Brit/pol/ Thatcher edition

>BA flights cancelled due to IT crash - now flying again
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40069865
archive.fo/2sQy3

>UK terror threat level reduced to severe
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/27/manchester-attack-uk-terror-threat-level-critical-severe-operation-temperer-bank-holiday
archive.fo/VoIwE

>More than half of voters do not know who Tim Farron is
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/tim-half-voters-do-not-know-tim-farron/
archive.fo/NFzFw

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo
apiln.co.uk/theres-a-mad-man-standing-in-reading-east/
twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/868898389630562306
youtube.com/watch?v=KkbmKUiCP2k
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4549436/Defiance-Manchester-Thousands-streets-run.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA
youtube.com/watch?v=nd4j1Ms1VYE
youtube.com/watch?v=vSTeXX8fMIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't vote tory

MAGGIE BAE THATCHER

I don't blame you son, lamb's tasty as fuck.
Have you ever tried Rarebit? (not rabbit..)

You are financially supporting your own ethnic genocide. cut off their income.
Speaking for myself, It's very poor in my hometown. The only reason these valleys were ever settled was due to the discovery of huge coal deposits. When the industry and jobs disappeared in the 80's, it never came back. We had one of the highest levels of EU funding in Europe, but they wouldn't let us spend it on things that would actually help the people. For example, they erected a giant £3mil Stirling silver dragon statue in the middle of town, meanwhile there's a food bank two streets away and train service that barely works.
We liked being England's first colony, not Europe's sick man. Things were much better for us when we were independent from Brussels.

who /notvoting/ here

REMINDER THATCHER STARTED MASS UNEMPLOYMENT AS A POLICY TO DISENFRANCHISE THE WORKING CLASS

Nigelfarage.party can't win without Nigelfarage.leader. Wish Ade Edmondson could connect more though.

Trip fell off.

>the Tesco value kettle I bought for £10 when I first moved out has died. After a faithful 6 years service
F

What do I do now? Buy a fancy one or just another crappy one?

FIRST FOR KIRKPILL REDPILL

apiln.co.uk/theres-a-mad-man-standing-in-reading-east/

>England is not the jewelled isle of Shakespeare’s much quoted passage, nor is it the inferno depicted by Dr Goebbels. More than anything, it resembles a family, a rather stuffy Victorian family, with not many black sheep in it but with all its cupboards bursting with skeletons. It has rich relations who have to be kowtowed to and poor relations who are horribly sat upon, and there is a deep conspiracy of silence about the source of the family income. It is a family in which the young are generally thwarted and most of the power is in the hands of irresponsible uncles and bedridden aunts. Still, it is a family. It has its private language and its common memories, and at the approach of an enemy, it closes its ranks.

I'm gonna ask her out tomorrow lads. I'm going to do it. No more waiting.

That is utter bollocks.

At £10 every 6 years, you're not doing too badly, if you paid £20 I doubt it would last you 12 years. Buy another one like the one before, it's only function is to boil water, it can't be that bad.

Good luck lad, Brush your teeth and scream into a pillow. Eat some eggs for protein beforehand. Works for me every time.

twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/868898389630562306

Looks like we are in for a glorious last week and a half of the Tories digging up everything they can about Chairman Corbyn and Commissar Abbott.

>this comment brigading by Momentum

Quite impressive.

Feel free to make an argument.

Just fuck off, you pathetic mouth-breather

Get a proper tin kettle and heat it on the hob. I guarantee it'll never break.

Link to video?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4549436/Defiance-Manchester-Thousands-streets-run.html

Wow.. so brave
Our love will stop terrorism YASSSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAYYY

I hate this country

UKIP's manifesto is flawless lads, I was gonna vote Tory but I can't ignore such a masterfully crafted plan.

anyone else voting ukeep?

It's basically cybernats2 electric boogaloo

How does a kettle break? It's literally just a coil and a metal/plastic shell. Mine has to be from the 80s or earlier.

Slapped in the face with an inverted L-shaped willy

WILLY
I
L
L
Y

put that in your biscuit tin

Corbyn and Abbot call for the surrender of Northern Ireland 1987

>when the boss man gives you an extra wing and it's hench as fuck
>when dem chips are crispy
>AH GIVE IT A FOWA POINT FREE

No UKIP candidate here

*BLOCKS YOUR GIRLFRIENDS PATH*

>he doesn't microwave his water

they can't even upgrade the NHS computers from Windows XP and could barely manage storing the trial of the Snoopers Charter in Cornwall. They'll mong it up.

>22:00
This makes me want to slam my head against a fucking wall.

*BLOCKS YOUR SISTERS PATH*

That's a shame. so who are you voting?

>Galloway
>Tony Ben
>Livingstone
>Dawn Primarolo

>Getting the microwave food stink into your water

classless

Tory as a tactical vote. Only options are that, lab, lib, green

The NHS don't attract the most competent IT engineers and don't have the biggest budget for IT, GCHQ does have both of those things.

I'm voting for your mum m8 she is a nice lady

Is that you Simon?

WHAT!

NEVER FORGET

youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA

I've yet to meet anyone in Britain not related to NI craziness who genuinely gives a toss about the principality or cares about whether or not it remains part of the UK.

*BLOCKS YOUR WIFE'S PATH*

Anyone else sick of this goblin and his """rants""" turning up on normiebook constantly?

The absolute state of Americans

>doesn't use his swanky induction hob to boil a litre of water in 30 seconds
pleb

Pretty much this is stopping me from voting Conservative.
I already hate the fucking party, but I was willing to grit my teeth and give them a mandate with my vote.
But now, fuck the Conservatives. Bring back Thatcher.

Good luck matey.

youtube.com/watch?v=nd4j1Ms1VYE

I had one that was so worn out the filter started falling apart and ending up in my cuppa

>flawless
>abolish lords
>halve number of MPs
>PR voting
>referendums from public petitions
>annual vagina inspections
>ban the burkha because vitamin D deficiency
>ban sex ed in primary schools
>nothing in it about looser gun laws

its still a very good manifesto but it has some pretty fucking big flaws

you're more obsessed with me than i am with mummy

are you some kind of fruitcake or somefin m8

Why the random edgy pic?

the lords is a problem until we bring back aristocracy

also shit i forgot about the vag inspections
that's a big fucking deal too

>kitharringtonifhewasahomelessspicrentboy.jpg

TORIES WANT TO FUCK OVER EVERYONE FOR BUSINESS INTERESTS

LABOUR WANT TO FUCK OVER EVERYONE FOR "MUH MIGRANTS"
youtube.com/watch?v=vSTeXX8fMIY

REMINDER IF YOU VOTE FOR EITHER LABOUR OR CONSERVATIVE YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

>muh internet

Just be careful posting on social media and mainstream sites (y'know, like you already have to do since they're sanitizing and policing themselves without the UK government leaning on them) and use your proxies and you'll be fine. The capability and willingness of both the government and the industry itself to police and control the internet is not very large. They're not going to go all Great Firewall of China on everything.

And remember, outside a safe seat, a vote for anyone else is a vote for Remain in all but name.

'You call me School Bully, you miserable little tick'.

No real reason, desu. Just exhausted most of my supply of British-specific wind-ups.

Reminder that these two have been at this for about four hours now.

Imagine spending your whole day doing that.

Fucking kill yourselves, the pair of you. And I say that as an Elsa poster.

his arguments are 90% strawman and 10% self-righteous smugness. what a cunt, and he's had one of the prime spots on LBC for over ten years.

>Filter on your kettle

What sort of black magic is that?

one of the main reasons that you can't just update computers is because it can break bespoke software and stop you using your hardware

you can't rely on whoever you contracted to make your medical software to be able to sort out any bugs that OS updates cause and buying new software for newer operating systems is prohibitively expensive if they keep having to do it

Kit Harrington ain't got shit on Rieder

No homo.

they'll still mong it up. people will find a way around it (private vpn's, tor etc) and they'll make an even bigger mess in time.

I love how diverse Manchester is! Vote Tim Farron!

fucking (yank) mod deleted my mummypost

>I say that as an Elsa poster
>implying there is more than one Elsa poster

>Brit/pol/ Thatcher edition

I was actually at her Grandson's wedding yesterday. It was pretty fun.

>tfw there are people in this thread who don't think Hitchens is right about everything

Risky bet lads

Who the hell is this Manc guy that keeps writing shitty poems and reading them out on the news?

It was just some plastic netting on the spout, pretty useless desu

then why di it happen retard

RUDE this is the first time i've been on /Britpol/ this weekend you scab chucker

they're right

Omg I hope she's gonna be OK!

Thought it was Louis Theroux in the thumbnail.

Oh shit now I know where I recognise him from, he was on Cherry. Regardless, you need to tone down the shirt-lifter vibes lad.

>Me curry tonight

A few points on the Nicola Sturgeon interview.
1/ support for Corbyn on foreign policy causing Isis terrorism. Unfortunately like most people she doesn't understand the nature of Isis.
2/ She will put an independent Scotland straight in to Europe. Don't the Scots get a say on that?
3/ A possible coalition with Labour is on the cards. Rule by Scots lads, that will go down well.
4/ She wants the Scots to vote for a strong voice on negotiations on brexit. Even though is won't be in them, puzzling?

It is but a flesh wound! A paracetamol and she'll be good as new!

t. The NHS

She made a full recovery, God bless the wonderful NHS!

That's me lad, 'avin' it large, mad for it, sorted

Simon. Don't you understand that soon everytime you weirdpost someone will call you Simon? Simon is already a freakmeme response to stupidity.
>Don't be a Simon, lad.

Which seat does UKIP have again?

it stop the chunks of limescale from going in your tea. but limescale is good for you so you should zealously remove these from your kettles.

vegans rely on limescale for their calcium.

Gay people are faggots, bro.

Could you be any more reddit?

This brit/pol/ is off to a cracking start.

So how would you support the current policy that indirectly supports ISIS by supporting the Saudi/Mossad/Turkish alliance aginst Assad who is the only one BTFO of those Scumbags?

Brit/pol/ needs more kayleigh posting

Clacton

so this old faggot can post his horse cock repertoire but i can't post mummy? fuck off mods you vermin

Yeah I could say 'albeit' and let me girlfriend peg me

THINGS

All of them

Good. If only he could delete your existence, too.

It's lovely and slightly hopeful to see so many people from a younger generation 'finding' him though.

Sadly, she went into cardiac arrest a little over an hour after that photo was taken. She would have lived had it not been for too deep, too fast, ideological Tory cuts to the NHS, and our lack of skilled doctors and nurses from the Middle East and North Africa.

It doesn't

Clacton-on-sea but they will not have it for very long as the constituents voted for Carswell and not UKIP.