Professor Bret Weinstein harrassed by black supremists

campusreform.org/?ID=9233

White students were told not to come to school, biology professor disagrees, nig nogs act like monkeys... again.

Let's not let this guy lose his job for being a sane human being.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/The Evergreen State College/
youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

google.com/maps/place/The Evergreen State College/

>nig nogs act like monkeys... again
Nothing interesting to see, go home

For a long time I've thought that we should document people who disrupt academia - if we can identify an antifa who's masked half his face we can certainly put more people on the SJW list. We probably have Sup Forums on most campus.

Don't forget to leave your helpful and well reasoned review on their various websites.

>Bret Weinstein

No.

He's mad because they told him to GTFO for being white, despite clearly being jewish

Tesc student reporting in. Im trying to coordinate a raid on a normie book safe space if others are willing.

The FBI used to.

Pay attention you moron, they already locked themselves in, it doesn't matter if you know where they are, the authorities aren't going to do shit.

Neither are the rest of you, and the more you let niggers walk all over you the closer you get to becoming zimbabwe

exactly what I said when I watched the video.

The golem turns against its master and he shouts for the white goy to save him.

Nein.

>Weinstein
>human being
No.
>self-proclaimed progressive
>sane
No.

Can't we actually use this to our advantage? Surely there are some black anons on Sup Forums. Can you red pill your brethren on (((them)))?

The Jewish golem has grown beyond their control!

Evergreen STATE College

Fuck this shit. If private schools want to let this kind of shit go on, that's their business but this is a public college, paid for by the public. Disrupting operations and stopping others from accessing the education they're in the classes to obtain should be considered theft. The threats of physical violence also should be considered to be terroristic threats. Time to melt the snowflakes.

A few hundred elites with a disproportionate number of Jews amongst them do bad things != all Jews are bad. If you're going to criticize an entire religious group, do so logically by criticizing their actual religious source texts.

No this is good, the more radically anti white the BLM movement becomes the more people realize that multiculturalism is untenable. Let these monkeys do whatever the fuck they want.
Read Culture of Critique retard. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg

>Bret Weinstein has a long proud history of being a racist, he is only upset because what he preached is now being practiced on him. He got exactly what he deserved. Hopefully he will be fired.

>Let's not let this guy lose his job for being a sane human being.
You got it backwards, m80. We need to help push for him to be fired. We need to flip reality on hits head so that normal people flip the switch.

Thanks OP. I'll make sure to mention Sup Forums and Sup Forums in as many reviews as possible. Associating him directly with this place will surely protect his job security.

This

Logically reasoned attacks on religious source texts are more convincing rhetoric than generalizations aimed at groups of religious people, regardless of the authenticity of said generalizations. Generalizations aimed at groups of religious people will turn off a lot of people from valuable sources of information like Sup Forums.

>black supremacists
what argument is there for black supremacy?

I like how beans move here, mow lawns, and kill enough niggers to turn the worst fucking neighborhoods in the worst cities into chill places to raise little bean families.

I may be the only Sup Forumsock that actually supports bean immigration. You are doing all of the jobs we can't do, including negro extinction.

As a Mexican American thanks, I like to think latinos and whites make natural allies.

>amerifats run out of their cities by rampaging nigs
>flee to the towns
>a decade later get run out of town by rampaging nigs
>flee to the farms
>become South Africa
Noice.

Thissss. If anything the students should resign. Why are they even attending college if they can't deal with being exposed to different ideas and perspectives without throwing literal temper tantrums? I don't know why this bratty behavior is even tolerated by universities. It's not tolerated in public schooling, and it sure as fuck isn't tolerated in the working world. If I was paying for an education and a degree, I'd be pissed if it was constantly being disrupted by whiny children throwing identity politics everywhere. Any other business would kick out customers who were creating a disturbance for everyone else. Why is college different?

>*mob makes outrageous claims and asks a loaded question*
>Prof: Do you want to hear the answer?
>Mob in unison: NO!
>*Benetton ad tier mob keeps chimping out*
Literally happened in the vid. American colleges' humanities departments, everyone.

Someone posted a story from evergreen in Sup Forums a couple years ago and I have not been able to find the screen cap.

I agree, we need to start weeding out extremists from the education system, or just privatize the entire system but the former probably has to come before the latter.

Fuck him

White men have been absolutely pacified to the point of being doormats and having no voice.

He's a Jew and he's upset he was confused for a white man.

He thinks

>I'm a Jew in allowed to stand up for myself!

No faggot your cucked your host race I hope you die.

This is the Manchester chief of police after the bombing. I wish I was kidding

>Regressive leftists attack Jewish Cultural Marxist professor and want to implement segregation.
I see no problem with this.

Read Culture of Critique like I said.

Jews are an ethnicity first religion second. They have a separate evolutionary survival strategy which is laid out in detail in Kevin's book. Their religion is an outgrowth of their ethnicity.

They are solely responsible for the death of European civilization and white genocide.