Muslim man sues Little Caesars, claiming 'halal' pizza was a lie

khou.com/mb/news/muslim-man-sues-little-caesars-claiming-halal-pizza-was-a-lie/443292870

Will he win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8nQ3hNsM&ab_channel=qiasomar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Houston
Probably. Ours is the most cucked city in Texas. There are literally "Why Not Islam?" billboards downtown. I'm thinking of moving.

>Bazzi's wife could tell because she is a Catholic convert to Islam who grew up eating pork.

He should if the pizza was advertised as halal

What's the problem here? The little caesars was in the wrong.

However it's okay to eat non-halal meat if you got tricked into it
Telling someone something is halal when it isn't is a massive sin
It's all about intentions

fucking Christ we need to cull these mudskins

>Ours is the most cucked city in Texas.
What about Austin?

>will win a lawsuit against Little Caesars but will still go to Hell for eating pork
top kek

Moving where? This shit is happening everywhere. I guess Dallas is your only shot. But republicans leaving the battlefield is why the democrats are winning.

>be sand nigger
>go to america to spread allah's word
>eat pizza
>doomed to rot in hell eternally
As it should be

r u serious pham? im houston too thats nagl but mudslimes know what time it is here

I thought Austin was the faggot city in Texas

hes not going to hell as he didn't intentionally eat it and was lied too. hes fine you idiots

Did they have signs saying it was halal?

do we have that many fucking goat fucking sand niggers that we need halal signs? I mean the kosher ones make sense since they are kikes and control everything, but really do we now have enough niggers worshiping a rapist?

>Making one of your wives a former Catholic just to use her as a pork taste tester

The muzzies are getting more clever by the day.

Austin is a tossup. There are still working class people there, and the people in tech are mostly progressive and neoliberal, but you have closeted conservatives and far right people. Houston is full of blacks and latinos, and there are a lot of working class whites. So pick your poison.

>advertised as halal
>not halal

Seems like a legit lawsuit to me, Sup Forums is just butthurt because he's muslim.

The shop manager told him, not knowing she was being secretly recorded, that "sir you asked one of the employees to put a halal sticker on that pizza box"

That makes me believe the shop manager. Sounds like he asked them to slap the sticker on it so he could sue them later claiming he received it in error.

How fucking retarded do you have to be in order to be halfway through eating a pizza before realizing it has pepperoni on it?

Did he start eating the pizza without actually looking at it and realizing "holy fuck, theres haram pork on here"?
Also, who is this fluid druid?

>lied to
>literally eats half the fucking pizza before realizing it's pork
Intent or no, he's a complete idiot if he doesn't realize it's strange meat by the second bite.

hurr durr you'd know fagot ahchmed gayy birsthis muslime

pork is bad but raping 10 year old boys is cool. islam is most progressive religion

what's the law that was broken? Separation of church and state, etc..

The article doesn't say it was advertised as halal, nice reading comprehension faggot

Austin is the most baded city. We just make sure things are too expensive for niggers to live here.

When I worked in fast food I used to serve Muslims their food with pork tongs.

why do we need halal stickers. do we have that many sand niggers.

who would think little ceasers has any halal options. why would they have the fucking stickers.

what the fuck has happened to this country.

brrrrraaaaappppp

their probably trying to say they suffered "emotional damage" from eating the pork and want little caesars to pay for the harm they endured

This is the worst meme and you should fee like shit for spreading it.

He's going to hell anyways along with all the other mudslimes since they choose to believe in a false prophet

so just lie and say it's halal, how can they prove it otherwise?

What if the owner of little cesears is atheist? then halal doesn't event exist.

It's so strange

It's like going to KFC and composing they don't have stake

>The complaint says Mohamad Bazzi of Dearborn ordered halal pizza twice from the shop on Schaefer in Dearborn. The boxes were labeled "halal," but the pies inside were topped with regular pepperoni.

Literally the 2nd sentence in the article says he ordered it Halal.

muslims are the most entitled people in the world. if you dont cater to their every need they'll kill or rape you

Imagine your face motorboating this

Wow, is this what real love feels like?

Well he could actually win this one.

Sorry guys but false advertising is false advertising and ignorance of the law is still a crime.

>Tfw I am not Asian and never have a chance with her

I've never heard of a "halal" pizza
so unless he has proof they claimed it was halal and that it wasn't halal then MAAAAAYBE

I was looking up what pepperoni are made of becauses I get around 5 brands of pepperoni and there was an article about this.

you know the sex is probably shit. She's too good looking to put in any effort, probably can't deepthroat, won't let you cum on her face because it's worth too much, etc.

Tough call. One one hand
>bullshit lawsuit, deserves to win $1 for wasting courts time
on the other hand
>it's Little Caesars, we cut our pizzas in half and call it two pizzas

Did you not read the article
the faggot ordered pizza, did not request it to be halal, then asked the staff to put a Halal sticker on it anyway. Faggot Muslim is not getting a single fucking thing.
I am so sick of these Muslim pieces of shit.

>obviously doesn't deadlift
Stupid Stacy

>Houston
26% non-hispanic white
Damn, I didn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mb8nQ3hNsM&ab_channel=qiasomar

Nothing wrong with the lawsuit. False advertisement and to make it worse the pleader can bring up religion to push his case.

I feel bad for that pizza company paying so much money because one retarded employee thought it would be edgy to put pork in a halal pizza. Before you act like a dumbfuck think of the consequences it might have for your employer.

dearborn is bascially overrun with muslims. they've been having problems there for a while.

Is having too many qt hijabis really a problem

Holy fuck someone please tell me this is a joke.

Nothing strange in that.
I don't get it...

>during ramadan eating pork is one of the worst sins you can do
>eating pork is almost equal to killing those who don't follow your weird fake code of ethics

>pies
Why do Americans think pizzas are pies? They're very clearly not pies.

Read the fucking article.

>The complaint says Mohamad Bazzi of Dearborn ordered halal pizza twice from the shop on Schaefer in Dearborn. The boxes were labeled "halal," but the pies inside were topped with regular pepperoni.

He ordered a halal pizza (not supposed to have regular pepperoni) and it turned out to have regular pepperoni in it. Damn, I knew Americans were dumb but you're pushing the illiteracy meme too far.

Finish elementary school and fix your dumbass reading comprehension problem you dumbass burger.

This will get thrown out. It's been tried before. A Hindu man sued taco bell for serving him beef.

The average person does not know what halal means. Why the fuck would some pizza kid know or care about a retarded Muslims magical diet?

>Dearborn
We should nuke this place.

It's part of his fucking training you dipshit. Not every kid knows how to make a pizza either but it's taught.

That pizzeria advertised halal pizzas and one of their halal pizzas wasn't actually halal, thus resulting in a lawsuit over false advertisement. Why is this so hard to understand for burgers?

>While being unknowingly recorded "Sir, you asked one of the employees to put the Halal sticker on your pizza box."

We pander to trannies that make up and even smaller portion of our population.

The left loves competing over who can suck the smallest minorities dick the best.

You've never had Chicago style deep dish pizza.

I prefer the thin New York style myself.

'go 'za is a casserole not a pie.

Whoever calls pizza "pie" should face the death penalty. Same with retards calling soda "pop".

but what if you call it a "pizza pie" or a "soda pop"

No excuse for "pizza pie". "Soda pop" is fine if you're just a young kid.

sorry honey, us law doesn't make any guarantee of protection of a standard definition of halaal. if the guy was so concerned he should have asked the ingredients, even then, if the ingredients were incorrect he has no special claim to damages because of his personal preference.

I wonder why she left such a self-respecting and uncuckable religion.

haha neck yourself you fucking retard. the us government has no business defining halall for all of society you fucking pussy faggot.

false advertisement doesn't mean you get to sue for damages based on your own made up personal preference. even assuming the us government cares to define halal to protect muslims, which isn't iit's place.

So, why are there little signs of MK, U, or K on my food items?

How did he know it wasn't halal? How do you distinguish the two?

i'll try to break it down for you but this is tedious. companies pay registration companies to certify their food. customers trust the registration company to certify the foodmaker accurately. if there is any dispute the customer would lose faith in the certifying agency.

He can't claim any damages. Its probably fraud, but I think he should just get his money back for the pizzas. The government should not award anything for religious blaphemy. Fuck the muslims, why don't they just eat pizza like a normal american. Cause they're fucking middle easterners taking over our cities like fucking roaches.

thats fucking disgusting

ISLAM IS A LIE

RIght, right... Typical leftist tactic. Push out niggers so you don't have to deal with them, and then say, "Why does everyone talk so poorly about black people!? They're such good people. This nation is so racist."