaine. Fucking losers!

Obviously I'm joking but also I'm serious about how golf isn't all that interesting to me. Putt putt golf seems fun though. I bet I wouldn't find a group of people like me willing to play golf, although I would like to give it a try. I know it's really not about the game itself, although I do wonder about how relaxing it could be for casual players. Is it like fishing? You're just out there strategizing and trying to get the ball in the hole, sounds meditative.

It was because of a security reason. people don't read these days...

whilst his wive might be over 70 he certainly isnt

>picked one point he repeatedly tried do convince people of, even going so far as bribing his doctor to write a statement he could present on TV
fixed
>We are far more concerned about real problems
Which is why you pick the candidate with the thinnest skin who gets into the most bickering about stupid shit of all?

Kek

Smart, it was electric, right?

LOL you fucking obese losers

Nah, Trump's a sick cunt.

You're the one bickering Fagzilla

>fittest President ever

I still don't know what the fuck that shit was about. He's a 70 year old businessman, he can be as fat as he wants.

I do think his mental health is declining. Why did he do this? Even "exhaustion" is still a mental health reason. It's not a big deal if it can be treated. It might even be admirable if he has dementia and decided to be President before it gets any worse, and fuck the consequences. I can see good coming out of that, like motivating people with alzheimer's.

cart of MAGA

So what? Why make things intentionally harder when there is an easier way? This is how Americans are and this is why we are the greatest country on the planet. Euros try to act like they're too cool for carts in the grocery store or to use golf carts but in reality THEY are the ones who look like fools

Pay debts first then you can talk shit

No fucking shit. It's not even like this guy is denying it.
Trump is fat, and he's overweight, and he's like two meals away from obese. He could definitely make this walk if he wanted to, as well, and I wonder how much of this was some retarded security decision.

He's not morbidly obese. No fucking way. He's not round enough to be like most obese people. But he's still overweight, and he's not just a "little" overweight. Does that sound fair?

>traveling 14 hours in the airforce one, a spacious luxury aircraft, with beds, kitchen cooked meals, internet, tv etc.
>After that having a little chat with the president of SA, read a prewritten speech written by someone else and then stay in 5* luxury hotels.
>Repeat in a few other countries.
OH THE HUMANITY! TRUMP REALLY IS A HERO, AM I RIGHT FELLOW PEDES??? HE WASNT EVEN ABLE TO PAY ONE (1) ROUND OF GOLF IN FLORIDA LAST WEEK! WHAT A HERCULES!! NEVER HAS THERE BEEN A MORE FIT PRESIDENT!! MAGA, PRAISE PAPI, YABADABADOO!

I talk about real problems and you just ad hominem Trump again.

It is a dishonest shilling tactic that has been taught to you by various media outlets. Doesn't work any more though, cucko.

Trump is the one addressing real problems and he is one of a very small number of political figures in our country that isn't bought and owned by some arm or arms of the Deep State.

So you can fling as much shit as you want, but it doesn't matter because it's irrelevant

>I can see good coming out of that
oy vey lad
you might want to slow down on that koolaid

it would NOT be admirable to be a president who has dementia less than 1 year into his first of 4

>refuses to shake netanyajew's hand
Is this a message to us boys?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, where have you read that?
On breitbart?
Come on, admit it, trump is a lazy sack of lard.

Work smart, not hard

Autism: the post

I've watched him walk, and I'm pretty sure he has a bad knee. It might have been acting up on him. Dude's 74 years old.
t. 41-year-old with a bad knee.

>I talk about real problems
This thread isn't about you, drama queen
>and you just ad hominem Trump again.
I posted two undeniable facts that refutes all points you try to make

That's pretty embarrassing desu

Uh i don't even know what the fuck this thing is

They needed a body double to do the standing up

>muh ad hominem

>This thread isn't about you, drama queen
I was replying to you and giving context to your non-arguments.

>I posted two undeniable facts that refutes all points you try to make
No, you didn't. You sniped at him like a little snarky bitch. Adults understand that people are imperfect, occasionally mis-speak and occasionally change their minds; the current political status quo is so bad that an alternative is necessary. And it just turns out that that alternative turns out to be a financially independent badass who calls out the lobbyists, triggers the shit out of the cucks, finds time to drop bants on Rosie O'Donell and dogwhistles Sup Forums occasionally.

Stay mad at the media-constructed strawman version of Trump.

youtu.be/lBMFe_IaJ_I?t=310

Dementia. I mean maybe he was diagnosed and decided he didn't want to lose his mind before achieving his lifelong goal as president and helping his nation.

its called bad quality camera you stupid yank

OUTTA MY WAY YURO FUCKING SHITS

WHAT THE FUCK it shakes around 5:11

That's a robot malfunctioning probably because of the flashes

Even in the good quality you can see where it happens

>criticizes people for ad hominem while calling people cucks
>criticizes people for not talking about "real problems" while picking the candidate with the thinnest skin who gets into the most bickering about stupid shit of all
Back to readdit with your le god emperor

Right at that moment he goes through a bunch of different expressions in that second, like a malfunction, then it seems like he's delayed when he gets up. He regains composure shortly afterwards.

These things are absolutely amazing. But, if that's a bot then where's Donald? Sitting back and letting his robots do the work?

He's probably just over the line on obese as he fudged his height an inch on his physical to give him a few more pounds of "breathing room" kek

He's objectively fat and having to take a golf cart around just shows how out of shape he is. So much for "stamina"

What if his bots can't really master walking yet for long distances? I mean that's an explanation. He doesn't really walk around the WH complex like Obama does apparently.

Anyone could be in that physical health and walk for that distance. This decision was either a security move or because he's a malfunctioning Trumpbot.

Or he's just fat and lazy. The simplest explanation

Please tell me there are webms.

158 iq right there

Trump gets to ride in the cart for the same reason he gets extra ice cream.

He is demonstrably superior to any other career politician anywhere in the world.

Calling you a cuck is not ad hominem, it is merely a statement of fact.

And your refusal to acknowledge the seriousness of the issues Trump raised which are now in the public debate mostly thanks to him means that fewer and fewer people are going to be listening to you and people who think the same as you.

Stay mad and keep hurling your childish insults. This will only help our cause as the fire rises.

7D chess 'Pedes!!!

Did he have TWO scoops of ice cream while riding in his golf cart while forcing the non-privileged, less fortunate europoors to walk in scorching heat? Because if so, then he must be impeached.

>fat and lazy

Laziness then if it's one of those, because no way does being that fat stop you from walking that distance.

But, like I said, literally a puppet. You can see a few seconds after he regains composure and stops wandering and looking lost, his eyes light up and he smirks and then he stops the press and quiets them down who he realized were walking away so he can say something.

Why are you letting robots run your country?

SCROMPLDROOUMGPF

TWO FUCKING SEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTS

any real footage of this?

>it is merely a statement of fact.
So are the things I said about trump. As long as you ignore it you simply don't have credibility, and it's an active choice you make.

You know most of us don't hate T_D, right?

Sure, it's kind of cringey and Reddit is a terrible place for a real debate in the age of censorship, but they are our useful puppets - I mean greatest allies - and they are always ready to help us rig Twitter polls and vet Sup Forums memes for normie consumption. Plus they went all out on the Seth Rich shit.

Fpbp

>(((us)))
sure thing kike

>the country-harming corruption of the Democratic Party
I'm actually glad they cleaned house and got all their shit behind them. 20 new party leaders, sweeping new agenda, fresh platform oriented to ordinary Americans, not billionaires.

Now if only the Republicans could do the same about their graft, dirty tricks and endemic corruption.

>credibility
>on an anonymous Vietnamese shadow puppet discussion board

Here's the deal, faggo.

Trump
CONS
>said some mean things
>may have said "bigly" instead of big league
>has changed his mind on a few things over the past 40 years
>bragged to Billy Bush about grabbing pussies

PROS
>talked openly about the rigged economy, the fact that lobbyists control our politicians, the massive problems of illegal immigration, the failure to properly integrate Muslims in to our countries, the stupidity of nuclear confrontation with Russia, the blatant corruption of Hillary and the DNC, the illegal spying of Obama and many other topics that the media and Democrats had conscientiously ignored - forcing a bunch of issues that people actually care about on to the table thank God!

Hillary
CONS
>sold 20% of US Uranium production to Russia as her husband was paid $500k for a speech in Moscow, then accused her opponent of being a Russian agent
>received debate questions from Donna Brazile, never fessed up
>beneficiary of a DNC rig against Bernie in her favor
>hired the person in charge of the rigging hours after she was fired in disgrace
>was unambiguously informed that her foundation was taking money from the same people who fund ISIS
>all manner of fucked up shit was going on with the Clinton Foundation in Haiti
>Clinton Foundation obviously operating as an international political slush fund
>and that's before you get in to all the child trafficking shit that they appear to be tied to in Haiti
>and how the DNC appear to be actively hampering the investigation in to the murder of Seth Rich
>and all the other shit we know she's in to

PROS
>first female President probably would be a nice thing for the girls who are ignorant about her true nature and what and who she truly represents

Divide and conquer shills

Go back

>cleaned house
Not really.

They fired a bunch of staffers in an attempt to make the scandal go away. Hillary, Podesta, Obama, Wasserman-Schultz and all the rest of those criminals are still pulling the strings.

>credibility
>on an anonymous Vietnamese shadow puppet discussion board
Yes, because even within this little thread you're inconsequent with what you say and what you support

So a general on a horse is lazy?

>fresh platform
it's the exact same platform with the exact same stooges leading the party. Republicans do need to get their shit together but they probably wont if the dems keep necking themselves.

QUIG MARIO FETCH THE MODORIZED CARD :DDDDDDD