Andrew Scheer elected leader of Conservative Party of Canada

welp, Canada is officially fucked.

i wont even be voting in the next election, literally no point.

What's wrong with Scheer

He's canadian

he's a social conservative, Harper 2.0.

it's over boys, we lost Canada.

He's Schweer, he's here, deal with it.

I think Scheer has a lot of fight in him. Good bantz in parliament... I think he could easily beat Justin. You guys exaggerate too much

>opposes marijuana legalization
Fucking dropped.

>"le edgy weed lmao xDxDxDxD"

If you're never going to grow up, how about you motherfucking kill yourself, you human-shaped collection of garbage?

Kek he's my local mp. I get his newsletter in the mail. I voted for him before. Still better than faggot substitute teacher.

Landslide Andy working for Jews
Landslide Andy working for jews

I vote on two things, marijiuana policy and capital gains tax.

He won't lower capital gains and he opposes legalization, so why should I vote for him?

Also, the fact that he opposes legalization doesn't bode well because a lot of young people were single issue voters on that.

Also, why do you care so much about the politics of my country?

Anime actually ruined this election cycle for the tories. Top fucking kek.

He slurps kike seamen worse than Harper
He supports Israel

DUDE WEED LMAO
It's not like our prime minister totally lied about weed legalization so he can flood our country with jews and niggers.

You're getting desperate now.

In what way?

He needs to do literally everything possible short of a face tattoo to distance himself from social conservatism. It's complete poison with all swing voters in Canada.

Jews are like what, 0.5% of the population? Not exactly "flooded"

>mfw elected canadian jeb bush

Trudeau's reaction upon hearing this news.

Jews win no matter who we vote for

0.5% is still too much.
Xheer will send them back to isreal.

If you vote Conservative you help the pendulum swing right, even if Conservatives lose.

I'd say he's more our Ted Cruz.

^This america please halp!!

i'm pretty close to this but not so jaded as to deny the guy a chance to earn my vote should he actually manage that. i'll be listening intently to how the opposition now conducts itself with the vast span of time between now and the next determination of parliament.

>when the thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of canadians that quite indeed fought and died in the name of peace and stability, at least for their homeland, are spinning in their fucking graves at fourteen thousand eight eight rotations pet minute as we discuss the subject on a vietnamese frog-milking forum

Found one already.

But seriously, you're an idiot if you'd vote for Trudeau again for fucking drugs of all issues.

He's my local mp. I didn't vote for him. He wouldn't win anywhere else, but his riding is pretty redneck/conservative. (Think fly-over red US state)
Not a threat to Treudeau or the Liberals.

Not really, he's by far the most qualified candidate. He can appeal to social conservatives, economic ones, people who care about the environment, people who care about oil, etc. Better than a meme like Bernier who would just fuck over farmers and sell Canada out.

He's like the fed version of Patrick Brown here in Ontario. I'm just hoping the NDP choose a celebrity populist like Ashton and they drain votes away from Justinian the First.

I woulda voted for mad max, but like said, social conservativism is cancer so I'll probably just stay home, especially since Scheer doesn't seem fiscally conservative.

There really is no such thing as "right" in Canadian federal politics. Cons are centrists, Libs are center left, and NDP are just slightly further left Liberals.

The CPC is basically the same as the mainstream Democratic party in the US.

sadly, you're right. the NDP could have actually won last election, but Tom Mulcair pulled them even closer to the Liberals and everyone was like "oh okay well why not just vote Liberals then?!"

Max was both right AND libertarian.

Anyone was better then Max.

Exactly, which is why he was rejected.
Yup. The NDP shouldn't even exist IMO, they should just merge with the Libs already. Libs are moving further and further left anyways.

can't fucking believe this guy lost, man. he would have decked trudeau out cold on the spot if given the chance and now the fucking conservative party will indeed need to work for a victory.

lets hope the relative fundraising juggernaut they've been grooming loses no enthusiasm for the chosen candidate and that a competent campaign is mounted to at least deny another majority.

seems like this guy has german ancestors

i will support him

The "traditional NDP" hates the liberals, though. At least the wing of the NDP that was pro-worker and not lefty poz.

yeah on second look here in this thread he's a pretty wholesome looking dude and

>5 kids

is nothing to scoff at

meanwhile in power...

brad trost is more like soarin' ted. both evangelical types who talk funny

It's all relative. Vote for the MORE Conservative party.

Yeah, idk why they picked a complete cuck instead of someone with the actual charisma like Max to compete with Trudeau.

the eternal kraut strikes again.

>german ancestors
He doesn't look tanned to me, Hans Mohammed

The best we can hope for is a populist Dipper and rising anger vs. Trudeau. Scheer is alright and at least competent, but hardly a star.

It's spelled "centre" in Canada you illiterate

Tories can be centre-right to centre. Liberals are centrists who like to pretend to be centre-left. NDP are generally centre-left.

they're going to end up choosing jagged meat singh for the sole reason that the last two leaders were white males

how the fuck would that even end for them

Weedman is gonna get a fucking mandate from the cucked leafs in response to trump and we all know it, might as well start memeing about it now.

in many ways he is superior to Mad Max but lacks an overall veneer that makes him attractive to enough women to secure a victory

b-but, medias told me Mad Max was g-going to win.

Is weed actually a deciding issue for Canadians?

Canadians smoke more weed per capita than pretty much anyone else. Most weed smoked in the northern US was brought in from Canada.

Weed is the main economic resource within gangs. Get rid of weed get rid of most of the gangs. You can also tax the shit out of liberal faggots and they will finally be able to pull some weight. However most politicians know this and fucking LIE about legalizing it.

Well, we're also large producers of MDMA, meth and a few other things, but still.

No he can't. Canada is a largely liberal nation. Aside from being literally who, the media has already started calling him Harper 2.0. If that isn't a death sentence, I don't know what is.

I can see it already. Scheer and Trudope will be "debating" and all of Le weed man's arguments will be ---The CURRENT YEAR---- or "That's what Harper said".

It doesn't matter how good he might be. Hell, he might have a practical plan to save Canada for all we know. But being labeled Harper 2.0 will kill his chances in a country where you've got a long uphill battle to win votes from liberal strongholds.

Jews own all the distilleries you drunken race traitor islander. Weed starves the Bronfman kikes.

Not a 2nd mandate, but a third. He's going to have a majority until 2027, when Canada will be officially

he looks like an even bigger bitch than trudeau.

they had HOW LONG to figure this shit out and THIS is the best they can do? you know what? i just had a theory come to me.

maybe they WANT their top guy to look like a bitch. maybe canada is SUPPOSED to have a leader who looks like as big of a bitch as possible, so this could just be them trying to out-bitch the queen bitch trudeau.

>mfw i realize that canada is actually SUPPOSED to be a pussy bitch because.. it's canada

Scheer is a goofier-looking, beta version of Stephen Harper. I don't necessarily dislike him, but betas don't get elected PM of Canada.

>they had HOW LONG to figure this shit out and THIS is the best they can do?
Blame cuckservatives for not voting for Mad Max

in b4 >trudeau

trudeau is machiavellian in his own right, he pretends to be centre-left to appeal to virtue signalling SJWs and then governs from the centre/slightly centre-right.

lmao what how did this guy win.

But at least on paper he seems as good or better of a candidate than frenchfag max.

Scheer's actual policies aren't that terrible, they're mostly milder versions of Bernier's and he's more skeptical of free trade with Chyna. Problem is I don't trust him to actually follow through on any of them, and he has annoying socon baggage that the CBC will blast non-stop for the next 2 years.