Am I the only one that is enraged about this?

She looks really attractive and she married a smelly obese pajeet with man boobs that looks like beelzebub(NOT the anime). Why? Why would she want a filthy pooINloo? I am not an attractive guy. I am average. But I am way way better than this guy. And despite that I am getting rejected left and right. Even by ugly fatties. And this nigger gets prime blonde pussy. What happened guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=4HUAFO0nGl0

Why white women keep doing this?

you seem pretty mad. that poo in loo cuck you or something?

Because you sit in your shitty flat and bitch about it on the internet instead of taking action. Fortune favors the bold you sissy bitch.

yes he cucked all of us burger. don't you wish you were in his spot?

didn't you read my post?
>I am getting rejected left and right. Even by ugly fatties

she's nothing special in sweden

she probably has mental issues

>she's nothing special in sweden
but if she was in other countries she would be considered a 8/10

>she probably has mental issues
100%

and if she is nothing special then it means that we can all go there and get one like her right??...no because they are brainwashed to vomit when they see whiteskin and get moist when they see shitskin

my gf is swedish and better looking than her and i'm an ugly white guy

post proof you lier

>attention whore does this to get attention
it wörks, obviously
i bet the normiebook likes are pouring in also

i'm not posting her pic on Sup Forums

look at those dry ashy hands, prolly roughly grabbing her tits with them later that night thrusting his kebab dick into her, gross

who cares if she did it for attention. she even had a kid with him. and you my friend that deserve way more than him are getting cucked in your own land and get nothing back

Its all fun until the swedish gene kicks in and she wants to test new waters and the big black man dont like

99 times out of 100 these girls are washed up whores, try not to get too worked up about it.

She's finnish

exactly. nuke everyone in the world. everyone must die. this is unacceptable

>Why?

Drugs.

Her eyes look dead and empty. Her husband represents the black void inside of her.

>Indian
>keban

>And despite that I am getting rejected left and right.

Post pic

proof? the language is swedish

Smart
She would be posted in cocktribute threads in Sup Forums within the hour

Is it really that bad? Literally every female I know finds non whites revolting here.

Also, the chick is nothing special, a solid 7 at best.

t.Sherlock Holmes

This lady has a very low self-esteem...

Because white men are mostly beta cucks. Look at how feminized white men have allowed their countries to become.

you wouldn't consider me ugly. i am plain average. but believe me, me and you and everyone deserve way more than the guy in the video. just look at him

>She looks really attractive and she married a smelly obese pajeet with man boobs

Racism is embarrassing to girls and not socially acceptable.

>that looks like beelzebub(NOT the anime).

Liking anime is also embarrassing not socially acceptable.

>Why would she want a filthy pooINloo? I am not an attractive guy. I am average. But I am way way better than this guy.

Right, why would she date an ugly guy with a nice personality when she could date a less ugly anti-social asshole?

>And despite that I am getting rejected left and right. Even by ugly fatties. And this nigger gets prime blonde pussy. What happened guys?

You aren't entitled to anything in life familia.

Everybody deals with rejection. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and reevaluate what you have to offer a woman.

Do you have money?
Are you fit?
Are you kind?
Are you funny?

Improve yourself and the women will come.

Maybe it's your shitty personality.

get a shotgun and solve the problem

>way way better than this guy

the whore simply met him before you xD

Girls just like darkness and confidence. Deal with it.

this

another thing Slovenia and another Western Europe

Holly shit

Life is depressing desu.

he is your brother in kike, learn to love him. Sending more like him in near future.

Kek, you made my brain create some cartoonishly silly images.

Doesn't really bother me, the only shit race mixing is anything that's not a nigger/chink with a nigger/chink

He's probably not a simp faggot. Chicks are pretty good at picking up on that.

Most shitskins don't have money and aren't kind or funny. The only thing they tend to be is fit. White women still chase after them.

>I'm white so a white girl should fuck me
>huh, so what if I'm ugly? This guy is uglier!

Go back to r9k

>your shit will never be as brown as this guy

Pooinloo is a low-tier race

>Am I the only one that is enraged about this?
Yes, she's obviously mentally defective.

So why the fuck not just come here and grab one of ours? Go to college. But you really should be white, otherwise you won't see pussy not even from far away, except maybe imported ukrainians in whorehouses.

all white women belong to Indian and Paki cock.

wrong door my man, you're looking for

Notice how most people crying because "no gf" here are usually white males. It's your fault you became pussies and turned out autistic, stop blaming the jews for everything.

>nice personality
shitty bait

>You aren't entitled to anything in life familia.
yes I am. My ancestors fought so I me and my countrymen live in peace away from shitskins

you get rejected because you stutter and fumble your way through social interactions with other females. do you know how ugly as fuck, undesirable dudes land girls? because they have a set of balls and that leads to confidence. if you carry yourself like a confident dude who couldn't give a fuck about shit like how fat you are how poor you are how ugly you look how average your junk is I cant guarantee you'll be pounding that pussy like poundcake but I guarantee you'll get that spark of interest and sometimes that's all you need. I'm going back to 9gag

Protip: He's rich

Why do you care? They seem happy. And interracial marriages are still the minority of marriage.

You should worry about yourself before you hate on this dude getting some A+ pussy my dude

Stay salty.

Why are her poor choices any of your concern? You don't even live in the same country as she and her pet. It's not your country, not your family, and not your business.
She's obviously got mental problems, if she decided to marry that thing, so count yourself lucky that you didn't marry her (not that you would have, being from a totally different country) and get stuck with a looney.

Well, theyre obviously doing it for some superficial reason.

It is literally Ricky, just different race

Back to plebbit, faggot.

Read these fuckling comments, women's suffrage was a mistake.

You can tell from her appearance and her accent, her family is Finnish immigrants. Most Finns speak Swedish fyi.

Indian cock is very good, very pungent. The smell and taste are acquired, but once you get used to it, it is sooo intoxicating.
I like the size too because you can put the whole thing in your mouth, making him moan so much it's like an exorcism. I love feeling his hairy au naturel balls slap my chin. Indians are very healthy so when he floods his mouth with his spiritual seed it's so fruity and spicy. MMMM Kinda like bananas and chili peppers. I especially love the Tamil "poos" because they are so manly and alpha.
The best part is they don't think it's gay at all so I can have sex with any Pajeet and there's like a billion.
Damn you all made me horny now

t. faggot white boi

>french
>shitskin

checks out

pajeet looks like a nigger

Daddy issues.

t. rajeet

Come home brown man

>So why the fuck not just come here
my house is here

Ayy gib me da sukk?

white skinny people are rich as well. why didn't she choose one of them?

>But I am way way better than this guy
you wouldn't sperg out on a mongolese cartographer board if you were m8

This happens when cucks let shitskins into the country.
A local church let in superniggers into my town. Now my taxes pay for people who piss ink.

someone is a angry beta male.

no. if I'M not getting A+ pussy then NOONE'S getting A+ pussy

you used be as well

Well see, this is your problem. The problem isn't you're too ugly or too fat or whatever. The problem is you're not willing to go outside your house. That poo in loo travelled the entire fucking world to impregnate this bitch.

Finding a date outside your home country is easier purely because you're not "home". You'll be ready to act more freely, because you won't be afraid what will people think of you - you will probably never see them again in your life anyway so who cares.

If you want a gf, go out there and get it. You will not fucking find her on Sup Forums or in your house. Take this as an advice or leave it, up to you.

t. oldfag

källa?

> poo in loo, not poo in utero

Which one of you racist shitlords posted this grossly offensive comment? I did not find it at all funny.

This is delusion. All things being equal, you think a woman would choose a black man over a white man? You are flat out wrong and using it as an excuse for your own failure. It pains me to say it but the modern white man has become pacified and weak.

>I mean, I dont want you to feel like Im pressuring you into sex or anything. We can just cuddle :)

Women are naturally weak and need a protector. Imagine living in a world where literally 50% of the population can overpower you.

Improve yourself and THEY WILL COME.

can you translate a couple?

Pajeet doesn't have white skin but look at him. He looks Caucasian. Pakis aside, a lot of Indians make an attempt to assimilate here and even the ones who don't aren't shitting in the street (as far as I know). What I'm saying is they're the only ethnic group with brown to black skin where the brown and black skin doesn't correlate with low intelligence, base animal drive, and violent nature. And it might have something to do with their Caucasian phenotype. I'm not condoning the mixing but look how light skinned the baby turned out. The dark skin ain't the same as nigger skin. This doesn't bother me as much as it bothers you. It could be worse, she could have burnt the actual coal

>I am average
>I am getting rejected left and right. Even by ugly fatties.

Pick one.

I'll tell you why. Because despite him being a smelly pajeet Man he is still a MAN.
With white guys you get beta bitch boys. It's not hard when the entire white male population are beta sissys while the majority of minority populations are men because they don't have everything handed to them. they must work for it thus making them a man.

Jesus

Thanks for the reply my dude but you haven't posted anything I didn't already know or don't already agree with. White men have become massive cucks.

>. Fortune favors the bold you sissy bitch.
Welfare Communism and Jews opening the borders favors the bold

He probably has a good personality and a well paid job. Women will compromise on looks for those things.

appearance wise even a gorilla is

plus im not even obese

Because it is one big virtue signal. These women feel compelled to submit their pussy to these people as a form of reparation. It is essentially white guilt for women.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

/threaderino

>She looks really attractive and she married a smelly obese pajeet with man boobs that looks like beelzebub(NOT the anime). Why? Why would she want a filthy pooINloo? I am not an attractive guy. I am average. But I am way way better than this guy. And despite that I am getting rejected left and right. Even by ugly fatties. And this nigger gets prime blonde pussy. What happened guys?

Here's a tip, fairy: He tried to get her.

You sit in your mother's basement, punching keys on a keyboard all day for no one to see. You don't try. This is why you're a failure and this poo in the loo is better than you. How does it feel to be a complete failure at life?

I'm married, have three kids, and a house that sits on five acres of land. What do you have?

That's right, you have jack shit.

And you'll always be that way, a fucking loser. Even poo in the loos are better than you because you're afraid to even try.

He must be rich.

Rich guys are very rare

Women will pick ugly rich guys all the time

love it how mad racist cucks get about this

perhaps because she looks to the hearts of people and not their skin color
idiot belgium your country built human zoos one hundred years ago