Do you see America as a white country?

Do you see America as a white country?

Do you see Germany as a white country anymore?

Where I live, yes Achmed.

No. Most whites are recent immigrants.

do YOU see Germany as a white country?

I see america as the snake that she is.

Pay for mAh babbies

No, but I never did.

But I was born in the late 80s.

>50% vs 90%

Hmm really makes you think. Is the 50% higher or lower? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm

that didn't answer my question
regardless of the percentage, reality remains the same

No

>50% and 90% are actually one and the same

hmmMMMMM Makes you think doesnt it?

I see america as long cuts of white country with a lot of shitskins infections in the population centers. Sorta like a yeast infection of shitskins

>mfw because of our large area, there will always be comfy majority white areas whereas eurocucks with their small baby dick countries will be overrun more easily

It's pretty white in the countryside where I live. Non whites stick to the cities. I imagine it's a lot like Germany in that regard.

>But I was born in the late 80s.
We only missed the mark by 20 years you homo. What's with this defeatist attitude?

someone post the pic of the fat nigger covered in puke.

stupid lil brown bitch just let her land that wide ass fucking punch right in the jaw and she still didn't get knocked out

you should teach your blacks to fight at least, this was just pathetic on both sides

blacks are like trannies. transsexuals are less than 1% of the population but the news, internet, and lawmakers are always talking about them. blacks are like 13% of the american population. yeah, its more than 10%, but its still next to nothing and they've been here forever. there are more beaners than blacks, but for some reason the libs dont like the taste of their dick as much.

What is the lowest threshold of white a neighborhood can be until it starts to become child abuse to raise your white kids there?

i was born in late 80s in Canada, even the cities were white when growing up. not so much anymore

i bet that hit wouldve knocked your punk ass out, that teenage girl is probably just tougher than you

The black girl could have beat the white fuel at the end too, white women may be ours but you have to admit they're pretty damn clueless. Don't know their own strength, hardcore inflated egos that get them crushed by baboons.

u wish

I mean, my socialization was ingrained on this multi-culti shit.

I've lived in Detroit and Baltimore as a white kid.

White girl* not fuel*

>white girl = white fuel

I kinda like it, senpai

Not since ~1965

nice webm, made me smile :)

No, but I don't think it ever was either.

USA is white with a growing minority population degrading society and causing pseudo no go zones

People bitch about Sweden/France having muslim no go zones, however America has had plnety of those in Atlanta/Chicago/Detroit for years now. Black population is destroying the US - throw in mexicans and mudslimes are we have a growing recipe for disaster

do any white people WANT to go to Detroit?

ah its always like that with white girls, they don't realize about fighting so they always posture like they're tough even to a fridge of a woman. then the one who's been abused at home starts swinging and they don't know whats happening. usually this is a darkie, they have higher rates of abuse

That was a good punch. I need to get me a hot black girl who can punch like that. White girls BTFO.

she hit her right on the jaw and didn't knock her out

also that skinny bitch isn't white, maybe american-white

Unlike blacks, spics worl and don't complain about racism as much

Its not about hard working or nice these people may be, its about their proximity

>american-white

she's just trashy and kinda nasty

she's growing up in a rural area but with nigs. she never had a chance.

she has no shoes because she is black?

I don't consider people whose ancestors were not part of the first four waves of British immigration pre 1776 to be Americans. They're just foreigners with citizenship.

Lmao at that webm. But both of those girls are black.

this is the most american answer
>haha so what if the usa is 56% white and white kids are a minority, i hardly ever leave my street and most of the street is white so any examples you give of the USA/my state/my city/the rest of my immediate neighbourhood are irrelevant

So as a scotch-german im basically equal to a nigger?

multikulti paradise ever since

No.

Looks like im in good company

that is absolutely disgusting. I'd kick that bitch out of my car

You can't understand because you live on a tiny island. I don't really give a shit what is happening hundreds of miles away from me.

No Mohammed, I get it but I don't care. America is huge and my boys and I will do just fine. Clean your own house before criticizing mine.

Burgerbro gets it.

This. Immigration act of 1965 really fucked up the white demographics.