The maga hat is literally the new fedora. Like the fedora...

The maga hat is literally the new fedora. Like the fedora, wearing a maga hat is another way of telling people "I am an insufferable faggot who cannot have a conversation without telling you my "controversial" political beliefs and thinking you're a sheep." This has nothing to do with your political beliefs. This is just about the maga hat.

Hey, did you know you're an insufferable faggot that's projecting?

t. Maga hat wearing manchild

You're probably wearing one right now you autistic faggot

Political merchandise is the equivalent of bumper stickers: It's just attention whoring.

No it's just a red hat that says Make America Great Again. I mean back in the 80s? People would have given you a high five for that.

But now? People are just fucking insane. So fragile. So weak.

Lol you sound like a fag and your shits retarded. That tranny is more of a man/woman then you'll ever be. SAD!

Lol! Libtards are so butthurt when we maga right my fellow pede?! Praise kek! Shadilay xD

Right. I forgot that Sup Forums weenies and r/T_D fags are the epitome of masculinity.

I think after the whole Berkeley cringe, and the Farcry 5 bullshit, we are seeing full circle. From Commies, to Atheists, to Bronies, to MRAs, to Libertarians, and now, somehow, to Conservatives, to Right-wings. We have seen the fedora be passed on like a fucking torch.

Sup Forums become a reddit colony, and it has created a total cancer.

Literally in the next few months, Right-Wing shit will be considered total cringe, and everything fucking goes back in reverse...

>Literally in the next few months, Right-Wing shit will be considered total cringe
That ship has already sailed when Sup Forumslacks started calling the alt right the new punk rock.

>new punk rock

I know old punks; pol is pudgy and soft compared to those crazy fuckers

Hi MAT and /leftypol/

please don't lump Sup Forums users in with arthur donald

we hate these (((civic nationalists))) almost as much as you do

really what's going to happen is that culture wars in general become cringe

you're seeing people abandon SJWs in the aftermath of hypatia and this evergreen shit, hopefully the same will happen to the alt-right

>implying I'm a shillary supporter
Why do trump cucks always bring her up. The election is over and it doesn't change the fact that he's an utter buffoon and alt rightfags are cringeworthy as fuck.

Anyone who openly associates with one of these groups is the very definition of a useful idiot. The media pokes a stick at each one with 24 hour news cycle, sits back and hits record while they all continue to make fools of themselves. Hard to blame them because this is the only thing getting ratings for networks/cable news these days.

>h-hello fellow Sup Forumslacks. Drumph amirite? Fuck T_D and nu/pol/. Don't you think being public with your political beliefs is so cringy? And Trump is a kike right? Always punch right because ideological purity never destroys political movements.

lool so true

the most pathetic thing about the trump die hards they honestly think trump is going to change anything .