Swede girl falls for black

We have a Swedish exchange student and like 4 black guys in the entire school of like over 2000 and you know what happens? The Swede goes to prom with the black guy!! AHAHAHAHA LOLLLOL SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZ3UHOEDeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when my girlfriend in high school (now wife) went on exchange to the US she went to prom with a black guy

she was just being nice to him, went there with him as friends

maybe the girl at your school was the same way, swedish girls are very nice and considerate

Your wife got BLACKED cuck

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

Is that what she said to you?
Poor fool

your wife got blacked ahmed

Not sure if bait, or just Sven being his usual self

Varför gör du såhär mot vårt land?

>Being this new
Fucking reddit fags

>all these retards falling for shit bait
I want old Sup Forums back

And now she thinks about him every time you slip your wee little wee wee in her. She probably saved some of his pubes and sleeps with them under her pillow.

That's very big of you and her

No retard, we know its bait but the thing is, sweds are so fucked up in the head that he may be actually telling how it is.

* big FOR her

fuck off kike. we've already realized sweden is gone and not worth saving anymore.

She's got a nice ass tho

literally obsessing about what kind of dick goes in a girl like a true Cuckold

She is a sophomore and I am a senior, I have a gf and I am just posting as I find it hilariously ironic.

Jusd fug my shit up

Sweden btfo.

have a (you) akmed, I give you a 4/10

Back in high school we had a Swedish exchange student who ended up going to prom with one of the only black kids in our school. Shame cuz she was pretty hot.

Heh, it was probably this guy's wife

Please be bait

There is nothing funnier than recycled memes

I sometimes agree with the other users about us, I swear.

>checks flag
Like clockwork

Black user here..
JUST

KEK IN TRIPLICATE

When I see interracial pairings in Oslo its usually a swede involved.

>Nose
Yes, keep telling yourself she's white goy.

Episkt ironiskt hanrej-brevande. Mycket bra, tur ni finns med oss.

Nigga is totally gay, not sure what the problem is.

> permavirgins ACTUALLY think that girls who don't inherently have something wrong with them, actually want to get AIDS

BAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry sven, but you shouldn't be posting this

the sweden cuck meme is amusing and all, but being honest half of the girls in my class(i went to an essentially all-girls class) went with just someone they met shortly beforehand and haven't spoken to them after the prom, so I'd give this guy's wife the benefit of the doubt

>mfw the same thing happened was an exchange student in Germany
>mfw the Swedish girl in our exchange program dated some nigger from Benin
>cheats on him with a mulatto burger in the same group.
>never told anyone on Sup Forums because it sounded too good to be true.
>this happens

Just......Sweden

Just to inform people, European liberals and particularly European women are severely racist and not in the way you would expect.

They are racist in the way they accuse anyone who does not molly coddle blacks and browns to be which is Implicit Bias. Remember liberals always project.

While a redneck from Alabama who hates blacks with tell them NIGGERZ to fuck off and stay outta their property he will still give him that recognition as a fully fledged adult which he does not want to associate with.

European women think of blacks and browns in the same way as they think of mentally handicapped children. Someone to help, comfort and give a leg up in life, even excuse their bad behaviors.

This is the real racism which is far worse than explicit racism and I don't think liberal racists will ever realize this about themselves.

Going out with a black person to a European women is the same as helping retarded Timmy back home from his play date. One big virtue signal. They see them as lesser and the fact that niggers dont pick up this patronizing treatment they get from them shocks me.

This.

So sick of these idiots proxyposting this stupid cuck shit, it's completely unrealistic. I've yet to meet a (true) Swedish girl who likes black guys after the phase everyone has when they're like 13.

>dont pick up this patronizing treatment they get from them shocks me.
they get to muh dik white sluts, who cares about muh 3d stereotypical thinking, at the end of the day ,those whores get railed and are outed from the european dating and gene pool

what are thos monkeys doing to that endangered fish?

(you)

>checks flag
Bro, you're still alive? Get out while you can.

That's a big fish.

I've had to day this so many times. But every time has been right.
SWEDEN
YES!

yeah i see that a lot from swedes on here

They SCIENCING BRAH!!!!

Under the supervision of a boer, you can see his head poke out in the middle.

Marine biology is a popular subject over here.

What the fuck do you know about the European gene pool?

>she was just being nice to him, went there with him as friends
>source: herself
of course Sven

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZ3UHOEDeA

Swedish commercial

So what you are saying is that swedish women pop their cherry to nignogs?

She definitely got blacked, dude.

She got stretched out before you

Why does he fly the flag?

You mean after they lose their virginity to big black cock and are an entire generation of forever fucked up coalburners seeking beta male provider white swedes??

In America its called the hidden racism of low expectations/ white savior complex/ some other phrases I cant think of. Its basically Codependent Personality Disorder.

Well after he knocks her up he'll run off and then another nigger will come along since I don't blame anyone for not wanting a ruined mudshark with daddy issues around them. It tells a lot about people like this zoophilla crap. She'll forever be stuck with niggers that run off on her most likely and no one else will want her. As she ages closer to an old spinster, her pool of available niggers will be of worse and worse quality. I've saw the look in the eye of musharks after reality kicks in when they start to lose their looks and they feel horrible and disgusted (but would never admit it since it's fashionable) Too bad all the whites (((they))) want to kill off have to pay for all her mistakes since those types are hardly ever the forward thinking responsible types. Mudsharks are a lost cause and better left to their own devices to destroy themselves. I have no doubt that if she's not already, she'll become a radical feminist demanding the better off white men she avoided to pay for it all. That's how the cycle plays out over and over and over, except in romcoms and fairy tales.
Where is Ted Bundy when you need him?

It really disgusts me, I see it here to but only with whites that never actually mingle with blacks at all and if you go to rural parts of Africa blacks will actually treat you as a sort of parental figure even if they are older than you.

All of it makes me a bit ill, the blacks I work with know I hate their culture but they hate mine to so who cares, at least we show each other respect as adults.

You are a senior in high school and don't know the meaning of ironic? This is the opposite of irony.

damn i would be killed within few weeks in your country, i cant stand nigger logic and everything connected to them

As much as you know about the African one.

How is this acceptable in our society? Wearing a tight dress and poking your ass out at the camera with a provocative look? Who the fuck will marry a girl like that? Who enables this?

White girls love the black cocc

fat white women like niggers.
no surprises there.

> they get to muh dik white sluts

sluts get muh diked by everyone

if you think that 10/10 qt who's being friendly with a nigger is banging him, you're delusional

not to mention, EVERYONE knows how pathetic niggers ACTUALLY are around women, and by everyone I mean people that actually leave the basement

all you non-whites are good for, is stalking the chick on instagram, the same chick that I railed back when I was 16, and I can promise you she looked even hotter then

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Please be satire for everyone's sake, Sweden.

Actually liberal white women do that too. We don't care because they fuck us, bro. It's that simple.

boer post best post

>bestiality

>"user.. would you go to prom with me? We can stop by my house at the end while my parents are gone."

somehow I very much doubt that you've ever managed to hold a proper HOT whitegirl for months in your life, and only ever got together with some sad leftovers that you've been stalking for months and got a hook-up out of it

you'll never know what it's like when a blue-eyed white girl stares into the blue eyes of her white blue-eyed bf, whilst getting fucked WITHOUT a condom after meeting only a couple hours back

sheeit I probably got more bjs from my hobby-model dentist-in-training 185 cm tall gf, than you've ever gotten in your life

get a fucking job, carlos

what are you doing with your life?

Quality bait my friend

>have qt popular blonde German exchange student chick
>google her weird name
>it's very obviously a roach name

No thank you.
I only date my own people.

For you.

Romania I like

why are people on Sup Forums so insecure? seriously...

we're secure in our disgust for your niggerdom, what're you talking bout sven?

whats her ig so i can jack off to this degenerate whore