Laci Green doubles down on red pill

In her latest video, the once rabid SJW has solidified her stances on the craziness of liberals and shed some light as to what drove her to a more prototypical egalitarian view. She even makes some references to there only being 2 genders.

What makes a SJW less crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gogreen18/status/318445893458206720
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another social chameleon.

Women want attention. You get attention by having the trendiest views.

>What makes a SJW less crazy?

A good dicking.

she just does it because she is about to hit the wall and is intelligent enough to know her time of finding a good men is running out

no man want to have children with a sjw feminist who is just miserable all the time

so she adapts

Laci shills will keep posting this

a mix of her realizing her world view might not be any good.

and

her on the wrong side of 25 and not having married

and

seeing her audience, despite being vocal, will always be small without marketing herself to a wider viewership

>Another social chameleon.

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

She's a band-wagoning attention whore. She became a feminist because it was popular, and she's becoming a "skeptic" because it's popular.

She traded one cancerous ideology for a self-proclaimed non-ideology. Those people have no fucking backbone of conviction, it's no surprise the rotting corpse of their movement is attracting flies.

The
Red
Pill

Also, let's get a lacifu/ sjws-you-wish-were-more-redpilled-cuz-they'd-be-perfect-waifus thing going

No intelligent liberal is weak enough to fall for vacuous tribal populism unless they are cam-whores on yootoob.

an unprincipled SJW changes it's principles for clicks, news at 11

Which one of you dicked her?

It's important to know the context of the amount of hate and misinformation she has spread prior to this video. We are basically praising her for being normal, yet not acknowledging her misguided past.

She's an example of how "sex positive" feminist is a myth. Any girl that legitimately enjoys getting fucked by men will turn eventually.

She is just pretending to be redpilled, but maybe we can get her to go natsoc and have some fun out of her given enough time.

Laci is a slut, she wants people to love her
Being a liberal only scores her weak scrawny faggots who hate themselves and blame everything on everyone
She probably ended up dating some real man who didn't back down at her liberal bullshit, she got moist and changed her views to match her partner's for attention

Most women are like that, they don't really care about politics, they care about how people feel about their opinions.

This is exactly correct. She just got new buddies and maybe even a new sexual interest

>3dpd
>waifu

She saw Shoe0nHead and said to herself
>"Wait a minute. Why am I pandering to a sea of college pussy and numales, both of which have zero money at the moment, when I can be pandering to the flip-floppy degenerate summer horndogs over at Sup Forums and Reddit who will gladly accept me and throw money at my pussy because i said "fuck SJW's" and" 1488", despite having everything to do with the things opposite to their beliefs beforehand, and clearly displaying typical clickbaitty flip-floppy beliefs myself?"

>spend years brainwashing people and taking money from major corporations to do it
>lose a major election, i.e. power
>"Guize, we need like understanding and reason and stuff :)"
>B A S E D Laci Green saying we should be reasonable and have open conversations

I think you mean new sexual interestS.

One cock just isn't enough for her.

She can't be in a committed relationship without being afraid of being forced back into the mormon lifestyle she'd escaped.

She's Jewish

>twitter.com/gogreen18/status/318445893458206720

Jews will say/write/express anything depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Many Jews recognize that the craziness of SJWs are getting out of hand, and that white people, normies, are being made aware of their whiteness and the interests that follows. For Jews, this poses a big problem, and it simply cannot be allowed to happen; it would be very bad for the Jews.

Jews thrive on conflict and disunity among the other peoples. They, and Israel, are sucking us dry while we are busy dealing with SJWs and postmodern bullshit.

Jews do not care about anything except WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE JEWS. An obligatory heuristic is that all Jews are bad - obfuscating, scheming, and intellectually dishonest at every level. Every single one of them. Do never, ever, trust the Jews.

>Shoe0nHead
I miss Boxxy.

Top this.
I bagged me a big tiddy hot jewess almost 6 years ago straight out of lib uni and now we go shooting together and she voted Trump and is more racist than me.

>She even makes some references to there only being 2 genders.
A lot of leftists and even some SJW already have this view

I doubt her sincerity, nonetheless I'm glad with her transformation as it is a clear sign of Overton window moving to the right. My guess is that in 3 years she's going to make videos about racial lQ gap and parenting.

I know nu/pol/ is quick to accept even the most blatant of scammers, bandwagoners, and false-flaggers purely because they have a pussy or nigger skin, but for gods sake please sage the fucking thread so this viral marketing don't hold further.

>is more racist than me.
How's that anything to be proud of?

Pre Frontal Cortex development

Most will only reach adulthood around 28yo

She's quicker to call a shitty driver a dumb gook or stupid niggers behind the wheel than I am. Just saying women don't really care about politics they care about looking up to their man. She does this because she loves me. A woman will adapt to her man's politics. .

>swn smother you with her big fat tatties while calling you a little girl

No girls allowed.

interesting theory

Chris Ray Gun must be preddy gud at sexxoring.

These threads are cancer.

A desire to diversify their income.
You fucking cuck.
kys & sage

>She even makes some references to there only being 2 genders.

the most powerful redpill of them all

All kikes should be gassed, including you, kike shill.

sage

Why the fuck should we care about one cunt who spouts a couple of redpills just because she spouted a bunch of bluepills?

She is less valuable then one redpilled one as she is a woman and she is trying to fit in. Giving her more attention is like a retard getting a medal for not saying a retarded thing all day.

She says she's fucked up relationships and guys before as well as heroin. God only if she's telling the truth anymore. I can assume some guy held her face, looked her in the eyes, and some really deep, soul searching words to her that made her get some sort of social shell shock

This.

Because she has a huge platform, which spreads information that we tend to agree with. It's not just her that I care about -- it's the fact that she is planting the seed of truth in millions of minds that would otherwise follow the blue pill path.

A few things:

All women are attention whores. The left has now become the pruritans - boring moralists. The party is over here extreme right (Sup Forums, ethnic kekistanies, alt-right, alt-light). We are just more fun. /our/side is getting all the views (((youtube))).

She is 27-28. And that wall is running up on her like freight train. All of the real men are /our/ guys and thus redpilled. Women want real men - not some numale beta cuck.

Keep an eye on this. Watch what happens when she hits 30.

Different strokes. What I would do to put a cow bell around her neck, a tag on her ear, and lactation suction cups on her udders while reaming her into oblivion.
>mfw

No. No! NO! Don't say that!

Sorry bout that, her fat cow tits were too hard to resist.

While she tried to explain to you in between moans that women are more than just milk machines and baby factories.

fucking youtuber poster

if she is for refugees why isnt she rallying for diversity in Israel or is she a racist nazi?

Holy shit, she IS nearing the wall, gonna turn 28 this year and will almost be 30. This is the most logical answer....oh and views

good post

Your "perfect waifu" has herpagonorrsyphilAIDS, you fucking cuck.

> making me jealous
Oh stahp. Although, you do realize your kids will be jewish and jewish moms wanna raise their kids they way they wanna and there's no telling them otherwise

>Because she has a huge platform
She made youtube videos about sex on the internet for clickbait. The platform does not matter the message does as the message will go out either way.
>she is planting the seed of truth in millions of minds that would otherwise follow the blue pill path.
She is a woman who will fight in her own self interest not in the case of what has to be done but rather what benefits women the most. Meaning she knows the redpill but will still pout bluepill just because she is a woman.
This is the thread defining answer here.

she needs some anglo cock 2bh

This Kike is just attention seeking, not even tricked.

Ikr

So braaave

HNNNNNNNG. MUH DIIIIIIIIIIK

CHECK OUT THAT LACI GREEN WITH A WHITE POWER HAND SIGN. FUCKING BASED!

It's a trick user. The right wing dominates youtube so she is pandering.

Yay! so we can share!

I honestly think any literally sane people who are SJWs are social chameleons. They are pushing a belief they know mostly doesn't make any sense because the ends justify the means in their eyes.

Thanks, im a neuroscientist, thats what I do

>goes from chubby but bangable to grossly obese
>stops getting attention from thirsty betas because she's drowning in the sea of virtue-signalling gobshites
>does a total 180° in a desperate attempt to regain some attention before her permanent and inevitable slide into fat, unfuckable, catlady-dom

she can eat spiders

Boy, I wouldn't mind having a grab at those big khazar milkers.

this.
or she got some good dick that changed her mind. a woman will often tailor her opinions to match those of the dude who's currently popping her

Wew lad.

This, right the fuck here. She knows her time is almost up to become a good mother for her children. My guess is she found a repub boyfriend, got super fucking moist over him, and is now changing her stance because she realizes that the only men she has in her future if she continues on this path of SJWry, is scrawny beta fag males and being alone with 20 cats as a bitter, angry old woman who hates the world.

She probably realized her fan base of red headed slob animals aren't the type of people she wants to be associated with

this.

I got to observe "political views cloning" in my bro's wife.

Also, women are higher on the agreeableness axis. Meaning: if they can't get you to change your view, they will align their own view with you. (aka social acceptance)

All that is needed is relentless saying no, no and no. The alt-right did it and it took about a year.

If "they" can't eliminate you in the short term, they capitulate and make compromises.

>Why the fuck should we care about one cunt who spouts a couple of redpills just because she spouted a bunch of bluepills?

Someone who is usually on one side of an issue coming to the other side could convince some of their followers to switch sides as well.

Sort of like republicans who rejected Trump were taken more seriously than democrats who rejected him. People see democrats against him and think "well no shit democrats hate Trump, they've always hated republicans", but when a republican is against him people think "This guy is against someone from his own party? He must have a good reason, I should see what he has to say". Obviously not everybody reacts that way, but people who aren't super hardcore dedicated to their team will.

It's a way of getting people who are undecided or slightly on one side of an argument to take a more serious look at the other side's arguments.

Laci, you're irredeemable. Hopefully young women see you as a model of what not to be. May God have mercy on your soul.

>Laci shills will keep posting this

She is a Jewish anti-white pos and no amount of shilling is going to change the way I feel about this cunt.

Nobody cares post this bitch's udders or gtfo

That's fine.
Make the red pill trendy.
I want to change the world culture.
Counter culture is a bad position.

underrated post. Weak men are the source of sjw mania.

I'd like to give people the benefit of the doubt desu.

Sure it's probably true that a lot of these "redpilled" girls are just doing it for attention since there's millions of unoriginal vapid thots that are SJW retards and it's no longer cool, or edgy, or attention gaining.

>"hurf, shes clearly one of the good ones now, and i just want to say shes always been beautiful n' prolly has a nice lil puzzy"

lol she doubled down on social justice. what are you talking about? She basically acknowledged that there are extremes on the left that she doesn't agree with but she absolutely doubled down on social justice. She's still a feminist. She's not redpilled. She's just slightly less insane than your average SJW. Laci Green is in no way a "success story" hahahaha she's still a stupid feminist cunt.

Laci, tits or gtfo.

who the fuck is this bitch and why does anyone care besides she's nerd gorgeous?

Reminder that as tgeir ship sinks kikes will desperately attempt to cling onto The Oncoming Ship.

Stop giving her attention.

You do know she's adding subtlety to whether the alt right is all right because she's starting to realise that SJW and liberalism is a sinking ship and what better way to make more gibs and not actually work a day in her life than being the counter culture and hooking the virgins for more gibs like any other cancerous youtuber out there.

I want to fuck Laci BAD

How stupid do you have to be to believe anything this retard says? Even more, how stupid do you have to be to actually watch/care about her videos? Fucking alt-lite faggots who only care drama and women.

hypatia controversy turned her off

Why do you people care about this shit?

>hypatia
wuts that?

I watched her sometimes when she was pure feminist and the only way I could listen to her annoying voice and mannerisms was an interest in hating her. Now that she has taken the red pill, I can't get through one her videos. Just too annoying to watch.

You must be desperate.

Maybe she wants children and realizes (on some level) that SJW ideology repels anyone willing to invest in her and any offspring theyh produce.

I want to bust a nut all over her face and glasses.

there's something about her mouth that makes me hard. But she's just such an obnoxious feminist cunt I think the only real pleasure I could get from a sexual interaction with her would be if I was raping her