Why do white people dress like this?

Why do white people dress like this?

Fuck, they're hot.

captcha: colony 1000

Why would you wear tight gay jeans? Arent they uncomftorable? Or are you just signaling your gayness to other queers so you can hook up and have gay sex with them?

Because it looks good you uncivilized mudskin

/Thread

you can't ride a horse in saggy pants faggot

While , acting like the most homophobic you cant !

Wearing tight clothing doesn't mean you're gay. It just means you have a different clothing style.

Because chicks like it

#pantsup #dontloot

Tight jeans look good on just about anyone that's not fat.

If they're fitted right they'll make you look taller than you are as well. I'm a manlet and the only pair of jeans I have that aren't tight are my work ones. Can never go back to loose now that I'm used to them.

Why are white people the only race on earth that have to justify their cultural and fashion norms to others? Why is every other people's norms of behavior simply taken for granted? Are white people supposed to be above everyone else? Seems like racism of high expectations.

Yes you can and your pants dont need to be skin tight. Coming from someone who has actually rode a fucking horse

Because we work and jeans are harder to ruin. I wish they'd make more durable sneakers so I don't have to buy new ones every year.

Pelvic thrusts use the glutes. Women find powerful glutes attractive.

>why do WHITE TRASH dress like this?
fyp

>Powerful glutes

Look at this flat ass again and tell me how powerfull his glutes are

>white trash
This is white trash. Nice try ahmed

>White
Nigga that's Texan as fuck. GTFO.

Are you kidding me? Niggers are always the ones to brag about their nigger outfits.

Lol

Terrible.

He needs to have those jeans sagging at his ankles, wear an oversized shirt, and have 10 blunts in one hand and an EBT card in the other.

That's real fashion.

Fuck off nigger.

u mad about cowboy motherfuckers boi?

shitskins mad they can't touch this sublime culture

t. alberta

Muh culture

What do you mean? Jeans and a button-down shirt? If your not in a suit, that's standard fare here in Calgary at least. T-shirts and shorts are for home casual and kids.

Yeah they should dress appropriate like this

Why would you even think that is gay? That would never enter a normal mans mind in a million years to think that guy is trying to signal that he is gay.

Why do African Gentle Giants dress like this? For easy access in prison?