Uhh...guys?

Uhh...guys?

archive.is/KTeLK

You are going to get ass raped
I'm sorry

Bump, nobody cares about this?

This will make democrats like Trump.

>Jew York Times
Needs more confirmation. That shit isnt done just like that.

Sup Forums is a reddit board now

He said it was for 90 days.

Why do you shills always try to play dumb about shit?

Stop defending trump

This is the most literal, obvious shill that's ever spawned on Sup Forums. Don't listen to him.

>90 days of unlimited immigration

One day is too fucking much you filthy piece of shit traitor.

>DIFFERENT OPINIONS ARE SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS LALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU

This isnt your fucking hugbox.

>shill calling someone else a shill

Jewish tactics have no end.

>deny being a shill
>the only defense is spamming garbage

>Not blindly following and defending everything trump does
>Shill

Burgers.

Stupid vargposter

B-but muh Trump. Muh MAGA.

ϟϟ FALSE FLAG ϟϟ

(well, red flag actually, but it achieves a goal)

I still don't get why the US' already strained public services need to take care of refugees, no matter where they came from. You can barely take care of your own people these days, and you want to take more people who don't want to work, learn the language or even enjoy the culture they're entering?

WHY IS THIS AMERICA (or anyone else)'s problem again?

45th president D Chess

And make Republicans hate him. Jeb Bush 2020, he doesn't bend over backwards to please the opposition.

6.6 Bajillion
all at once

> they're on the boats!

Republicans are dumb and will vote for him anyway. They don't pay attention between elections. With democrat policies, Trump will be here for 8 years.

WE HAVE THE B EST REFUGEES DON'T WE FOLKS

r/The_Donald will defend this

Yeah I know.

Been collecting for years, just ordered the hand and a half sword.

And a baseball helmet, and tactical gloves.

Already got the buckler.

Jews user. It's ethnic replacement.

this is some serious 5d circumcision huh?
We've been top goyim for a while now it seems.

Land of the free home of the armed.
this just simply means hell for liberal cities, everywhere else is fine.

BASED REFUGEE MEN

My friends, its not about what he's doing now

But what he's doing 2 years from now that will determine how he will be viewed in 2020.

> oh he did this, his re-election is doomed
> but senpai, he will fight in the trenches and with bloodstained hands the god emperor will prove himself beyond value

> a false flag for the ages

But honestly it was the (((state department))) that did this.

More than likely trump/mil has a silent counter that wont be discussed on the news.

You should get some (Defensive) Sap Gloves too

>this is some serious 5d circumcision

lmao

>Don't vote for Hillary or you'll be bombing places, still have a terrible healthcare system, be taking money from the saudis, and all the refugees will be flooded in a-

Rothschildren decided they wanted more diversity? ^_^

>Bump, nobody cares about this?

Sup Forums doesn't like things that make Trump look bad.

Cognitive dissonance is one helluva drug.

I'm not saying he won't win I'm saying I don't want him to win. Trump's only use is being a meme candidate, he has accomplished nothing notable and is on track to accomplish nothing notable. He wasn't preferable to the Republican candidates and he was only preferable to Hillary because he will at least keep putting conservatives on the supreme court.

well you're the expert

Thats why im trying to spread this around and get it memed.

Multiculturalism has gotten white women primed for brown cock.

But they need to be taking the real thing rather than these imitations that belong overseas.

Especially the SJWs, breed them out, make em pop out 3 mixed kids and hold it like a trophy of their ability to stand up for some cause.

If they're taking black cock they're Not taking arab cock. Simple equation.

BASTE XD XD

remember trump's campaign promises? no, me neither

I don't give a shit what Trump does, I just want the /ptg/ threads gone. Go back to fucking leddit.

And what goal is that?

Wtf Trump. Have you not been to Arizona? There aren't any fucking jobs.

Trump is a retard. What did you expect?

o gome on :DDDDD

people get pissed about it
they fight back

over in EU there's about to be a civil war over it, the germans have had it and its playing right into the hands of the NS

they'll shoot merkel, institute full military law, and the sandniggers will hang

if the same sentiment is going on over here, guess what, US will join in too - Trump becomes Emperor

(+ Russian alliance)

Crusades 2.0

Honestly this make a lot of sense.
Black people are less of a threat to America than Arabs.
We don't need Islam here.
We know how to deal with black people, Islam is a self-destructive religion that takes everyone down with it.

That's not a very good plan. More niggers is just as big of a problem.

Women are vain and simple all you need to do is advertise something that's slightly redpill and make it fashionable. Going full in nobody will accept it, only through deception will people allow themselves to be fooled.

That's a really neat collection there, user. What's the weapon right of the silver mace?

It'll make them like him for all of 2 seconds. As soon as they forget about this and they'll forget about this very quickly, they'll start hating him again.

thank goodness trump is finally dumping all this racist rhetoric

We all know. Trump is a failure on his immigration promises. He's done nothing, and he will do nothing.

The media defeated him when Jeff Sessions recused himself from any "Russia related" investigations, simply for meeting with the Russian ambassador which was his job as a US Senator. The Washington DC hack they put in charge of investigating any Russian meddling will drag it out for 3 years while laughing and slowly leaking random names to the press to kill the president with 1000 cuts. Every time Trump does anything positive, Mueller will leak something vague to the press and they will run it 24/7.

If Trump actually gets re-elected, it will be sheer incompetence on the part of the DNC. But he has been defeated by the media. He's been outmaneuvered, and he's tired. He's not nearly as well spoken as he was on the campaign trail, and he even said dumb things then. But his supporters were able to smooth them over and cover for him.

>nu-pol fell for the (((trump))) meme

>He's been outmaneuvered, and he's tired.
Who knew that being President was so hard?

>He's not nearly as well spoken as he was on the campaign trail, and he even said dumb things then.
He was really good at sucking dick then and he is now.

>But his supporters were able to smooth them over and cover for him.
That's because they're zombies.

The Judge that blocked Trump's revised executive order in March also included a block on the 50k cap that Trump had set. This is not a change of policy.

They are blocked from reducing the cap until the immigration executive order gets resolved at the Supreme Court and they must continue to grant entry at the previous/current Obama rate. What you are seeing is ramping back up from the previous suspension of refugee processing.

Shariablue detected
AWOOOOOOOO

You're literally retarded if you think that has even the faintest chance of happening. Like literally, literally an IQ of 60, clinically mentally retarded.

Under oath to congress:
"i was on the campaign...

I didn't have any contact with the russians

why would i?? All our contact was with the american people"

Lies.