Why does Generation Z like Korean Pop so much, especially BTS?

Why does Generation Z like Korean Pop so much, especially BTS?

Is Justin Bieber too old now?

Is the music industry shifting from ghetto african american degeneracy to korean pop and fashion?

Other urls found in this thread:

kpopeurope.eu/?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=aX4iKUWi3Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=9FsGRbFk2zc
youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ1Lp4y_6g
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn3JnowTsfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oLT4lk2hzaA
youtube.com/watch?v=t0-sIW4zjrM
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ5VstwhcPY
youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=U9HBT6sRSZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=tgfuaDS-S2c
youtube.com/watch?v=noaQhImQ8Fk
youtu.be/Yv-NKvBsqxA
youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ
youtu.be/oUtKNtJlUM4
youtube.com/watch?v=JQbdzjacxWI
youtube.com/watch?v=xB0cwq-C77g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The next ONE DIRECTION for this generation is going to a kpop boy band ... think about that for a second.

BBC is passe. White girl wanna get enriched by kpop dick now.

it isnt all korean kpop that is loved in the West but the boy groups or even male artists like Rain or PSY. nobody in the West gived a shit about female kpop for example.

Most people dont even really have a clue.. they just jump on the band wagon. To most people k-pop is mostly some fad, and they try to emulate it. Then you have the more dedicated fans that have their favorite bands/members and merchandise, these people are just a more concentrated form of the former if they arent Korean. There is alot of k-pop and it is like a breath of fresh air to people who are already used to that because it is new over there and has a bit more life than in white countries. Most of these people dont speak Korean and cant even understand the lyrics.

>Most of these people dont speak Korean and cant even understand the lyrics.

Most non-Anglos dont understand American pop songs but still love it also. Not understanding lyrics really doesnt mean anything.

Havent you ever read K-pop forums? Go over to k-pop on reddit. That most certainly isnt true. Its just like blingy pop over here. You onto a britney spears forum and most of the people are weird uppity dudes and arent even out of the closet.

it's a fad. they know it sounds like shit

>Go over to k-pop on reddit

How doesnt a few autists on a male-dominated website like reddit = reality? It is like using Sup Forums as a barometer of anything. The facts are the most popular kpop acts in the West are ALL male from : Rain to PSY to Bigbang and now BTS. What does that tell you?

West = male kpop. East = male and female kpop.

Your yellow-fever isnt the 'norm' among Western men.

I really hope so.

Now that communication is easier, Hollywood can't shove niggertainment down our throats so easily.

Millions of white girls will be lusting over these boys

Already happening

kpopeurope.eu/?lang=en

youtube.com/watch?v=aX4iKUWi3Ls

youtube.com/watch?v=9FsGRbFk2zc

youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ1Lp4y_6g

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn3JnowTsfQ

youtube.com/watch?v=oLT4lk2hzaA

youtube.com/watch?v=t0-sIW4zjrM

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ5VstwhcPY

youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=U9HBT6sRSZ8

youtube.com/watch?v=tgfuaDS-S2c

I accept our KPOP overlords. It's better than girls lusting over niggers or shit American pop music.

The sounds of tens of thousands of preteen Aussies shouting their lungs out for korean dick

youtube.com/watch?v=noaQhImQ8Fk

I'd rather they listen to gay Asian shite than degenerate nigger party rap. At least Jews don't control the Asian music industry.

This is nothing new. Big Bang has been around since 2006 and they've done several world tours.

BTS is getting way too big for their own good and I honestly hope they fail somehow, but they're getting too big to fail.

Big Bang is also superior in every way.
youtu.be/Yv-NKvBsqxA
This. Better Asians than niggers

Rap Monster of BTS self taught himself english and he has an IQ of 150 legit and was top student in the national tests

This is unironically true. BTS is going to popularize KPOP in the west and idk how to feel about it.

What are good BTS songs?

Best way to listen and understand them? I wanna see what the hype is about

This shit is being promoted by (((Them))) and their music videos are full of Masonic imagery.

Because some of it isnt half bad these days?

youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ

Not today
Spring day
Fire
Young forever epilogue
Cypher part 4
Dope

Hmm now I can see why my younger sister and her friends like them. They are decent

it's because the Korean government aggressively promotes and subsidizes it in an attempt to get more "soft power"

kpop is garbage

Listen to Big Bang now if you're still here
Listen to

Sober
Loser
Tonight
Stupid liar
If you
Fuck it
Fantastic baby

Then listen to Crooked by G-Dragon, the leader and rapper of Big Bang. It's my favorite song and I've probably listened to it 500+ times.

My 12 year old sister is a gigantic fan of kpop and bts (I think). Having asian neighbors has its downsides. Its better than her liking nigger music or shit like arena grenade or molly cyprus though

Girls on kpop is better than girls on ghetto black music

>My 12 year old sister
This is the disconnect that alot of people here have is that they arent connected to what the younger people like so they are not aware of the popularity of kpop boy bands among the Western youth.

Because it's actually good

Imagine if they replace all black music with kpop at the clubs

J-Metal is a better genre anyways

youtu.be/oUtKNtJlUM4

electronic music from japan is the only good music from japan

youtube.com/watch?v=JQbdzjacxWI

I'm kinda happy they won. Korean music is re-engineered Jewish nigger tunes.

I can't wait for white girls to be all koreanboo and cute instead of niggerboo and like Miley Cyrus

youtube.com/watch?v=xB0cwq-C77g