Reminder that manlets are Jews. Prove that you're not a jew manlet. You'll never find a big Jew...

Reminder that manlets are Jews. Prove that you're not a jew manlet. You'll never find a big Jew, they're always small and look like rodents. They've evolved to pickpocket shekels from the goyim, hence their small stature. Easier to steal and go by undetected if you are small. As you can see from pic related, I am undoubtedly NOT a Jew. Are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Avidan
strawpoll.me/13060161
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fuck, it's like another shoah!

I've repeatedly said this but the manlets have started getting uppity ever since ((((((((((((((((((((Nathan Damigo))))))))))))))))))) put manlets back into public light.

You CANNOT call yourself white if you are under 6'0". It's just not logically possible. It's like having brown eyes and calling yourself white. It's biologically, genetically, phenotypically incorrect.

and those manlets rule the world, and you tall fags don't have the mental capacity to stop them.

Trump is not a manlet. Neither are any of his military staff.

Try again, short stuff.

I meant the Jews you midget.

Why won't they just learn?

>manlets who only "rule the world" due to what basically amounts to "you guys arent allowed to bully us because we got bullied really hard 80 years ago! also give us money because we got bullied really hard 80 years ago!"

Wow, so this is the power...of manlet strength...

I guess they think politics will make up for their "short"comings

Nice try Schlomo, but lankets earn more money on average. Money = power.

90% of you are under 6ft1 USA is the only country in the world that is shrinking every year

Most of that is due to the influx of non-white spics who are

Anyone ITT who's shorter than 1.85 is more subhuman than I, a Jew.

>implying you frauds are actual legitimate jews
You act like Sup Forums hasn't been reading Two Hundred Years together for the past 4 days. We know all about your origins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Avidan

He's 6 ft 2

why burgers are so manlets?

is it their food?

We won't fall for your tricks, Dr Shekelberg.

>It's like having brown eyes and calling yourself white

>asspained shit-eye detected
You can't argue with biology and genetics. Brown eyes are a markedly non-white trait.

they eating burger king and mcdonalds all day it's sad

Manlets spotted
Who else? Don't be embarrassed

>Reminder that manlets are Jews.

You just called Hitler a jew. End yourself.

I made the OP, you treacherous kike.

Hitler was a closet homo with one testicle, may as well have been a jew.

>he can't confront objective genetic facts so he just resorts to ad-hom
Typical jewish """""""""logic""""""""", tbqh. You "jews" are basically mystery meat results of racemixing between slavs, turks, and whoever else was enslaved after getting BTFO by slavic generals.

Sad.

>tfw 5'4"

>too afraid of showing his inbreed face
>keeps posting this thread
Also if you're so great why aren't you helping stopping the terrorism in your country? Might as well call it a caliphate.

tell that to the manlets that own Amazon, and Google, should I go on? Yes the Jew does like to hire tall fags for CEO's and spokesmen. Much like models. However, the little Jew manlet still pulls the strings.

I don't want to make you feel even worse by showing my handsome face.

Why are lanklets so insecure about their height, its always some self described 6'2'' "masterrace" fgt that seems to post this kind of shit all the time. Happened in /fit/ and now on pol, major confidence issues amongst the tall folk on Sup Forums, quite sad.

Why are you getting so butthurt over a banterous bait thread. Talk about insecure lad.

That's nothing. Power is in weapons and the state.

This is a divide and conker thread. Fuck off with your proxy.

I want the oldest ally to be great again

If someone gets 'divided and conquered' by being called a manlet on a cartoon forum, they have bigger problems.

you are a fucking retard

The only manlet status that matters: strawpoll.me/13060161

Enjoy losing vision early in life. Hazel eye master race reporting

Hazel eyes aren't brown m8.

no need to project your personal problems, teanigger.

Nah but they arent blue either, so they don't suffer all the adverse effects to vision that blue have

Do some retards actually believe whites only have blue eyes?

Evidently. Anglo grandma has some beady brown eyes, and she's the whitest in the family

What else is height correlated to, physically or socially? 5'11 here. Probably not a Jew
This was related and kind of neat