THE STATE OF THE BRITANNIA RIGHT NOW

THE STATE OF THE BRITANNIA RIGHT NOW
PRESS H TO LAUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone should go kill those disgusting creatures.

European ethnomasochism level:
JUST FUCKING RUN

takes real courage to not give into hate against someone who was obviously mentally ill, good for them

i didn't realize islam is a mental illness

what strange times we're in
this is demonic

Are those the same parents who said their son would "love the attention"?

Literally kill these failures.

>mutilating the genitalia of kids
>not mentally ill
pick one

pathetic.

pAy dnEbeNtetes.

Fucking kek. That faggot deserved it.

lmao how cucked can you get?

look up the 1920s age of mysticism and spirit cooking. It was the liberal rage!

Is his mother Ozil in a wig?

liberals banning free speech again

>those tweets

Delicious.

Of course they feel sorry for the suicide bomber, he had to spend his final moments on earth in the presence of their cocksucker of son.

If only Martyn could die twice and in front of his parents lol fucking Islamic cock sucking liberal family all 3 of them

Utterly pathetic

Oh that is amazing. That made my day.

Reminder that this guy was nearly 30 years old.

Go hang yourself you faggot ass whore

>Partially racist
Also how is this gay ass nigga verified on twitter? Is he famous?

>Press H to Laugh
>H to Laugh
>H to L
Wat the fugg :DD

>Reminder that this guy was nearly 30 years old.
Jesus the jihadi praticly helped the parents

HAHAHAHAHA

such a shame that one faggot died

such good Mediterranean genetics spoiled by intraconviluded Jewery

dont get me wrong, he was long gone before the bombing

just a little sentiment

HAHAHAHAHA what weak, cowardly pieces of shit.

>beloved young man
I suspect its too soon to be interviewing the parents. clearly this is untrue

>mediterranean
he was a TURK

that martyn dude? I can't see it, shares way too many genetic traits with me. Then again the ottomans supposedly owned dominion of my lands at some time but my "tribe" was more north east aka Mediterranean.

fake tweet

You don't need to be famous to be verified; you just ask Twitter and then provide them some proof of identity. He was probably an egotistical faggot who thought he was important enough need to be verified, so got verification.

it's another "Islam is a race" episode

Semites are a race.

He was a 'super fan' of coronation street, a soap opera set in Manchester, and was friendly with some of the cast. I'd never heard of him but it was apparently enough to make him a minor celeb around Manchester.

>30
>dependent on parents
>huge faggot that spends his time tweeting
>fan of a soap opera

Truly, nothing of value was lost.

Picture is The Mujahid Salman Abedi
(may Allah accept him)

As the American-led crusader continue waging war against the Khilafah, more and more Muslims continue demonstrating their willingness to sacrifice everything precious to them for the sake of fulfilling their duty to Allah.

While many continue to do so by undertaking hijrah to the Islamic State, others do so by defiantly terrorizing the crusaders in their very strongholds.

Such was the case when Salman Abedi carried out an attack on the kuffar in Ariana Grande Concert, Manchester, England and succeded in killing 22 of them and wounding 59 more.

This kid was literally retarded. Every picture of him, he looks like he has some serious developmental problems. He must have had an IQ of 80 or something.

The real strength today would be publicly comdeming the murderer. If you do though the media and polic will harass you like they did tommy robson.

HAHAHA! Checked and keked. The levels of irony are off the charts. These low energy faggots deserve everything they get.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

lol

Wtf i love karma now

sauce?

>my muslim mother
>Martyn Hett's parents say they only feel sorry for Manchester suicide bomber
>'I don't think this person deserves'' hate or anger, say victim's mum

H

Look at her mother's puppets and tell me she's not mentally retarded

nope

>killing people for not believing in your imaginary friend
>not mentally ill
Pick one.

HAHAHAHAHA EUROPE IS IN FLAMES AND ALL THEY DO IS SIT IN THE FIRE AND SAY 'This fire does not deserve our attention therefore we shall burn to death.'

All you do to get verified on twitter is pay 1000 american dollars

DONT CALL IT A GRAVE
ITS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

>He must have had an IQ of 80 or something.

don't they all?

they raised a faggot, no wonder they didn't feel sad about him getting blown to bits. Muslims hate faggots

probably glad tehy don't have to deal with the shame of their faggot son anymore

This.
Serious interbreeding makes them on par with downies.

Also, they literally cannot see in the dark.

>showing no sympathy for their fucked up son
Could they be /our guys/?

The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon by Rudyard Kipling.

>"My son," said the Norman Baron, "I am dying, and you will be heir
>To all the broad acres in England that William gave me for share
>When he conquered the Saxon at Hastings, and a nice little handful it is.
>But before you go over to rule it I want you to understand this:–

>"The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite.
>But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right.
>When he stands like an ox in the furrow – with his sullen set eyes on your own,
>And grumbles, 'This isn't fair dealing,' my son, leave the Saxon alone.

>"You can horsewhip your Gascony archers, or torture your Picardy spears;
>But don't try that game on the Saxon; you'll have the whole brood round your ears.
>From the richest old Thane in the county to the poorest chained serf in the field,
>They'll be at you and on you like hornets, and, if you are wise, you will yield.

>"But first you must master their language, their dialect, proverbs and songs.
>Don't trust any clerk to interpret when they come with the tale of their wrongs.
>Let them know that you know what they're saying; let them feel that you know what to say.
>Yes, even when you want to go hunting, hear 'em out if it takes you all day.

>They'll drink every hour of the daylight and poach every hour of the dark.
>It's the sport not the rabbits they're after (we've plenty of game in the park).
>Don't hang them or cut off their fingers. That's wasteful as well as unkind,
>For a hard-bitten, South-country poacher makes the best man- at-arms you can find.

>"Appear with your wife and the children at their weddings and funerals and feasts.
>Be polite but not friendly to Bishops; be good to all poor parish priests.
>Say 'we,' 'us' and 'ours' when you're talking, instead of 'you fellows' and 'I.'
>Don't ride over seeds; keep your temper; and never you tell 'em a lie!"

THE STATE OF GREEK ECONOMICS RIGHT NOW
PRESS H TO LAUGH

lmao

Madness.

When will the world see Islam for what it truly is?

When that one 'moderate' muslim you knew decides he's had enough pretending and carry out his own personal jihad in your neighborhood?

When they tell you 'you don't even know what islam is' for the thousandth time as there is a report of another bombing on the TV right in front of you?

When you actually read the Quran and realize it is old world barbarism intertwined with a non-reformed Abraham religion and nothing more?
Sure, not all people of one type do the same thing, but we have laws for this shit already. Why is it that it always seems to be the SAME type of people compelled by the SAME IDEOLOGY doing the SAME SHIT and western society has the SAME ineffective result all because they're afraid of seeming like 'muhh ebil nazis'.

It isn't Greek or French or Korean nationalists who are doing this shit today, yet they are painted as 'evil' in their own countries for standing up to the true evil of our time.

This shit is global. You probably didn't even know there have been hundreds killed from terror attacks JUST THIS WEEK, not even in Manchester. You don't care though, because they aren't your countrymen, right?
Tell us why you don't support the de-Islamicifaction of the civil world. Tell a grieving family who lost their child to tolerance that they aren't worth it. Tell yourself that when you lose someone to global jihad.

And after Islam is subdued, your mind will drift to who enabled this in the first place and how to destroy them. And you will know exactly who that is, because you already do.

If all four moved to the hole, the boat would flip.

H

It is quite easy to get verifired. I know people just submit one article to Buzzfeed or any other website and will then petition Twitter to verify their account.

Just more proof that we need to let the boat sink, make a raft and slowly sail to the shore, since there is no way to salvage the situation and the boat will sink by itself with or without intervention anyway

Who the fuck is Martyn Hett and why should I give a shit he got his ass killed by the very people he defends at a shitty concert?

Because brits are happy their children die?

The boat sinking is likely what's going to happen. I just don't see a way to reverse things at this point. Not without a complete reset.

Better learn to swim.

Did they hate their son because he was a raging faggot?

All Brits should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this type of cuckery to exist.

After reading through the thread, I can see why they don't give a shit that martyn died.

>All Brits should be ashamed

by that logic..

l

Britain was never great

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw

Rest in piece, UK.

Can't this bitch just go away?

WE

WUZ

AN EMPIRE

the brits always had a soft spot for for muslims. they even tried to give them my land.

The more violent Muslims get the more liberals suck up to them. Virtue signaling leftists deserve everything thats coming to them.

>be a huge faggot
>shill for islam all your life
>die in an islamic terror attack
>your cuckold parents aren't even mad
LOL

>when it's a funny jew

H

H.
I don't mind Britbongs but their populace is a joke.

Imagine the outrage if someone said the exact same thing about a conservative that killed a bunch of niggers. Liberals are absolutely sick in the head and don't belong in a civilized society.

This fag this fucking fag.