“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions...

>“My handshake with him was not innocent,” Macron said. “We need to show that we won’t make small concessions, even symbolic ones, while not overhyping things either.”
>“Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength, which doesn’t bother me. I don’t believe in the diplomacy of public invective, but in my bilateral dialogues, I don’t let anything pass, that is how we are respected,” he said.

Does Macron here win a point for understanding?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13060161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only women make a big deal out of shit like this.

shows that macron is not your typical french pansy, he understands power

Is he autistic?

All leaders are

i bet he practiced that handshake for a week lmaooooooooo

Sad!

He's a Rothschild's boy, of course he understands power.

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

Drumpf looks like he's about to cry

>the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength

that's what burgers actually believe in, lol

>“Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president believe in the logic of the trial of strength, which doesn’t bother me. I don’t believe in the diplomacy of public invective, but in my bilateral dialogues, I don’t let anything pass, that is how we are respected,” he said before sinking his head back on Ahmed's lap fully taking him all the way down deep into his throat.

wtf user??? macron is le ebin frogposter ://////

God macron is such a puss. I bet his grandma wife dresses him up in little outfits.

>This damn tyrant not letting us destroy Europe in peace! I'm gonna be a fucking spaz about a small formality-that'll teach him!

So the French really see us the same way they see turkey and russia? That's pretty insane. I can't believe that there is an actual chance Europe won't be on our side in WW3

>My handshake with Donald Trump is proof I'm no pushover, says Emmanuel Macron
Making such a big deal out of a handshake just reeks of desperation to be taken seriously

Probably had to hire an American to practice with.

>Donald Trump, the Turkish president or the Russian president
Actually, he's the US president, sweetie :)

teeny weeny rothshit doggy

I hope the US sends Seal Team 6 in to personally execute Macaroni when WWIII breaks out.

topkek, sweaty

This is what I have been saying the whole time. At least England, Australians, Poland, and Japan are. I am not even sure about leafs though.

le kosher frog comes across as weak

Macron: MY HANDSHAKE WAS LE RESISTANCE TO LE DRUMPF. WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO HIM.

Trump: Who are you again?

We don't, (((they))) do
USA was always supporting them ij their degeneracy, now that there are no consensus anymore they have to shut the fuck and it bother them because they can't fulfill their (((plans)))

I am not a rabid US supporter btw, under any orher circumpstances I would have welcome these kind of attitudes, but his obvious our leaders are working against us

Trump was brutally raped in his gaping asshole in front of a live audience by based Macron

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump probably knows all sorts of things about that little psycho globalist fuck, no least of which is how he stole the election.

I like Macron more for this. Donald gave him a solid bully shake the previous day and Macron took revenge. I want more of this kind of light competitive jockeying in world politics. The whole tradition where everyone pretends to be bestest friends at the UN and NATO meetups irritates me.

We haven't been ruled by people who weren't pushing (((their))) agenda in a very long time.

Now that we have Trump, the center of (((their))) power shifts to their stooges in Europe, who are working towards destroying the European people.

It's an evil so great it's difficult to comprehend.

Macron is like the nerd who thinks he can compete with the jock by pretending to be something he's not.

That's a manly handshake

Now I find the handshakes a little embarrassing, but whatever.

The thing where he pushed the Montenegrin guy out of the way was a bad look. I see he would want to be in the front, that is fine. Why not just politely tap the shoulder and squeeze through?

I found the Pope's behavior appalling. He acted like a spoiled baby.

>being this petty and childish
Surely his wife raised him better than this.

I am not convinced Justin is one of two things.

>a male
>a human

Seriously, what is up with him? He looks so weird. I think his real name is Justine.

autism speaks ;)

So instead of shaking his head he squeezed his hand?

He literally crushed Trump's hand.

Which frankly isn't that difficult seeing how Trump has tiny, tiny hands.

This guy is quickly approaching trudeau levels of faggotry

For him to even comment on it shows hes a bitch. If he were natural alpha he would never even mention a handshake because a dominant handshake would be very normal for him. hes a bitch.

You're jealous aren't you

Jealous of what schekelstein?

Of his masculinity

Im very happy knowing the EU will not be on our side in ww3. we need to bomb the fuck out of europe. Bomb them back to the stone age and every time they start progressing bomb the fuck out of them again. and again. and again. And again.

hes a cutie loving life, you're just a sour grape

If you are this worried about a handshake, you are already cucked. No matter how much he gripped Trump's hand. The real alpha move was to fist bump Trump.

Next day headlines:
" Trump gets fisted by Macron"

>be me
>french president
>shake hands like an asshole

>be me
>leftist who abhors violence
>cheers when french asshole president violently and rudely purposefully crushes the hands of a senior citizen

ok

wtf i regret voting trump now

>Why not just politely tap the shoulder and squeeze through?
That's literally what he did. Watch it again and you can see the Montenegro leader immediately reciprocate by placing his hand on Trump's back and pushing him forward. Making contact on someone's shoulder like he did is universally a friendly gesture between guys. It was simply memed as an alpha move because it plays to the biases of both leftists and Trump supporters.

Wow he won an handshake against a 70yo old fart. Watch out we have a tough guy here

Why is Trump doing a 180 and shakjng leftist hands anyway? Literally WTF?

He's an insecure pussy who strength trained his hands for weeks so he could crush a 70 year old man's hands.

if you think that's impressive you should see macron wrangle his octogenarian wife

>win election by fraud
>take high ground

typical jew puppet

Kek

How much did the French taxpayers shell out for his globalist-approved handshaking consultant?

wth is wrong with his fingernails?

I mean, what kind of autist refuses to do a proper handshake and tries to crush the other guy's hand. Fucking child.

>wth is wrong with his fingernails?
They are not attached to his corpse.

This.

This is a Freemason handshake.

Freemason handshake.

Trump makes a big deal out of this... otherwise he wouldn't handshake like suck a fucktard

Muchas related. strawpoll.me/13060161

Nothing alpha about what he's doing.

>Long exposition of JesusvsDevil_armwrestling.jpg
Dude it's a handshake, chill

I can smell the perfume of love from here i am
Le gay love

Powerful trips, great Satan,

But surely the Netherlands will be spared? After all, without Holland, the U.S. constitution would likely never haver existed. America owes us for its existence, r-right?

>give back Québec and you can join me in my room tonight

>Macron
>burger
We lost another one...

Leave him alone. He's just proud of shaking hands with a real life president.

you pathetic shill. everyone with eyes and a brain knows trump is the clown who makes a power play from his handshakes. are you aggrieved that he's now twice been schooled on that by his peers? fucking idiot.

that is exactly what trump does every time you fucking dumbass

hard to stomach that you're just shit at life? blame the jews!

your mild mannered senior citizen who has incited violence across your country. i weep for how braindead dumb you trumpists really are. just do the planet a favour and never reproduce.

>Trump: Who are you again?

He probably calls him Manlet from France.

>t. Corbyn voter

Trudeau won this handshake.

He also AMOGd Trump earlier this year.

>Filename
Trump's doing the same on the other side.

>Smells of desperation

>Frogman squeezed Trump's hand

Hahahaha, what a pathetic display of "strength". Only a french would think this is impressive.

>we won’t make small concessions
>unless they involve saying terrorist acts are the new normal and everyone should get used to it so we can keep important vibrant mud-flavored diversity into our capitals

>that is how we are respected,” he said.
But you're not respected

Did you even look at this photo? Trump has the upper hand; read the filename.

I really want Trump to just deck him the next time he tries it.

I know it'll never happen, but it'd be fucking priceless.

Macron is Merkel's bitch.
Everyone knows that and in the end his fake displays of strength are laughed at.

Yeah, tears from a stinking Frenchman trying to impress his superior. I thought Macron forced the fuck out of that handshake and trump doesn't give two shits to befriend the president of a decaying country in Eurabia.

You know Mommy scolded him until it was perfect

Does he not know Putin or Erdogan's name?

Yeah, I thank Trump everyday for stabbing us Le Pen voters in the back.

Emmanuelle Macron grew with that movie in mind. He's the Rothschild employee and wanted to show the orders he received from his master to Mr. Trump.

ein Arschloch

The president is a woman?

I don't get it, all he did was shake the dudes hand.

Does merely touching Trump turn you into a babbling idiot, or is it a French thing?

i think the concept is stupid but..trump seems to of been doing this same thing.. I like that he did it but it's kind of cringe to talk about it

i hope he made trump feel real pain.

trumps stupid handshake game is beyond cringey, he is a global embarassment and makes america weaker every day

>

hahaha a new meme!