Burger here, thinning just from that side, what do? Shave my head? Buy products?

Burger here, thinning just from that side, what do? Shave my head? Buy products?

Shave your head if you have a god tier face.

If you're ugly there's no hope for you

Here's a front view, in case you're wondering. Trying to see if I should shave it all off..afraid of going full Constanza

Unironically don't worry about it stress only makes it worse.

How old are you? Did you try minoxidil?

Youre not thinning that bad at all. ive got m.p.b. so trust me. If youre really worried then go blow your money on rogaine i guess.

Thanks. Just turned 30 that's why. But yeah, I'll try not to worry about it.

Oh look, it's another minoxidil thread. Shit marketing m8.

Stop giving a shit about your hair and grow a pair, you fucking putrid degenerates.

Slide
>>&b

My hair coincidentally stopped falling out when I started taking Saw Palmetto

Not sure if there is a correlation, but i'm a very superstitious person

Chill baldy we are just trying to help a fellow burger here.

Marketing lol, right. I was just generally curious about people's opinion about it. Thought it be nice to talki about something other than Muslims blowing up people or the end of western civilization

stop masturbating

just fix your health.

Stop using gel and enjoy having hair as long as you don't look like a monk or a sociology teacher, then shave.

Finasteride (But you might develop man-tits, ED and watery sperm).
Minox - But you might get heart palps, accelerated aging among other effects.
Saw Palmetto - Similar to Fin but nowhere near as strong, not proven to work but might help.

Get monoxodil rogaine. Apply 2 times a day for 6 months- 1year. After that only apply 1 time a day.

I am generally healthy. Mostly eat a low carb diet. Cholesterol is good. I've been going to the gym 4x a week(lifting). I drink Coke Zero..

how old are you? my hair is thinning at the exact same place.

I'm more intrigued by how this picture was taken than anything else.

Topical minoxidil. Don't use finesteride.

How is that in any way relevant to politics? For shitposts like yours Chinese moot made /bant/ so gtfo

PAY MY HEALTHCARE

rogaine is over priced. You can get the same formulation generic at half the price

I used a mirror to find the spot and used mirror mode on my phone.

hair transplants cost like 5 grand