Would this be the best society, Sup Forums?

filteries.com/politics

no

THE IGNOBLE ASKS QUESTIONS WITHOUT CARING FOR ANSWERS, NOR FOR THE CAPABILITY TO ANSWER THEM —THE IGNOBLE WALLOWS IN IGNORANCE.

TO THE IGNOBLE, EPISTEMOLOGICAL CONVOLUTION SUBSTITUTES ONTOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE.

ignore my deficit pls, i'm too lazy to make a new one

>LGBT rights
Mind explaining? I don't understand your approach

shit, i really need to make a new one, forgot to make transsexuality illegal, thanks for pointing that out

updated

>homosexuals
>behavior illegal
why do you care

9/10 pretty ideal, only thing I would change is add background checks for arms purchasing

because it's degenerate and leads to moral decay of the society

pretty sure society can have morals and allow people do consensual acts in private, they're not mutually exclusive

next thing we notice is that consensual paedophilia becomes accepted
it's a slippery slope

>slippery slope as valid argument
nice try

Here's what I came up with.

how about that: we shouldn't expose little children in theri development to things that might sexually confuse them
and all these LGBT rallies already show how fucked these people are in the head

you gotta fix this deficit

done.

I think Russia has good laws in this regard.
>homosexuality is allowed
>flaunting it/advertising it to children isn't
seems pretty just

wew lad thats a bretty big bilitary

How else can I conquer the world?

Who cares anymore?

Bump so it doesn't dies before I finnish it

bumpu

Basically.

Perfect government.

For whites and maybe good immigrants

With no room for degeneracy.

Or kikes.

No central bank, no jews.

A highly centralized stratocracy where politicians are elected from senior military officers via sortition.

>Limits on free speech
Didn't even make it past the first glance.

A lot of homogay itt.

Why do you give a shit about which pairs of adults go to bed together?

Because faggots start promoting their behavior as normal, and then libshits happen and the nation is destroyed.
I wouldn't give a fuck if they stayed in the closet, but once they come out of it they have to go.

>libshits
What is a "libshit"?

Simple, make no type of speech illegal and take the kikes out of your government. With no previous degeneracy people won't put up with their bullshit.

Anti-nationalist and anti-traditionalist leftists that dominate your country today.

How fucking new are you, libshit.

You can support LGBT rights and be nationalist. LGBT rights doesn't have to lead to anti-nationalism.

STDs

They always lead to a nihilistic, deteriorated state of society, denying the word of religion is one thing, denying your only biological purpose as a human being and believing it isn't antinatural destabilizes the whole structure of your beliefs, your morals, your objectives.

>Free speech restrictions
>Equal wage regulations
>Welfare state
>No private education until postsecondary education
>Central Bank
>State owns all natural resources
Jesus fucking christ go back to leftpol you faggot.

So when do you support arresting people who commit adultery? What about not letting divorcees remarry? What about taking kids away from any parent with drinking problems, gambling, or drug addictions? The divorce rate in the US at least was sky high before people began accepting homosexuality as okay.

>No license required for guns
>No statutory maternity or paternity pay
>No low-skilled immigration, asylees, or refugees
>Annual immigration limit of 0.2%
What makes you think I'd be welcome among leftists?

You could always kill yourself.

Made this a few weeks ago, not doing it again. So I think the no employment for women is a bit too extreme.

>thinking any one political ideology sustain any group of people indefinitely
>not taking pills only as needed

This meme needs to die.

Its not just about being a nationalist, degenerate scum.

>adoption for gays/trans
>prostitution
>all drugs legal
>state atheism
Disgusting

You can probably be a nationalist, but you can't be a traditionalist.
And traditionalism is the thing that kept us from social degradation. There's no value in nationalism if tradition is forsaken, as well, because tradition and ethnicity is what defines a nation, not a legal document, contrary to what modern US conservatives think.
Without traditionalism and through liberalism in social relations you get weak nations, and stuff like low birth rates.
Not to mention the inevitable slippery slope (not in the usual sexual "pedophilia is next" sense, but ideologically) that happens, what feminists would refer to as "intersectionality". For example, when LGBT activists in Serbia marched in support of "Roma rights" and how they are planning to help build a mosque for (mostly) Wahhabi Gypsy refugees from Kosovo in Belgrade now.
There's also specific problems with specific gay rights, namely marriage and raising children, and hedonistic nihilism (what libertarians call "social liberalism", although social liberalism is something else) that comes out of it, which creates weak men (remember the "bad times - good times" circle).
Marriage is an institution created for raising children, not "muh love". Therefore, fags shouldn't get the right to marry each other.
They shouldn't get to raise children because children will get the libshit disease, and for that we go back to the beginning. Children also need both a father and a mother to properly develop.
Also fags aren't able to produce children in their relationship, so their relationship is not normal so fuck them.

>adultery
Yes.
>divorce
No such thing.
>taking kids away
Already happening.
>divorce rate in the US at least was sky high
It was, and it still is. Thank minorities, female empowerment and weak men, all results of libshits running rampant.
In Poland and the Balkans it's much lower, even after communism.

60% sales tax? Go fuck yourself.

Not on everything.

Not in the slightest.

Key points:
100% reserve banking, with public central bank.
Government high school and 50% university.
Nuclear power support.
No Greenhouse Gas regulation, see nuclear power as the solution.
No regulation for arms, gambling, prostitution, suicide, abortion, speech.
No legal unions for faggots and trannies.
Equal legal protection for everyone, equal pay for everyone.
No government pension, or social security.
Full public healthcare (to save on the cost of public/private or private systems even if their is no GDP spent by, only government budget amounts)
Immigration will be by marriage only.
No import/export taxes.
Direct democracy, with no divisions; only federal government.