What have you done today to praise your pagan gods, user?

What have you done today to praise your pagan gods, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-JDZB-rHFU&list=PLF2AF35667A631811
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I jerked off so that means Slaanesh must be pretty feeling pretty praised.

I sacrificed a swede to to perkele

Sacrificed a goat ritualistically

Do greeks have gay gods?

Damn near 1/3 of the world's population is Christian, dude. It's not going anywhere.

>finns
>included before iberian peninsula

Who the fuck drew this and why were they finnish? Not even accurate he doesnt look like a mongol with downs.

>baltic
nice meme bro

Raped a girl and burned down her house then sacrificed her family to some goat fucker in heaven.

Because iberians are muslim and not white and not european

How do you deal with the fact that the entire bible revolves around Jews?

The whole Khazar thing, even though countless civilisations were complaining about the Jews being Jews prior to Christianity?

Augutus Sol Invictus is based, im surprised I don't see him posted here more often.

> [kundalini intensifies]

>Hellenic
>wreath

The wreath should be over the Roman.

>iberian peninsula
>celtiberians
They are there senpai

Do greeks have any straight gods?

Nothing

I don't even know names of my pagan gods

WE

Daily reminder that Hitler thought all of Himmler's religious beliefs were garbage and often made fun of him at parties where he was not present and only tolerated it because he thought Himmler was so loyal (turned out he wasn't, and only looking to save his own skin).

>Europe 10000 years ago
>Africa today

Fuck off kikes, don't start this shit again.

>living in mud huts at the same time Christians are building cathedrals and castles

Not the tribe of Judea. Different tribe. They aren't the real Jews, but the Fake Jews that Revelation speaks about.

Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Excuse me? Christcucks = kikes

How can you deal with the fact that Christians are staunchly anti-jew?

How do you explain when Christ denounced the Jews for being wicked, members of a church of Satan?

>pagan gods
Only the Wise Lord aka Ahura Mazda is worthy of my praise

>Anti-Jews = Jews
The Mongols sure did a number on your lot.

>non ironically following neo pagan movements without any history or integrity, forged by edgy 19th century faggots
no thanks I'll remain Christian

Positive christian is Germanic paganism Hitler worship, not Christianity, it was mainly proposed by Alfred Rosenberg, who was a Germanic pagan.

Now fuck off retard. stop trying to turn this into a pagan vs Christian thread.

Yeah Church wasn't burning shrines and other holy sites

Don't care. we have 10000000000 pagan threads turned about that already.

Jesus can cum in his own thread. now fuck off.

Because Christ is the way to victory and salvation.
armazi, zadeni, kopala, ainina and danina, aphrodite, gatsi and gaiami

>No retort
Sad!

Yes goy worship me

wasn't chainmail a celiac invention whats it doing on a baltic ? that's the trouble with getting your history from french comic books. romans weren't white they were slave midgets.

>worshiping degenerates and threes no thanks
There is only one god youtube.com/watch?v=j-JDZB-rHFU&list=PLF2AF35667A631811

>trees and piles bones/sticks
>shrines and holy sites
Nothing of value was lost.

>posting Cuck Francis
that's like saying you can't be a proud nationalist of a Western European country because our current leaders are liberal cucks. Stop disrupting and shilling against our history and culture David

>Implying its not the christcucks who worship a jew who shill against european pagan history and traditions

Nice try Chaim

All Catholics, remember the crusades

Who is this?

All religion, old and new, is for retards tbqh.

Some blacked civic nationalist

You now there is another sources than the Snorri's saga, retardburger.

Are you wanting me to be Catholic or something? Or just too stupid to understand the position of Il Papa?

>who worship a jew
So not Christians?

>2017
>still talking about religions

Will you tell this christcuck to stop shilling against paganism Yea I thought so

That's right, Jews love Christianity. Keep doing schlomos work for him by making the the white children atheist. Good goy.

Fucking fedoracucks

>stop shilling against paganism
Why, is "paganism" still too weak to defend itself like it always has been?

God told the Jews to follow his word, which they did until they refused to believe in Jesus. Meanwhile pretty much every "pagan" religion in Europe is just cancerous 19th century romanticism.

That's what they want you to think.
I wonder who have been destroying most records of the cultures.

Burned town the temples of all these gods. KEK VULT!

>Worshiping degenerates and threes
>says Jews love Christians
it seems Burgers are really idiots

Catholic policies is the main reason why Jews have so much power now, you moron.

Christcucks must be purged

Really, Georgia? Your ancestors would be ashamed of you.

How about you can give a quote from one of our 100+ anti semite Popes? Vatican II doesnt' count since Innocent III predicted this almost a thousand years ago

>I wonder who have been destroying most records of the cultures.
Anyone except Christians, given that Monasteries were devoted to preserving pre-Christian lore? I mean, you lot wouldn't be able to LARP without Christian monks telling you how.

GG, bitchboy.

>Alexander too stupid to understand sarcasm

I am Christian and pagan and kekist at the same time

>who shill against european pagan history and traditions
that you would not even know about if Christians hadn't written it down after everyone converted to Christianity. I respect and study Norse religion and history, but I don't actually believe in it. I know the parallels that Christianity has with that religion that made it easier to convert at the time.

I mean do you faggots actually believe in this religion, and if so, how do you explain the fact it went completely extinct? Doesn't that in itself prove your gods are false?

That's why I hate Pagans so much is because every one I ever met was an Atheist before he became an Pagan. You are literally LARPings and to me it's sad. You can preserve the history, the traditions, study it, teach it, share it, etc without actually worshiping false gods.

It's fake, and you all know it.
Very sad, many such cases.

Christcucks will be sucking muslim cock in the future mark my words. Cuckstianity is weak and cuckstians worship jews

Some incense, a small sacrifice, and prayer for Mars and Venus invoked with personal epithets.

Half of our mythology is about Zeus boners

says the one trying to shill for the disruption of European unity. Good work Shlomo

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

How many Crusades did pagans go on? How many nations have converted to paganism?

Its funny that christcucks actually believe that some kike was the son of god. I cringe when i see some larping crusader cuck with his le deus vult memes