How does it feel to be European and speak a non-white language?

How does it feel to be European and speak a non-white language?

Other urls found in this thread:

theculturetrip.com/asia/india/articles/the-10-oldest-languages-still-spoken-in-the-world-today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t.

Mostly superior but sometimes I feel sad for the rest of you. Looking at you sandnigger or Italian, whatever you call yourself.

nothing else to say

Bait thread but
>Italy
>White
>Telling people who is white
wew lad

aika hyvältä

miltä tuntuu olla sisilialainen neekeri?

kek

How does it feel to be a non european and speak a european language?

>be disgusting mick
>start on my 3rd bottle of whiskey for the day
>goblin of a wife pops out her 15th kid.
>pray to Catholicism, thanking the pope for your crippling poverty
>due in a potato famine

I'm a good English speaker so I can properly evaluate the difference between English and Hungarian. Both languages have their merits. Many new English words spawned by our modern culture don't have a correspondent in Hungarian yet, that's a drawback. On the other hand, in everyday situations, I find Hungarian to be a much more precise, descriebing language than English. If you speak Hungarian in proper, whole sentences, it's next to impossible to be vague. When speaking English, I find that I have to very carefully choose my words, and the way I say them, because every sentence can have like 2-3 different meaning. TL;DR Hungarian is harder to speak, but easier to understand than English, and by extension, Indo-European languages.

pretty much this.

feels good finnish is a great language

>easier to understand
you have 3 dozen cases and your language heavily relies on metaphors and idioms.

its only easier to understand because its your first language.

an easy to understand language would be french , italian, or german.

Finnish is genuine desu

Low IQ languages for low IQ 'people'.

dumb niggers, do you really think italians care about you?

>speaks Indo-European language
>white
You know the rules, pick one.

i can name probabl 500 inventions witithout looking in google that are french, italian, and germans. The only thing finns are known for, is salted fish and shitty phones. congrats

What the fuck? finno ugric languages are "whiter" than your shitty language

You don't even know how get your dishes dry.

Hungols/fingols are cute

CUTE!

There is an assumption that anyone should care what a low IQ burger thinks about Finns.

>what is a hand towel

Vittu!

>Uses a hand towel to dry dishes
3rd world much?

Wait do foreigners actually use hand towels to dry dishes? :D

>have astiankuivauskaappi
>gravity dries the dishes

damn OP really caused some serious uralic asshurt, nice one

Yeah I use toilet paper instead of Bidet, fuck me right?

Excuse me, but there are no Uralic native speaking niggers in the world, so in what way are Uralic languages "non-white"?

>Wipes his ass
What a faggot

FPBP

there are no Cantonese native speaking niggers either

Our language is so hard we became Elder Beings by simply learning it.

Spurdo Sparde :DDDDDDDDDDD

Fuck me in the ass and call me Sherley, that's amazing

Ehm...

Kurva anyád, Mario

That is honestly better than the nigger Egyptian original.

>some irrelevant icenigger whose contribution to humanity is worth less than a paragraph from the divine comedy talking shit about humans
hey at least you are white!

>american education
Wipe the grease of your screen and check that flag again.

You mean Finnish which Tolkien liked so much that he made it the Elves language in the lord of the rings?

yeah i dig it.

Stop using dishwasher

kiitos neekeri

That's kind of genius, but you will get spots if you have hard water. Some people don't like that
Some people use hand towels, some use drying racks, but most in america at this point use the drying cycle on their dishwasher.

That's an Italian flag

at least our ancestors were white

Turpa kiinni Välimeren karvakäsi

>there are no Cantonese native speaking niggers either
not yet. you just wait.

lol nice try Hans Biondini, whites got nothing to do with ancient Greco-Roman civilization, let them wewuz

You mean sumerian origin language and not some tribal shit from pakistan?

>another literal shitskin with my flag is pretending to be self hating
why are you infesting Sup Forums?
go die in a hole gennaro

>self hating
>says the delusional faggot who needs to identify with snowniggers above the alps
oh the ironing

theculturetrip.com/asia/india/articles/the-10-oldest-languages-still-spoken-in-the-world-today/

I dont see shitalian there

>implying meds are not whites
turn off your proxy achmed

no we are not, we are Meds, you self hating german cock sucking cuck

Siberian Uralic people are not white. Doesnt mean I dont like them though.

>Mediterranean
>white
Since when?

explain why this is not white, mohamed

Evaporation*

>dark eyes
>dark hair
>Mediterranean face
not white
pic related looks white, although he is genetically not

>How does it feel to be European and speak a non-white language?

Our moonspeak is stronger than yours.

Ours is like made for the space age.

Finns are not white peole at all.
i wonder what sjw thinking about finns anyway? Why americans just say they are finns and Win ..

i have one of those their really nice
its a bit purposeless if you have a dishwasher though, i dont because im poor and live off of government autist money

>How does it feel to be European and speak a non-white language?
go thee and read some Kalevi Wiik, then come back and talk some more about non-whites speaking Finno-Ugric languages.

>dark hair and eyes make you not white
says the nignog with proxy flag

dishwashers are slower and less efficient, especially for most cucks who use Sup Forums, who only have like one plate and a fork to wash.

Hitler had blue eyes and much lighter hair color, as well as a more white face structure

keep the self-hate your pathetic cuck, as if a north Italian needs to identify with some irrelevant snowniggers

It's impossible to be vague in English if you hold power over every word in its vocabulary.
It has like 5 words describing one thing but with lesser or greater degrees in positivity/negativity or from a different approach.

>When speaking English, I find that I have to very carefully choose my words, and the way I say them, because every sentence can have like 2-3 different meaning.
Is only true in American English where they give names to 'everyday things' that doesn't really have anything in common with the thing it describes.
I can't come up with an example, but numerous times I've googled something just to find 2 completely irrelevant things to the stuff I wanted to find, just cause those 3 things all have the same description.

Finns main god was Big Dick Lemminkäinen and he was total asshole and why marvel dont have Lemminkäinen at their Comic's

why are you even implying white equals snownigger? the white caucasian race includes many different sub-races you literal cuck, get some education and get out of my country fucking ape

>go die in a hole gennaro
just for research purposes: by calling him 'gennaro' are you implying that he is from Naples or nearly so? I'm guessing from the popularity of San Gennaro in that general area.

you should get out of my country and go be a dishwasher among your fellow white people

See on mõnus, mees.

yes, gennaro is very popular name in Naples, and neapolitans are litterally white niggers, lazy fuckers who don't generally identify as italians because of repressed rancor towards the state and the north

t. literal shitskin claiming abhorrent theories and shitposting with my flag

OP is a romanian parasite. The Gennaro guy is a terrone (aka south-italian)

Definitely mediterranean.

Spaniards and Portuguese are the generic South Americans.

t. delusional self-hating cuck who can't stop stuffing his face with german cock for no fucking reason

>Ez azt hiszi, hogy nem tudjuk, hogy igazából egy buzi oláh, aki olasz zászlóval baszakodik.

S-SIAMO B-BIANCHI COME GLI ALTRI!!

you can't change facts just by shitposting. just die out negro

>you can't change facts
oh you are right about that

>someone litterally painted all the white sub-races in blue to not let autist misinterpret the genetic map
>misinterpret it anyway claming italians are not whites
you just proved me right, what a retarded monkey

This is a Uralic thread now.

Kokoo koko kokko kokoon. Koko kokkoko kokoon? Koko kokko kokoon.

>someone painted it in blue therefore genetic diversity doesn't exist
>unironically tells me I'm misinterpreting
your brain is running low on german semen, looks like you need a refill

Te tetted e tettetett tettet, te tettetett tettek tettese.

>litterally say blue regroups all different white sub-races
>sub-races
>be told by mohamed i'm implying genetic diversity doesn't exist
how will this insane roasting will last?

Are you Moroccan or Tunisian? these nationalities are usually the shitskins that in their home country say "I could pass for Southern European", then immigrate to Italy and get assblasted since they are treated like the non-whites parasites they are.

LEAVE ITALIANS ALONE!!!!!! D:

>if I say they are sub-raaces then they totally are
>this is what german semen starved people actually believe
the fucking sad state of Italians

>keep posting genetic maps that clearly show italians are grouped with other whites
>also colored to let minus habens understand
>still don't understand
ahahah literal

you tell me, gypo.

You still don't get it Italians. End this degeneracy now.

>keep posting genetic maps that clearly show italians are grouped with other whites
oh so you are literally blind, my bad, I won't go on insulting disabled people

wut?

How does it feel to be European and follow a Semitic religion?

ok, thanks.