Seth Rich document leaker account

he is posting information as i write this
twitter.com/whysprtech

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
twitter.com/Rambobiggs
twitter.com/whysprtech/status/868899815492595713
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kwel thanks

ty m8.

Will you sign my petition?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

Could someone fill me in on what i'm reading and should i follow? LARP or no LARP?

this account is confirmed by
twitter.com/Rambobiggs
who posted the original fbi document

Meh. He hasnt posted shit

Given that WikiLeaks have come out and said the document is a bad fake (potentially intentionally bad), and WikiLeaks have a 100% record for accuracy and are very interested in keeping that record, isn't it a bit pointless to follow this larper?

>not thinking this is just an alt account of biggs so he can clear his name from the false attention whoring

Poor-quality fake. Someone is trying to muddy the waters.

Unless the intentions were to get us to FOIA the case number maybe?
I'm not sure at this point.

no one should take him at his word
but he has big claims, like he is outside of the country for his safety and stuff like that. maybe he will reveal his identity

I'm still a sceptic, but i'll keep my eye on this account if it drops something substantial

I signed it

Its probably one of /ourguys/ caught up, by them in a honey trap

they didn't say anything about a completely redacted sheet correct.

>28K out of 100K
+1

Proof

You do realize that people would bank on wikileaks accuracy right? If they are compromised people will believe them no matter what they say, even if what they say is a lie.

Noone disputes that what wikileaks publishes is all fact. But what they actually say? That's another story

Whysprtech guy gives his reason: WL has the info and has been sitting on it. WL calling it fake is CYA.

Guy sounds like he might be legit to me.

This it's great thanks, and 100k in 30 days it's doable.

No, it's worth keeping an eye on to see how it develops.

>Conscious and breathing

If this gets out,
How fucked are they?

Ted cruz going under cover

Please, stop pushing the memo. All document analysts have discredited it. It's a shill document just like Guccifer's shit.

Let's just see where it goes so we can understand what they are planning. Worth keeping an eye on.

twitter.com/whysprtech/status/868899815492595713

Hopefully he delivers....fucking body cam footage!!!!!!!!!!

The world needs Sup Forums more than ever, The truth about Seth Rich will destroy and take down the whole system, it's the link to everything... crime, money laundering, conspiracy, murder, pedos, drugs, human trafficking et all, All of it !.. go Sup Forums you cant do it, unveil the truth and save the world from evil. President Trump said he was retuning the government back to the people. You are the people, it is your government, all docs / evidence is yours, you paid for it Americans, and they work for you remember! so Sup Forums worldwide fight for truth and expose lies. Have "ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THE LIE" Michael Tsarion.

Literally Gas yourself, schlomo.

nothinburger

>Libshits keep screaming that cops need body cams to prevent police from being corrupt and racist shit heads.
>Libshit party completely gutted thanks to bodycam footage.

Its like some sort of prophecy.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

bump

it's the ruskies

Okay that doc might be fake.
Truth behind SR Murder definitely needs to be exposed though. So dont just write it all off from one dodgy document. You already know the evil cunts will do whatever to discredit truth coming out so maybe planting a fake doc isnt above their evil intentions right. Stay vigilant VERIFY THEN TURST

lel. Bump

Bump for Seth

@whysprtech stop giving a fuck what people are saying and put all the info you have out there for fuck sake. If you are gonna bumble along complaining about trolls then bugger off and stop wasting peoples time. everyone is sick of supposed info "coming soon" then nothing. so if you have shut the fuck up and just put it all out one one go and stop talking about and putting it off !

FALE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Seth Rich was assasinated