Eric Clanton assaults innocent people with a deadly weapon, amounting to attempted murder

>Eric Clanton assaults innocent people with a deadly weapon, amounting to attempted murder
>Sup Forums outs him and gets him arrested
>after all that he just posts bail and is now a free man, most likely never to return to face the consequences of his actions
>Sup Forums thinks they won

when will you plebs learn that the liberal elite are too intelligent, too well connected, and too rich for you to affect them in any way ? eric clanton is a free man and his lawyer will just strut around with the moral high ground because he's saving the nation from KKK neo-nazis, then collect a big check.

justice does not exist

Other urls found in this thread:

rare.us/rare-news/crime-and-punishment/the-professor-who-attacked-trump-supporters-with-a-bike-lock-at-a-violent-demonstration-is-now-in-custody/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of percentage odds are you giving that he would likely do it again? I'm betting he shit his pants and will stay away from violent protests now which =WIN...

This is a duplicate slide thread Kill yourselves for being so stupid

>Thinks a bail means you get out of jail for free
>Mfw rich fucks charged with murder and executed for it never thought of it.

>everyone who posts thread are schills

i'm genuinely pissed that this fucker just gets to skip out on bail, i just wanted responses. we have tp bring this to peoples attention because he might just get off scot free

You do realize a bail let's a person up until court to be free? He's fucked either way

no actually he got out of jail for 10 grand

Source? That's not how it works.

Okay, you get out of jail, but you still have to show up to court on your date or you get thrown back into jail.

This. He's not free. He's on bail which means he'll have to return later on when the police decide to either formally charge him or to drop the charges. If he doesn't report back to the police at this date, he is automatically a criminal. He'll also have various restrictions placed on him and breaking any of these also makes him automatically a criminal.

yeah well he's not fucked if he just skips out, which is literally his best option. i travel and i've met people like him who are running from the law and just live as a vagabond traveler in south or central america and have a great life. they shouldn't have put his bail so low, i think he might be gone

>that's not how it works
>being this retarded

if bail is 100 grand you pay 10 grand to get out, if you're 15 i forgive you but if you're a redittor you have to go back

>dumbfuck antifag doesn't know what bail is

Well he's out of the country then and he has bail bond agencies after him and can never return to the country. Either way it's a win.

I'd rather live in America than die of some unknown diseases in south/central america

this is the united states, it's a large country with a wide open southern border, he doesn't have to get caught if he's just a little smarter than what he's been up to this point

nice magical thinking fucking commie

>If bail is 100 grand, you only need to pay 10 grand in order to get out
>calling someone else a retard using this logic
>Being this retarded

if you've ever been there you might be saying that, he's a sheltered retard and wouldn't do too well but it's definitely got potential to be better than this hell hole
yeah he'll be a criminal on the books for life but still

dude..

100,000 was paid. Maybe a bail agency paid 90,000 and clanton paid 10,000 but there's 100,000 on the line to ensure he shows up.

So basically he has to give up his life, career and everything else to go on the run from the law for the rest of his life? If he so much as has one tiny run in with the law he'll be arrested and thrown in jail probably for the rest of his life.

And you call this getting away with it?

rare.us/rare-news/crime-and-punishment/the-professor-who-attacked-trump-supporters-with-a-bike-lock-at-a-violent-demonstration-is-now-in-custody/

>Clanton is currently being held in the Berkeley city jail for assault with a non-firearm deadly weapon. His bail has been set at $200,000.

Nice try, shill.

as of today he is out

bad try schill

they have to put up collateral of some kind ,right?

I mean the bail is $100,000 the bonds company pays it he pays them 10% but he's on the hook for the rest they don't do it for free what kind of business model is that? here let me pay your bail my good man... the court will let you out for 1/10 of its assessment if I pay them ...

he paid 10%, bondman pays 90%

are you this sheltered ?

Yeah nice source. Originally 10,000 but now you agree with 200,000?

Sage

you pay 10% which you don't get back

then you have to return to court or else you're a criminal and you owe the other 90%

ok yeah dude, i'm on eric clantons side, me and him did some dmt at burning man last year

>No source saying that he's out
>Went from 10,000 to 200,000
>Bondmen usually won't help in bonds over 100k
>Being this retarded

>Eric Clanton hits people with a bike lock
>oh noes, so mean, get that bad guy
>Jeremy Christian stabs and murders two men
>oh, uh, um, well, they were hippies, I mean he was a Bernie supporter, I mean well, racewar now
Bunch of beta fucking cucks you all are.
Prepare your fucking anuses.

Was that not what I said?

Jeremy Christian was also arrested almost immediately afterwards and didn't get away with it.

Yes.
Because he murdered 2 men.

And Clanton assaulted people with a bike lock and remained unidentified for a while, almost getting away with it.
Breaking the law is breaking the law, to me their ideology doesn't matter.

>People are sticking up for lolbertarian berner

He's already been charged. This is the timeline, arrest, DA charges you, arraignment hearing, court date set, bail set, bail posted, restricted freedom, trial, fuck me in the ass prison.

I like how all the news said he kipled them when they forced him to stop speaking. Almost like he gets a 1st amendment right or something.

You clearly have no idea how any of this works

I see much sniveling over the poor fascist Clanton allegedly belted. Fascists love to beat, rape, and terrorize people, but when it happens to one of their own, we are supposed "aww poor baby" him? If you are a fascist and love murdering, scapegoating and terrorizing human beings, then don't be a mealy mouthed sniveling coward when you get treated the way you treat others.

Fascists whining about one of their own being targeted by a real patriot makes as much sense as a NAMBLA member being bent over and a flashlight crammed up his ass and then whining about how unfair it is fir a real American patriot to violate the NAMBLA members rectum. It's like fascists must exhibit the same sterotype as millennials, infinitely self entitled whiners and pussies who think they deserve the red badge of courage for wiping their own ass.

Quit being whiny pussies, fascists, or else you'll have nothing but whiny pussies in your faggoty club. How will whone pussies manage to pull off a genocide in the USA, murdering hundreds of milions of Americans in the name of Hitler cock worship? And since fascists want to murder hundreds of millions of Americans, why aren't we treating fascists how we treat IS IS fascists? Send America Hati g fascists to Guanatanamo for some rectal.force feeding, which in the case of fascists is not cruel.or inusual. The typical fascist can sit on a skittle and tell what flavor it is, so anal mastication is just the way fascists obtain nutrition.nothing unusual about that, but zi think enhanced interrogation is a must for fascists, waterboarded until the fascist traitor gIves up his terrorist pals and plots. Im all for torture of terrorists, whether they be Islamic fascists, Christian fascists or America-hating Traitor Trump fascists.