Question for Czechanons

A family friend whos my age(18) is visiting America for about two weeks hes from Prague Czech Republic. He has always wanted to visit America my question is what should I do with him? What do people from Czech republic want to see or try out in America fyi I live in the state of Georgia so hollywood and floridia and the like is out of the question what foods are you guys interested in what stuff and what activities? Im thinking of taking him to a shooting range so he can experience anerican freedom but any other ideas?

I live in Georgia also

Definitely a shooting range but take him to McDonalds or some actual American food. Other than that I have no idea.

912 user here, we take all of the visiting foreigners at work to the beach, out shooting, coastal golfing, and backwoods bars with live bands.

I was thinking Chick fil a also maybe world of coke but ok shooting range will be on the list

Cant do bars because we are not 21 but myabe we could hit up the barrier island beaches

Well, take him to see some sightseeing if you have any over there. Take him to the bar, or to the restaurant, offer him some bear and don`t get surprised if he starts cursing and crying after that (Czechs believe that the best beer is Czech beer).

Yeah go to Cumberland island I'd your into walking/ exploring. 10/10 Will do again

Pilsner urquell is top tier, bro

take him to see a monument oh wait you tore them down hahahaha

Not in Georgia

Take him to see the Georgia Guidestones.

Georgia still hasnt gotten rid of ours and we have Stone mountain which has allt he confederate leaders carved by the same guy who carved mount rushmore and it was funded by the KKK Georgia is based swedenstan

food tier show him some good american bbq and southern foods.

i use to live in savannah. best time i ever had was going to camp out on little tybee island for a weekend. kayak plus ocean fishing was amazing

Lol ok

Ok so barrier islands is definenetly going on the list thanks mates

Does he like history? Take him to some civil war battle fields.

Williams bros has some damn good bbq

yeah make sure you go to an area so he can see some alligators. quick google search will find somewhere near wherever you plan to be. im sure an eastern european would enjoy that. not sure why just think it wouldnt be a common thing for him to see

Good idea maybe ill take him to Roswell mill and the cyclorama downtown

savannah has some good historic buildings. id recommend that and the civil war fort there. forgot the name of it.

yeah if in atlanta take him to see the braves. nothing as american as baseball. i mean ask him first if thats what he wants to do

BAR-B-Q

Ooh yeah Okeefonokee swamp has alligators you're right they probably dont have swamps and gators and the like in easter europe that should be interesting I could definenetly work that in it would probably be a curiosity for him if nothing else

give him this

>Braves
>Atlanta

Not anymore lol, their new field is in Cobb County.

so beautiful. I've seen it twice in my life and was breath taken both times.

Is that what you people eat?!? No hes going to be eating real food >burgermobilityscooter.jpg

There's an okeefonokee park in waycross that has tons of gators and a boat tour. Might be closed due to wildfires though. If you go to the southeast check out captain stans in woodbine. Worth the trip for best bbq and scene.

It is the laser show is spectacular too ill definently take him there

Yeah hes coming in july in the middle of wildfire season so I guess ill just wait and see

don't blame me when he is going to start to sing a song about how much he is looking for his home

I warned you they do it all the time

Any suggestions for things to do and places to go?

yeah but you know what im saying. they are only like 10 miles from the old stadium