DEAR EURO PEONS

How long until 100 Muslims get together with automatic rifles and take over a city in Sweden, France or Germany?

Just look at the damage they did in the Philippines.

If you are a European and you're not building your own guns at this point, you are entirely at fault for your own death. You have had plenty of time to prepare.

They already have. It's called Malmö. They're a hell of a lot more than 100 though.

Bump

I mean what happens when they literally go through and start executing you guys one by one? It will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

what's up with the RPG round on the left
I mean... What does it even look like?

This...
They don't need to do it violently, they just have to immigrate to the local Muslim ghetto.

that would be great because islam is the one true religion and it ends degeneracy and sharia law is down to earth and based. white man theres nothing to fear

People get murdered in Malmö all the time. Not just criminals, also random Swedes that they murder for whatever reason.

Why should they? They can kill whoever evry 2 weeks aprox without fear and having an army of enablers and retards praising them they can just sit back and wait til the whites ate gone since the cities are practically theirs

Have you even been to Malmo?

Hopefully soon.

You're retarded Swedish brain doesn't seem to understand what I'm saying here. Not random attacks or petty crime. I mean literally they shut down a section of your entire city and start running through the streets with automatic rifles and chopping your heads off one by one.

I was there yesterday.

Nothing is gonna happen because the media refuse to report on it. It'll be kept secret from the public and everyone talking about it will be arrested for "hate speech".

So is it really a staging area for the Islamic army? Are the police banned from going there? Why did you go there? Are you Islam?

>You're retarded Swedish brain
Spare me.

Like says, they only do it more violently elsewhere because there's an opposition. In Malmö they don't have to because they've already won.

This will happen in time.

MAYBE that's what we (the west) need, an actual occupation of a western location.

I doubt it will happen and if it does it would still probably be manipulated someway to not call it an occupation. They need to have allahs executing people in the streets of some town for MAYBE some people to wake up and start exterminating them.

Wouldn't you fucking dream about that, trumptard?

no way mate, that's not gonna happen over 'ere

>So is it really a staging area for the Islamic army?
Yes, pretty much
>Are the police banned from going there?
No, they only avoid certain areas. But they're so overwhelmed with crime that they're not going to show up if you call them unless it's a super serious crime (Like murder). If you call the police about an ongoing car robbery they're unlikely to show up.
>Why did you go there?
To visit someone. Interestingly, right outside the apartment they had found a corpse floating around that some criminals had dumped into the sea along with a stolen car, just a few weeks ago. This is one of the richest, least crime-ridden areas of the town.
>Are you Islam?
No.

Flag checks out.

Take note guys

Hopefully soon. Executing some "scorched earth" militia operation would be pretty cool. I want to stand in the blood of my enemies ankle high.

are you fucking retarded. hes trying to explain the difference between normal ghetto crime like that of malmo which is no different than any big nigger filled urban center in the US and a bunch of Jihadis killing hundreds of whites in a day when they go through a mall with machine guns.

Where are the euro militias? Why are you all so cuck brained? Do you think Lauren southern filming a segment for her YouTube channel about harassing a rapefugee boat will make any difference?

I shit on all of you

p much this
all they need to do is keep up this exact same game for 10 more years and its a complete victory

>being this fucking assblasted that you voted for trump and he was wrong about literally everything

expect that to happen in the future. sandniggers are stupid, but not that stupid...they would get BTFO to fast. they need pro radical islam parties founded and funded by muslims first.

stop lying
malmö is completely safe unless you're in rosengård

source: lived in malmö all my life and never once witnessed a murder

>pro radical islam parties
SOON...