Need Manchester bombing pics

Are there any pics of the carnage from the Manchester bombing?

We got saturated with some fucking Syrian kid dying but I haven't seen any from Manchester

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3632304/manchester-bombing-mum-daughter-injuries-shrapnel-nail-bomb-suicide-attack-ariana-grande/
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/fake-news-circulating-bristol-manchester-78298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Are there any pics of the carnage from the Manchester bombing?
>We got saturated with some fucking Syrian kid dying but I haven't seen any from Manchester

Why, it's almost at if the media is specifically controlling the release and presentation of information to manipulate you.

Huh.

Bunp

this image requires more jpeg artifacts.

There's thousands of teens there with cellphones and NO ONE took pics?

You must not have noticed the dozens of videos of people running away on the TV news. There were dozens of videos of people running away on the TV news.

Perhaps the videos you're not seeking do exist but aren't selected to be shown to you. It's almost as if the media is specifically controlling the release and presentation of information to manipulate you.

Huh.

She looks kinda happy for a corpseless head

I'm going to say that when they heard a loud explosion, shrapnel flying everywhere and they were covered in someone else's grey matter their first thought was to get to safety and not to take pictures of what was going on.

Why exactly should (((they))) do an false flag like that?

Only cuts
thesun.co.uk/news/3632304/manchester-bombing-mum-daughter-injuries-shrapnel-nail-bomb-suicide-attack-ariana-grande/

The main reasons I could think of for there not being any pictures is the fact that the venue was full of kids and parents. Parental instinct is to get your child as far from danger as quickly as possible. Also the venue must of been full of mostly white civilised brits who would deem filming someone dying or in pain as very distasteful. Pakis and niggers on the other hand would film a child bleed out rather than render any help.

Is that real?

it was fake

Just post pictures of any terrorist victim. Then when leftards go "aha! That wasn't from the Aria Grande comcert, that was from the annual beheading of the Christians in Egypt" you can go "aha! Religion of peace"

Relieffrom the killer headache the music gave her

Its being staged to consolidate power. The westminster bridge attack was not fake because it didnt cause the response this attack did. Its a false flag plain and simple. People died (maybe) but it was caused by the (((big clubs))) guys to make government more relevant and needed

bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/fake-news-circulating-bristol-manchester-78298

THIS
the media is hiding all of this because of the """""""""""Islamophobia""""""""""""""

I live there and knew people caught in the attack, my young relatives have pictures on their phone of classmates with shrapnel injuries, but even when it was happening and people were trying to find out what was going on, nobody was taking pictures, or even communicating via messages ect. I honestly believe that due to the nature of the attack - not a street blast but one in a confined area, mass panic broke out because people assumed they were going to be in a Bataclan incident. Thats not the same psychological situation as knowing an event has passed and you are a spectator, they screamed like they were in a slaughter house, and one person reported fights breaking out, like mindless animals.
so yes, it happened. No, it was not staged, and it perhaps isn't that surprising, as nobody in the Bataclan got out their cameras either (so far as I know)

also if you notice the footage from inside with the girl saying "its just balloons popping" clearly she was not in the state of panic she should have been because she didnt believe she was caught in a real event. Had she known she might have flung her phone in the air and began screaming like everybody else.

Picture is The Mujahid Salman Abedi
(may Allah accept him)

As the American-led crusader continue waging war against the Khilafah, more and more Muslims continue demonstrating their willingness to sacrifice everything precious to them for the sake of fulfilling their duty to Allah.

While many continue to do so by undertaking hijrah to the Islamic State, others do so by defiantly terrorizing the crusaders in their very strongholds.

Such was the case when Salman Abedi carried out an attack on the kuffar in Ariana Grande Concert, Manchester, England and succeded in killing 22 of them and wounding 59 more. .

The bomb was not in the Arena,it was in the lobby leading to the attached train station. Inside the Arena they were not sure what it was and the stage manager grabbed the mike and tried to calm every one down

Yes, it was in the foyer, and it sent a wave of people stampeding back into the building, so many truly believed they were being carolled back inside into be slaughtered, but many others did not realise something genuine had happened

Fuck off already redit fag

Looking at the map you can see there were 4 exits and only those going in and out the exit to the lobby/foyer had any real idea

This.

Terror attack on pop concert with "22 dead", and yet five days after no pics, no video, no nothing. Looks fake af.
Compare it with recent attacks in Stockholm (4 dead) or in St.Petersburg (14 dead). Literally tons of bloody photos/vids in the first hours.

Why did (((they))) need it for? Why in Manchester? Why now?

False flag to maybe show that we can overcome? Arianna makes a comeback, and love trumps hate, and what have you etc is powerful and working?

Dno what the point of such a false flag would be.

Also pic related and there are a few others?

People probably too busy exiting the arena fleeing for their lives than pick up their phones and snapping pictures of the dead people who sat next to them.

At the time the concert was getting over and the lobby/Foyer was full of parents waiting (and I think it had a bar) and kids running out to meet them. Those closest to the bomb would have been shredded with there phones

I have seen many phone video in the arena and running out the arena and in the street around the arena and toured the train station