youtube.com/watch?v=li1JKrCo4iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Room for 44 more?

The boat is operated by Medecins sans Frontieres

Most of the refugees are from Nigeria

1,444 tanned germans

Pretty based.

Torpedoed when?

On board there were also 270 women, 44 of them pregnant.

So many engineers!

Why do they keep shitting out kids. Fuck these people and fuck europe for letting these cunts in

That fuckin ratio is rediculous

why dont people start killing the people that operate that ship??

Why isn't Lauren "lmao I love based Laura Southern" Southern there with her memeflags and her flare guns?

:^)

MORE BASED BLACK MEN? YES PLS. IM A PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER CIVIC NATIONALSIT THIS IS SO BASED!

Sadly two young women of 19 and 22 years arrived dead, because of asphyxiation. The inflatable boats they were travelling being too much overcrowded

>refugees welcome

Oh my god the cringe

The refugee received immediate health care.

Are those cucks in the background for real or shooped?

>Nigeria

Many other boats are on their way to Italy, carrying hundred of refugees

That literally means someone either sat on them or smothered them

The cucks are real, they are good young men of Neaples giving their welcome to the refugees

Those are the niggrest of niggers

Why is Nigeria sending refugees to Europe?
FUCK LIBERALISM

Bus were ready to take the refugees to their new residences.

are they being sent back?

>Naples
RIP refugees

They aren't 'sending' them, they just leave because Nigeria is a shithole and then we have countries like Italy taking them in.

Can't wait for a sturdy crew to "steal" a naval vessel and dedicate their next three years of service to gunning NGO rapist transport barges and rapist dinghies.

fuck off traitor

I hope you get murdered by refugees

Because the population of Nigeria is exploding. Also wages are very low in Nigeria. These young men are the future of Italy, they will raise the GDP!

next destination Germany

sink it

Let's hope the Italian Supercat gets them.

Here is how it works. The first son inherit shit, until he dies, subsequents sons are dead weight, another mouth to feed, unless they can get a job so they send them away with instructions to wire back home some money.

The 3rd world is essentially dumping their most useless cunts on us because we won't stop housing, feeding and giving them money for nothing.

Wow I bet the smell on that bus was insta-vomit tier.

Get woke, snownigger

MSF are the faggots that were reporting that Assad was gassing people

Why no one fucking go on the sea and sink them. It is NOT illegal on international waters. Treat them like the ENEMY they are

>are they being sent back?
No, even if there is no war in Nigeria, Italian courts have decided that because of the poor conditions of life in Nigeria, they have the right to stay.

So sink it. It's only going to go back for more. Do you people not have access to boats in Europe?

So not refugees then? One could say they are economic migrants?

Yeah thank you fellow based multicultural civic nationalist brother. If we could all see that if we are all the American family we could make Baltimore a paradise!

Let's settle for "Economic refugees"

>Italian courts have decided that because of the poor conditions of life in Nigeria, they have the right to stay.

Just go squat in politicians homes and if they try to evict you say you have a right to stay because of the poor condition of your home.

That's a nice boat, it would be a shame if something happened to the NGO's fleet.

I'm not a lawyer, but it sounds like your judges have committed treason against the nation and forfeit their lives.

this is really the camp of the saints. given the population of nigeria and climate change, even chain guns on the shores wouldn't stop it. sad

back to germany
this is your future now

They are economical refugees, poverty can be deadly

Nothing you wrote disproves what I just said. Nigeria letting people leave the country =/= Nigeria sending refugees.

It's just free travel from their citizens and if Europeans are stupid enough to let them in, pay for them enough to send money back home etc. then you really can't blame Nigerians, you blame Europeans.

So there were actually 1488 people because 44 pregnant

AHAHAHAHAHAHA sucks to be you italy

>Italian courts have decided that because of the poor conditions of life in Nigeria, they have the right to stay
I want to die.

why not letting them die?

how do liberals not see how dangerous and unsustainable it is to keep letting these things in?

Judges in Italy are wired to help poor people. You can't pay the rent?, the judge will let you stay six months for free, to see if you can find a work and money before evicting you.

>1444 refugees, 270 women
Healthy ratio. Even China never had it as bad as Europe will have it.

Did you know that average Nigerian male wants an average of 10 children? The reason they can only have around 5 to 7 is because of economic reasons. Joke or not, you're looking at the future of Europe.

White people have a hell of a future, don't we?

Fiction :
youtube.com/watch?v=X4v51rNRUME

Reality:
youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

i'm almost certain when challenging a full-on sjw liberal to a chess match
he (it?) will only think 1 move ahead at all times

Coincidence?

This. Nigerians are just acting on their instincts.

Europeans DESERVE to be raped and burned. All of them. In the worst ways imaginable.

>why not letting them die?
We never let people die in Italy. No matter if you are poor or criminal or refugee there will be always food, a roof on your head and free health care.

Nigeria could stop them at their border if it cared to save lives, they don't because they're happy to see unemployed young men leave the country. They might as well be sending them.

I'm not blaming nog, it is what it is and need to be stopped. If Africans won't, we should.

Because she's on muh dick

I'm franco-italian and i wish you'd let them die, brother

Kek works in mysterious ways.

God. Why don't you Italians just kill yourselves and get it over already.? Western Europeans don't deserve that land nor the luxurious lives they live. It's infuriating to see this slow but sure death of Europe happen. It's infuriating to witness the slow decline in the quality of life of these once prosperous areas.

Come to the conclusion already and get it done, faggots.

>Why do they keep shitting out kids
Because they are "poor", women are not "empowered". One can only hope Africa will develop fast.

They want it to happen, so they can use the resulting power vacuum to take control over the entire nation and go commie.
>assuming the American definition of liberal, which the rest of the world calls communist

Cuck.

They're traitors. They're not Italian any more, they're enemies of the people.

That doesn't seem very prudent.

Technically, Nigerians do get rejected and expelled.

The problem with expulsion is that it's simply a piece of paper saying ''pls leave''.

Noone ever does.

Meanwhile, the boat "Vos Thalassa" has arrived in Palermo, in Sicily, with 1040 refugees and 7 dead, 5 women and 2 kids. This is the first boat that arrived in Italyafter the end of the G7 meeting, when all refugee carrying boats were sent to continental Italy to avoid disturbances.

And where the fuck will these niggers end up to..? I don't think they'll stay in Italy?

*first boat that arrived in Sicily

Sweden, UK, Germany (likely, France (Very likely), Ireland (because of Nigerian presence), and just anywhere in Western Europe. Take your pick, they'll be there in no time.

If you honestly think there's hope for Western Europe you're deluding yourself. You should very safely assume Western Europe is majority non-white. Saves you the misery of thinking there's hope.

""""""refugees""""""

The politicians and bleeding heart NGOs that facilitate this all deserve to hang

>1040 refugees
>5 women and 2 kids
lmao

>5 women and 2 kids
these are the 7 dead, there are more women.
Video from Napoli today:
youtube.com/watch?v=li1JKrCo4iY

>Video from Napoli today
That one disembarked in Palermo.

Vos thalassa arrived in Palermo, vos prudence in Napoli

All I'm thinking about is bodyslamming these traitors to the ocean

Bringing resources (humanitarian aid) into stable, self-regulating ecosystems (African continent/countries) is a bad idea. In comparison to the normal fluctuations in population size (rising above the maximum that can be supported by said ecosystem, dropping below and rising again), this causes a population spike with masses of the affected organisms dying when the resources don't suffice anymore. When countering this by introducing even more external resources, once mass dying is expected, the population growth will eventually reach (near-)exponential growth.

What does the mafia thing about all that? Or is mafia just a meme nowadays?

came here to say this, you never let me down Sup Forums

Partito democratico that is actually in charge in Italy is trying to get a Ius Soli law approved from quite some time now.
They truly cannot wait to have hordes of african apes to give birth here and have hordes of future "new italians" voting for them ad infinitum.

>And where the fuck will these niggers end up to..?
They will find a place in West Europe, to replace the shrinking European population. This is necessary to avoid a contraction of the GDP.

They worship money now, "community" is a dead idea.

any noncucked locals?

I think the cucks are still upset over that.

What´s the point? They can´t even read for fuck sake.

You mean doctors without borders?

i wonder how many of them will live with george clooney

look at all of these women and children that are in desperate need of help!