Was Christ white?

I'm so glad that I don't live in a shit-hole like Brazil.

Christ existed before the eternity before the Universe. The real question is, are Whites like Christ?

no, he was semitic

No

No, of course not.

Reminder that people like this call themselves Christians.

>Jesus
>did exist

Choose one.

No. He was Brazilian.

shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread shit thread

Of course jews are white

All of you idiots serving invisible dietys are exactly like feeble ants.

Seems like a good way to rationalize wordhipping a jew.

Are Jews white?

yes

Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews are brownish.

Ash Can Nazi Jews aren't even human.

Most of Mediterranean basin was White at the time. All of the ancient art depicts him as White, not Jewish looking.

The entire concept of the Bible is that Abraham was promised that through his seed the world would be saved. The entire reason that Jesus could claim legitimacy to being the Messiah that was promised is that he was born Jewish. I can't believe people don't get that.

... and the fake jews have been killing them off

It was immaculate conception so no sperm from Joseph no eggs from Mary. It's really impossible to say. He definitely hated jews though.

Of course Jesus was white, his daddy is blindingly white.

There is actually proof if I'm not wrong.

He didn't hate Jews, that's flat out wrong. He chose 12 to be his best friends. He loved his parents. He even said, that the reason he came to earth was to find the lost sheep of Israel.

He didn't like the political and religious leaders.

Jesus was from Judea. Palestine didn't exist until Hadrian decided to spite the Jews.

Shroud of Turin is not legitimate proof

more to the point goy ,was i white ?

sniff sniff

The Turkish fake Messiah that converted to Islam? Why are you bringing him up?

Semite on a stick.

>entirety of christian lore takes place in middle East.
>Jesus Christ born in middle East.
>White.

It requires strong cognitive dissonance to assume he would be.

How's the 8th grade going, champ?

Even to hardcore race realists, you have to realise that Jesus' race is entirely irrelevant. He is the son of God and despite living, suffering, and dying in the body of a man his corporeal shell is nothing compared to the living water that he brought to the world. Whether he had been white as a sheet or black as night he would still be the Christ, but the Christ being white or black would not imply that all of X race are Christ-like.

To imply that whiteness is next to godliness is to use a simile to try and define the divine, which is beyond all description.

This guy gets it

Anybody read Ben Klassen's writing on Christianity?

I doubt all of Europe would have followed a nigger.

Nice selfie

The message of Christ is beyond race, people don't follow him because he's attractive or intelligent (not to say that he wasn't either of these), they followed him because he was the Son of God.

no
jews back then were not white, they only became white once they fugged their way through europe and became ashkenazi

He was more like your average iraqi looking muslim,

Jew arab.

>Christ existed before the eternity before the Universe.
No contradictions there, lol.

Keep waiting for your Jewish king while the world burns, cuck.