Something to understand

oppinions ?
came basically to the same conclusion.
he is obviously based. and u cant deny he knows more than the averge person in the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3950413/
newrepublic.com/article/115787/rising-iq-scores-dont-mean-greater-intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=zsXP8qeFF6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty common knowledge, everyone who has done volunteer work in Africa comes back with the same stories

>We build water wells for them, educated them on how to build their own, how to maintain the wells etc.

>12 months later we came back, all the wells were fucked and they had moved on to some other place where white doogooders were digging them new wells.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

It's simply a lack of ability to comprehend society. Literally.

to touch on this, Here's a good read on their thought patterns.

anyone have the guy goes into pretty good depth about the differences in culture and languages in africa compared to the west so that literally there is no way for a person to become rich unless they leave their community

If you genuinely believe that any non-human has had its IQ tested and quantified in any meaningful way, there's simply no way you can have an IQ above 70. It's common fucking sense.

The only source for the Koko claim is Koko.org.

see

>there's simply no way you can have an IQ above 70.

Source? Or just wishful thinking? Gonna need a source on that.

It was known for a long time, but PC culture, media, and corrupt education tried to force it out of us. They belong on wildlife preserves, not in our society. The biggest redpill you can take is living around them; even in suburban neighborhoods they act fucking retarded.

FAKE NEWS.
FAKE QUOTE.

Everybody believing a single fuck on this board without fact checking is probably highly retarded.

Well that might be true, but you can look it up, zambian bushmen and australian aboriginals have an average IQ of 58. While the average Sub-Saharan African has an IQ of 68 in average. A chimpanzee has an average IQ of 75. It's true, just look for iq average on Google and look at the maps.

I love those niggerfanboys

That sounds exactly like North American blacks

>Everybody believing a single fuck on this board without fact checking is probably highly retarded

classic

Thanks ! Very interesting how chinese are giving lessons to these nigz

IQ tests are pattern recognition and problem solving. They're designed to not have any language barriers whatsoever to overcome the "muh cultural influences" that nigger-apologists claim is the reason they score so much lower on average.

I second a source on your claim.

>European IQ raised 3 SD within 4 generations
>Intelligence is highly dependable on multiple factors
>Everybody ever done a professional IQ test knows that you can break it down at the end to simple mathematically operations in the most cases

The difference in IQ is greater in cohort than in a racial group.

If you would feed and educate any society well you will end with smarter people over the generations.

>European IQ raised 3 SD within 4 generations

Source?

flynn effect. you can google it

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Don't say "based", it sounds retarded and it comes from nigger rap culture from a braindead no-name rapper. No one talks like that. It instantly makes me disagree with anyone who uses "based" as meaning good.

The Flynn Effect is bullshit. Intelligence only seems to be rising because people are getting better at taking tests.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3950413/
newrepublic.com/article/115787/rising-iq-scores-dont-mean-greater-intelligence

He did write this though, in his other book...

you're implying intelligence is anything other than what an intelligence test measures. the concept of IQ is entirely based on it's measuring techniques. what do you base your distinction of 'intelligence' and 'aptitude at doing IQ tests' on?

It's because they lack abstract morality.

They will do whatever they can if they think it will benifit them. Loot pillage steal cheat. Whatever. They cannot comprehend this is wrong and so will compulsively act this way as groups or gangs.

That was the essence of BLM. It is racist to make us abide the law because we are genetically incapable of inbibing civil society.

Monkeys are actually far superior to humans in certain IQ areas like pattern recognition. It's fucking crazy. I'll find a vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsXP8qeFF6A

But it is disengenious because they have no abstract thought.

Right, the Flynn effect states that the mean IQ rises by roughly three points per decade because IQ scores at the lower end of the curve disappear over time while the higher end of the curve doesn't change. The Flynn effect also fizzles out after some time.
Assuming a SD of 15 that would mean European IQ rised by roughly 1.5 SD, 2 SD tops. This doesn't explain why blacks in the US still score one whole SD below whites, the black IQ curve is to my knowledge also about as symmetrical as the white curve.

IQ isn't purely defined by the genetics, yeah, but saying that racial differences in IQ can be completely alleviated within 4 generations by changing the environment is bullshit. Sub-saharan Africans missed out on thousands of years of hardcore IQ selection.

in my undergraduate studies I've, of course, never encountered the topic of IQ differences based on race.
is there any recent primary literature on this? pictures posted on this board are rarely supported by actual sources.

There's a chapter in The Bell Curve on race. You don't have to read the whole book, you can just skip to that chapter.
If you haven't read The Bell Curve yet I highly recommend it, though. It's mostly not about racial differences in IQ but rather on the comparison of the impact of IQ and social status on things like social success, crime rate, productivity, civility, parenting and so on.

IQ is a heuristic. Even though there is a correlation between IQ/treat scores and other mental abilities, that does not mean that peoples other mental abilities have also increased throughout time. Schools cause pepe to become better at taking tests, but do not improve things like logical thought.

They lack abstract morality because they lack the capacity for abstract thought in general. That is the real reason they can't get ahead.

Fascinating story but the chinese guy was kind of a dumbass too.

CALL THE GUY ABOUT THE ROCKS!!!!
>goes out there
>how much do you need
>i dont know, my boss doesnt even know!
>we dont even have the funds yet!
>leaves
>UGGHHH what a waste of time

In a working society you expect others to work on the same level as you, things as payment money can be arranged through future settlements as long as the price is known.
I worked with people like that all the time here and its a pain desu famalamapai.

Ivan Illich came to the same conclusion. It's morally superior to leave uncivilized people to their own ways than force our values upon them. He was a based philosopher, the Catholic church got mad at him for his views.