Texas Antifa = Fucktards

These assholes are trying to get Sam Houston statues removed from Texas. He's our fucking national hero. I think they've got another thing coming. There facebook page is riddled with death threats. Wish some 4channers would jump on board with shutting them down.

Not going to happen. It's going to be funny seeing a buncha retards being arrested. Texas doesn't buy into this bullshit. You don't fuck with Sam Houston or Texas history.

Honestly should be removed since it was established without the consent of a large number of then-oppressed people.
>but m-m-m-muh history
I just have an issue with other virtue-signaling whites desperately attempting to escape the inevitable by siding with people slowly engineering to despise them for any reason.

Oh well, hope you all kill each other.
It'll weed out people psychologically incapable of tolerating social stratification without snapping.

The question you should always ask them is "well, what should we honor in place of Houston?"

And if they say to erect statues to slaves and the poor mexicans, tell them they have no idea what it means to sacrifice for a cause without self-flagellation.

it's getting removed and there's NOTHING you can do about it :D

>tfw want to move to based Texas
>tfw almost certain I would be shot

Is Texas really as dangerous as people say? Everyone who lives there seems based except for the niggers and beaners.

You wouldn't be allowed to buy a gun as a foreigner, unfortunately. But just stay out of the ghettos and you'd be fine, especially in more rural areas.

>You wouldn't be allowed to buy a gun as a foreigner

Seriously? Even if I lived there and became a citizen? All I want is one of those little GOAT houses in the Texas country and a little bit of land that I'm legally allowed to protect. Is that really too much to ask?

He means until you get citizenship. Then you're not a foreigner anymore

Now I just need to find someway of being legally allowed to emigrate. It amazes me how difficult it is to move to America when you're from a first world country. I wish I had some little qt lined up to marry.

TX isn't exactly a war zone, but you don't want to piss us off. In this case, the only thing worse than going after Sam Houston would be going after the Alamo, and it would end very badly for commiefucks.

Houston here. I honestly hope you're wrong and this becomes a thing. It would turn the state back to red from the purple it is becoming.

But that's what I love about Texas, the pride and the traditionalism. As much as I would want to I wouldn't even wear a 10 gallon hat because I know I would look like an American in a kilt.
I so much wish we were all bros again.

heh, no worries about that, brit bro. There's a lot of us that wouldn't be caught dead wearing a stetson. In the rural areas it's more common for practical reasons (it's fucking HOT here).

TX is generally pretty welcoming, and the old timers still have the southern hospitality. The times are changing though.

You actually can for sport and hunting iirc. You just can't get a concealed carry or use it for self defense.

S Texas here, family in Houston. Texas is too red today even if let it happen. Just the campaign alone in going to flip blue Texans red. Same things happened with the the sign in the Hondo saying this is God's country done drive through it like hell. Liberals threw a shitty and the city said fuck you it stays.

This statue is literally in Huntsville. Huntsville is a known for the one's thing.. The prison. Really short bus ride for the antifa fags.

you have more of a chance of being run over than shot. As long as your reasonable you will be ok.

We just passed legislation make our concealed carry permits the cheapest in the nation.

Gotta love the Castle Doctrine too.

I always meant to ask, is Texas more hot or more humid? High humidity absolutely fucking kills me. You know I've never actually seen any evidence of Southerners acting the way they're (((depicted))). Every single video of an encounter I've seen with one (even the total rednecks) have always been really welcoming and seem like the type that can't do enough to help you as long as you're alright with them. Changing times are never a good thing, but at least you still have the means of fighting it off.

That would just be until I gained citizenship though right?

I think I'm the type that would fit in pretty well except for my accent and the fact I'm pretty quiet. Other than that though I'm cool. Obviously I would say that, but I do know I have to be preferable to those who stream over the border and those that the Democrats bus in to turn the State from Red to Blue.

This is wrong
This is all wrong

Why do they hate Sam Houston?

East TX is humid, and that's where the commiefuck infestations are.- west side dry as a bone. Far as fitting in goes- we don't really care- you'll probably get a shitload of questions like "ooo, what's it like in the UK?" Generally, as long as you're cool with us, we're pretty much the same.

We don't have cc anymore
Its just license to carry
Open or concealed

because its a white man statue. that's it.

Surely there must be a real reason, like the fact that Houston owned slaves

If you thought your "heatwave" last week was unbearable, you really won't enjoy Texas. The entire US has more extreme temperatures in both winter and summer than the UK.

why are you asking then?

havent you seen the mindset these people have?
theyre justifying their racism by co-opting history as some sort of modern day boogie man. fuck look at that evergreen shit.

PROTIP: Sam Houston was against Texas joining the Confederacy

It's difficult to move to America because the immigration system accidentally ended up favoring shitskins

Basically what occurs is that 1 shitskin gets to America on his student visa, then he graduates and gets a job on an H1B visa and then all of his 200 family members- parents, aunts, uncles, cousins-once-removed- are eligible for family visas

To top it off we have a diversity visa which randomly gives out yet more visas to shitskins.

Trump wants to remove most of that shit like changing it so that H1Bs are only for higher earning people and making it so only children and wives and retired parents in need of care can get in on family visas and get rid of the diversity visa- all of which would cause shitskin immigration to plummet to zero. Also he wants to make it so that anyone who can't support themselves in America without relying on welfare can't gain permanent residency- only Europeans use welfare less than American citizens- even Asian immigrants are worthless moochers.

So there are a lot of shitskins who will have to go back and be poor in their homelands in the next 10 years and a lot of Europeans who will be allowed to mass migrate to the USA.

Yeah but there's a difference between taking down a Jefferson Davis statue and taking down a Sam Houston statue given that Davis literally lead a revolution against the existing government.

Lee deserves statues.

Jefferson Davis doesn't deserve jack and shit

In Houston on the 10th right? I think I'm going to be there.

May aliens legally in the United States buy firearms?
An alien legally in the U.S. may acquire firearms if he has a State of residence. An alien has a State of residence only if he is residing in that State and has resided in a State continuously for at least 90 days prior to the purchase. An alien acquiring firearms from a licensee is required to prove both his identity, by presenting a government-issued photo identification, and his residency with substantiating documentation showing that he has resided in the State continuously for the 90-day period prior to the purchase. Examples of qualifying documentation to prove residency include: utility bills, lease agreements, credit card statements, and pay stubs from the purchaser’s place of employment, if such documents include residential addresses.

See also Item 5, “Sales to Aliens in the United States,” in the General Information section of this publication.

[18 U.S.C. 921, 922(b)(3), (d) and (g), 27 CFR 478.11 and 478.99(a)]

West side best side it seems. That Commie pandemic is starting to touch our shores and it's getting on my fucking nerves so I would like to avoid them at all costs. It's funny you mention that (about people not caring about people fitting in) because that's what I love about America. Things people take no notice of in there people would fucking hound you for here. Even if it's sunny as fuck no one seems to wear sunglasses (unless they're driving) because of how they look or because of what they think other people are thinking of them. In America though no one seems to have time for that shit and they just let them get on with it.

I really miss that though. The USA is easily the best country geographically and I don't care what anyone says. In the summer it's hot as fuck and in the winter is glorious white snow. Our summers weren't quite as hot or winters as cold, but I still really miss how they were. I haven't seen snow in about 5 years and my part of the country is constantly cold.

>tfw end up too old to emigrate by the time everything is sorted out

I swear I'll never forgive them for robbing me of my best years. I've read about H1Bs and the greencard lotto and whatnot before and they all just stink of Judaism they really do. I would love for Trump to really just do his thing and fuck everyone over who deserves to be fucked over.
I'm still determined to do it.

Based. I think you need more forms of ID than that just to buy a knife here now.

Thanks for your time lads. I really appreciate it and I wish you luck in your endeavours.

nigger, you dont even understand what i said.

>Antifa trying to intimidate people in an open carry state.

If those fuckers start running around in balaclavas smashing windows, they will be shot in the street like the dogs they are.

lol seriously those scumbags are getting hammered
facebook com / texasantifa

Houstonian here, I'm gonna try to make it to that shit. These people are fucking retarded, Houston opposed slavery and secession from the United States, his career was ruined because of this.
I would love nothing more than for you to come to Houston, I can fucking imagine it.
>oh wow you're from England, I hear it's great there! So progressive! I wish I lived there!
>fuck no fags, I came here for guns and freedom!
They wouldn't no what to say.

This.

That shit won't fly here. Austin has a subverted globalist cancer growing, though.

They give him a gun and some freedom.

And some brisket.

It's what I do when people visit.

>because the immigration system accidentally ended up favoring shitskins
>accidentally

I love nothing more than taking noguns shooting actually. It's always a fun experience to watch them realize how fucking fun it is.

It's magic.

Anyway, more on topic. The furthest leftist subversion has gone so far in Texas is many legislative positions in Austin, and pretty much the entire University of Texas. The Austin Chronicle is completely leftist. In the end, I don't think it's enough stop Sam Houston.

Incidentally, the tower shooter at UT was a democrat.