Why are mexican-americans converting en masse to Islam?

Why are mexican-americans converting en masse to Islam?

>pri.org/stories/2014-02-13/mexican-catholics-find-god-islam

Other urls found in this thread:

somalispot.com/threads/so-mexican-men-are-marrying-somali-single-mothers.20917/
gradworks.umi.com/33/56/3356702.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LRGGKESYgjg
jstor.org/stable/j.ctt1btc5zt
searchworks.stanford.edu/view/11467160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Mexicans are not religious, is just mere escapism.
nuke this whole country

Because da romans was actually black. White bois btfo

They're bringing qurans

There's nothing worse that the hipocresy in the hearts of the people that are so called catholics in this country
>muh second country with the most catholics
yeah sure, literally paganism, but instead of praying to a thousand gods is towards a thousand saints, idolizing death and so on.
Pure hipocresy.

Because they're fucking blind. That's why they sacrificed children to gods like jews and africans.

It's "hypocrisy"

lol, i'm just a beaner seƱor gringo. anyways thanks

somalispot.com/threads/so-mexican-men-are-marrying-somali-single-mothers.20917/

Mexican men are marrying Somali women to get American citizenship

Because Mexicans make bad choices. Because Mexicans were given all the trappings of a great civilisation by the Spanish and French and did nothing with it. Because their version of Catholicism is tainted with voodoo hoodoo nonsense.

But most all because they collectively shit on any Mexican who had something good or even great to say and silence them.

Islam is just the next step in their march toward abject failure and uselessness.

Seriously, though, how can a country with such an amazing heritage and culture be such a turd?

same reason blacks do in prison

>they can get more gibs, maybe people will believe they dindunuffin

meh

the "catholicism" in this country is the most pagan in the world.
Shit like "dia de muertos" and "la santa muerte" have no place in real catholic religion.

Doesn't surprise me that the average shitskin would jump into anything that appears trendy and/or socially correct.

Stop gringo, i already know all of this.
Stop killing my patriotism, i just can't :(

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i don't like to remember this, stop all of you

ya'll self hating mexicans should neck yourselfs

t.chicano
you have.... to kys

i would if i was spic

this.

That's a traveling offence

because most of their women are fat hobbits like middle eastern women and the burka is a fantastic way to not have to look at any of that.

this

but unlike you I ser nothing wrong with it

its their mexican spirit

these niggers will never go to college with that poor basket skill

>murrica calling other people fat Hobbits
Lol

Isn't that cultural appropriation to convert to islam?

I see nothing wrong with it

Its our mexican spirit fag

We like edginess

This

I feel like they fit right in because if you didn't tell me the people in OP were Mexican, I'd say they're Algerians or Pakis.

Catholicism is the best, though.

#justcamebackfrommass

God I fucking hate spics. Stay in your own country Pablo.

They are the most arrogant fucks on the planet.

Just like gypsies in Serbia, they are not doing it by them self, it's organised and planned islamization, especially if you are poor with lots of kids and living on social margin

Catholicism is cancerous my dude

Just letting you all know that this exact same thread, word for word, gets posted every couple of weeks.

It's quite literally a slide and/or click bait viral marketing post.

Sage and ignore.

t.varg

top cuck

Not being Muslim is the one saving grace of Mexico. If they go Muslim it's all over. But they won't, hopefully

Enjoy Hell, you dumb spic

>Implying i dont love in Hell already
>I AM enjoying it

Nobody is more of an expert on fat hobbits than America.

>Rising awareness concerning the islamization of YOUR southern-border is slide click bait
Hi Obama

Implying we wont bastardize Islam and just do whatever the fuck we want

>Implying we wont bastardize Islam and just do whatever the fuck we want
The worst and most violent narcos consider themselves faithful catholics. I don't want to imagine what you will do with islam...

>spics spotted

I have hope for Mexico still. I know it's fun and all to rag on Mexicans here (just like everyone else) but I honestly like Mexico and I think their history is absolutely amazing.

Of course, I think that amazing culture belongs in Mexico and not in the US. But where else should it be, really?

I wonder sometimes what could have been if Mexico had become what it could have. Would we all gladly be dual lingual because of the shared cultural bonds and proximity?

So may great Mexican writers, too. It's a shame.

It's syncretism you dumbshit, christianism in Europe is literally full of pagan holidays and events.

Stupid shill go fag off

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Hitler would be upset with this bullshit

How am I "shilling"? Mexico does have a great culture underneath all the shit and human garbage Mexico does have all the trappings of what could have been a truly great state. Mexico does have truly great writers and philosophers. Mexico could have a truly great country and had that been, our two cultures would have probably been more intertwined willing (as opposed to the unwilling and unwanted mass illegal immigration).

Where's the shill? Oh, right, it's you.

lol this

get fucked mexifag
it didn't have to be this way with fuck america while you take the gibs. all three of us could have had more cohesion desu. I'm saying this as my country pathologically virtue signals itself to collapse and death.

Mexico was a mistake

Blame your ancestors

>My ancestors
My ancestors have nothing to do with Mestizaje. Those faggots who left and stayed in the New World are the ones to blame.

Are you disowning us dad?

Spanish and French basically made Mexico into what it is today.

>February 13 2014

WE WUZ ROMANZ 'N SHIET.

Wrong. Do you want to know who made Mexico into what it is today? I'll give you a hint, Americans.
Do you want to know why the cartels dominate the country? CIA
Do you want to know why they're an under developed shithole? NAFTA, search 1950s-1960s images of Mexico and you'll see it was such a decent and pretty country.

Don't forget the Mexican-American war too in which the most developed regions were taken away from them.

Why is this retarded religion even spreading. It must be stopped. Especially women wearing burkas.

>implying a fucking jewdog has any valid opinion
Get fucked, retard. No one in Mexico is converting and your shitty attempt to get clicks can suck my dick.

>I need to add Mexican muslims to the list of people I've helped out and pretend to care about.

Then explain my 13% Spanish

Because despite what Paco may insist, the Catholics in Mexico aren't the same Catholics in white nations. Most of them are heretics who treat Mary as a vengeful death god known as "Santa Muerte" and don't actually follow the views of Jesus Christ. They're just desperately searching for a continuation of their bastard mestizo Aztec god that they can sacrifice virgins to.

Muhammad and Allah fit that bill pretty well, so Mexico will likely become an Islamic nation within the next 20 years.

t. gandalf the fat

You've been disowned and everybody in Latin American ever since you've got independence, not your fault though, Latin American countries offered a Spanish Commonwealth to Spain but the most retarded king in the history of mankind rejected it.
Pic related is the closest thing to a Spanish Commonwealth nowadays.

Kill them all, we don't want those fucking herejes here.

I do

should be interesting

Are you a chicano?

I went to mass today in fresnillo and no one follows rules, wears head scarves, people don't even sign at the trinity.

What the fuck happened?

I don't know, my skin is white

I'm what you call a mixed race

Probably a criollo

This so much. These kosher kebab shitcanos are begging to be removed.

lmao fucking shitskins

mediterranean master race would never accept a convert

>mexicans following the rules of anything

nah she shot on the third step. was legal.

God I hate mexicans.
Trash tier. Jesus christ.
Fucking losers.

No ... Fag you got me wrong

I said that having them here should be interesting

Christianity is pagan and so Islam

I've always wondered about that shit, surprising to see there isn't more trade between you guys and portugal with brazil too. I wonder if the monroe doctrine had a big effect too

Mosthe likely the same reason kids do anything. Just to see if they can get away with it.
Most Mexicans are raised Catholic or some sort of Christian.
Converting to Islam is just a desperate attempt at attention getting and rebellion.

latinos are moriscos and are redisovering their morisco heritage

disproportionate amounts of Conversos and Moriscos settled in Latin America, and in the later centuries of the Spanish Empire, the migrants arriving in Cuba and Puerto Rico were disproportionately Andalusian.

Andalusians, for obvious historical reasons, have a lot of Berber ancestry.

>presence of Moriscos and Muslims in the Spanish Americas,
gradworks.umi.com/33/56/3356702.html

>Moriscos made it to South America and became instrumental in forming the gaucho culture of that area.
youtube.com/watch?v=LRGGKESYgjg
Forbidden Passages: Muslims and Moriscos in Colonial Spanish America

frequent royal decrees prohibited Moriscos or Iberian Muslims, many of whom had been forcibly baptized at the beginning of the sixteenth century, from settling in Spanish America. But these laws, like so many others during the period, faced uneven enforcement. The extensive legislation prohibiting Morisco emigration has led many historians to assume

jstor.org/stable/j.ctt1btc5zt

"De los Prohibidos": Muslims and Moriscos in Colonial Spanish America
Crescent over another horizon : Islam in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Latino USA

searchworks.stanford.edu/view/11467160

I-Is th-this true??

I thought that South America is the last Catholic bastion?

easy: hypocrisy

I have not seen a single muslim during my mexican holidays.

i have been mainly in the south in chiapas and was forced by some anarchist hippies to pay 500 pesos at gunpoint to continue driving with my car (they even gave me a tshirt of their captain and a cigar, as if i made a normal deal)

where do most muslims live in mexico??

>dia de los muertos
that's cool
>santa muerte
find it interesting and sort of like it
>HUUUUUR DDDDUUUUR YOU DEGENERATE cartels do it too
even people who believe in santa muerte get freaked the shit out when hear what those dudes do

>edginess
agree

> jump into anything that appears trendy and/or socially correct.
so a religion whose propeht allowed slavery and encourages the believers to kill the sinners just because? oh wow, how cool

>I thought that South America is the last Catholic bastion?
It is, he's talking about mexican-americans.

They have the blood of Moors.

Interesting for what other than purging them?

Oh okay, I should work on my reading comprehension

in chiangolandia (also known as mexico city), all the muslims are concentrated in that are and as far as i know, they don't cause any trouble, maybe being heavily outnumbered is keeping them from doing their faggotry, who knows

>Germany and France
>Too smart for a white ethnostate

One question. Why do you beaners come here and try to import your culture? Why don't you all just try to be American. Only two peoples have come to the USA and haven't tried to integrate; Muslims and Mexicans.

WE MUST BAN ISLAM IN MEXICO MUCH LIKE JAPAN, it's the only way, or else you end up like the UK, so efore this even begins we must ban it who is with me?

>who is with me?
I am

Yes latin Amarica will have to survive as the bulwark of the west and christianity as we stop the brown hordes from joining, I dunno we deport the existing muslims to some nice place in indonesia/singapore/saudi arrabia with a bit of money a home and pension. Then just leave them there forever and make a clause in the consitution that prohibits muslim citizenship

>christians destroy, abuse and ignore their mexican brothers
>wonder why mexicans are turning to islam

because christiannity is a sham, just for show

they dont stand up to corruption and degeneracy, rather bow down to secular governments, who spread mischief all over the earth

may Allah guide mexicans and help them liberate their occupied lands ameen

>leaf

Why not? They were stupid enough to protest a European colony, in 2016, while BEING a European colony?
After that, who knows what retards will cook up next.....the sky's the limit!!

Spicanons! Explain yourselves! What the fuck are you lazy bastards allowing to happen down there?