A FUCKING KIDS SHOW!

A FUCKING KIDS SHOW!
God damn it what the hell is happening. I didn't think it was this bad. I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be ironic not RIGHT.

shh go back to sleep

>mfw it's actually a real tweet

Can't wait to see the Memorial Day one :^)

That's so very appropriate after Muslims slaughter a bunch of innocent children.

Sup Forums is always right

72 virgins!

Totally fucking insidious.

More like this plz

didn't you hear? more white people were terrorist this week than brown people.

this article is actually onto something imo. most of the jihadists are degenerates who think their only chance of getting them sweet 72 virgins is blowing themselves up

in a world where most people want legalisation don't you think it's a little... purposefully divisive?

What's wrong?
A kids show is wishing the adherents of a religion of nearly 2,000,000,000 people to enjoy a period sacred to them. Don't tell me you're getting triggered over this...

>Muslims
It's terrorists who killed children not muslims

Goodbye western civilization.

maybe, depends where the article was written i suppose. legalisation of weed has definitely become highly politicised but i wouldn't say that discards the issue that a lot of these extremists are hardcore alcoholics, nymphos or drug addicts. they're in an extremely conservative religion where they can't just go to a church and confess like (((christians))) to relieve them of their sins. literally their only way out is jihad. i think thats something we can't really emphasise with in the west so it's easy to just say they're doing it because they hate us for bombing their country even though most of them are second or third generation immigrants

What's the issue?

Sesame Street was always lefty hippie shit. No surprises here.
Saved

I honestly don't see the issue here. It's not like it's somehow bad to have a bunch of sesame street characters wish a happy ramadan considering much of their audience is also muslim

Now if the whole concept of the show would change, then that would obviously be bad. You're just getting worked up about nothing here

wish there was a memri for sesame street

top fucking kek, saved

This kids show is very popular across all muslim world.

I sure hope we can find a tweet with Sesame Street wishing people a merry Christmas.

>God damn it what the hell is happening

Cultural Marxism.

>Islamic terrorists have nothing to do with Islam

t. Pierre al Faiz

One of these is not like the other...

Islam is cancer

Boy that pisses me off.

Wow. Wish I could say it's unbelievable but it's completely true.

Stap on your bomb-adon!
It's time to celebrate Ramadan!

Early 70's. What PBS aired after Sesame Street was The Electric Company starring Bill Cosby. And Morgan Freeman.

well I think thats enough to break out a shitstorm. Lets begin

And they tweeted a happy Easter out last month. Nothing to see here. Saged.

Islam is cancer

/r/equesting rule #34 of the hot, Hijabi Muppet.

Shits prejudiced

>Grover's face

Is he our guy

Okay, now I'm pissed off.

See No.

Wow i read him wrong. He's not even AT the Christmas party. He's a jewish plant along with that fucker Elmo

Is this really a surprise to anyone? Anyways the double standards are annoying.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, no more sadder than these were said: "Sup Forums was right again"

I'm throwing my T.V out the window now seriously there is no more entertainment left anymore it's just pure propaganda.

It just wouldn't be Ramadan without Grover

More like this

Needs Bush's head shooped in laughing behind the towers.

commencing sesame street dump

I don't get it

It's not ok to express our own culture in our own country but it's ok for them to force their cultures on us.

as an atheist this double standard pisses me off

Islam is is okay
Judaism is okay
Christianity is haram and should be censored to "holidays"

In case you're not joking, 'cause this shit is wack.

Three Abrhamic faiths, everyone loves to promote two of them are culturally diverse and therefore important lessons while the third is oppressive and must not be named since it dosn't include everyone.

I thought the whole point of those head scarfs were to conceal the hair.

Death to heretical muppets, ALLAHU AKBAR!

I am one pissed off Leaf, user why did you have to show me this? Why must Seseme Street hurt me so?

most western women who play dress up with islam wear it as a fashion statement. Thats all it is to them. They don't know of the beatings and whippings for being haram

Yeah a show with a pedophile and a crowbar holding man in a suit.....oh wait wrong guy

WOW
OWO
WOW

Itsa purging time boys

Fucking Saved

Even a Muslim country like us will find this ridiculous, did the ((())) did this or the dawkin'ists?

Check their twitter. They posted several merry Christmas tweets.

Why is the muzzie one so heavily liked and retweeted

>They play a Christmas special that airs on television everything is okay I'm white I celebrate this holiday
>They fucking tweet about ramalamadingdong
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE MOSLIAMS ARE COMING REEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Virtue signaling, probably.

I wonder who could possibly be behind this. Hm...

1.2 graillion muzz gonna muzz

>Christmas
you mean holiday? You can't say Christmas or Trudeau will come after you

Wouldn't want to be racist, now!

Top kek sir

1.2 billion adherents, surely there's money to be made from these guys

>He thinks he knows anything about laws in Canada.

Our buses says Merry Christmas as well as any other city display boards good thing you make a point about the blatant hypocrisy pointed out in my post though really coagulates my nut butter

wow crumplets BTFO

I know pol is filled with ass backwards trolls but. You live in America which is a multculture country. Who happens to have a good portion of Muslims. So... It would make sense you would see different religions represented just like you wouldn't care if they talked about Christ of wished you a Happy Easter.

>comments mostly sympathizing with it
I want everything to burn.

Drink bleach and kill yourself you disgusting leech, multiculturalism is a fucking plague to any developed country.

For someone who cares about what's 'backwards', do you have nothing to say about Islam? The violation of basic human rights, how poorly the religion treats 'infidels', not to mention how the entire structure of the religion requires full integration into both society and politics, you know, a fucking theocracy?

Islam is completely incompatible with Western Civilization and you should honestly take a 12 gauge to your fucking brain and shoot yourself if you're too much of an incompetent, blithering fucking retard to understand that.

if you want people to take you seriously do not post those pictures

KEK

>multiculturalism is a fucking plague to any developed country
>Literally the foundation of his entire country
>I am very smart please pay attention to me

Sesame Street is globalist indoctrination for toddlers. It's not a 'grand conspiracy'. It's just NBC as usual.

Oh great some niggers and chinks did manual labor for a century until automation came along, HOW WILL WE EVER COPE WITHOUT NIGGERS?

Don't forget to brush your disgusting crooked teeth after tea time, britbong.

Islam is cancer

>Can't argue against the point
>Better post leaf meme

why do manchild weebs always get so defensive when someone points out that a grown man shouldnt be watching cartoons for little girls. i was only trying to give you some advice

sad!

>happy christmas
>good
>happy ramadan
>bad

wew lad

I literally did you dumbass leaf. Niggers became obsolete once automation, factories, and textiles became profitable up north. Their one good use was slavery, which has ended for centuries now.

Name one contribution niggers and spics make to the USA today other than overcrowding cities, causing violent crime, and being welfare leeches.