I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF BEING NON-WHITE GOD DAMN IT

I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF BEING NON-WHITE GOD DAMN IT

I THINK ABOUT RACE EVERY DAY BECAUSE OF THIS FUCK ASS BOARD

LOG ONTO POL LOL SHITSKIN NIGGER PATHETIC LOL LOL

I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT GIRLS HATE NON-WHITES

THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN FEEL WHEN BLACKEST MAN IN THE ROOM

THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN FEEL WHEN NO SATISFACTION FROM BEING WHITER THAN ANOTHER MALE BECAUSE HE'S A

MEGA SHITSKIN AND BASICALLY DOESN'T EVEN EXIST/MATTER

THAT FEEL WHEN BROKEN HUMAN BEING

THAT FEEL WHEN THIS BOARD IS RUINING THOUSANDS OF LIVES

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU SEE AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL WITH A WHITE MAN

THAT FEEL WHEN IT COULD BE A LOT WORSE BUT DON'T CARE MY SKIN IS DARK

JUST BE WHITER GOD DAMN IT

YOU COULDN'T HAVE FUCKING BEEN BORN WHITER
YOU JUST HAD TO SPEND TIME IN THE SUN AND GET DARKER AND TANNER WHEN YOU WERE A KID YOU FUCKING

STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

YOU JUST HAD TO BE BORN NON-WHITE AND ROB YOURSELF OF DEVELOPMENT

FUCK THIS GAY FUCKING EARTH

I HAVE SLOPED FOREHEAD AND NIGGER NOSE AND I AM A SHITSKIN

I LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT NEXT TO OTHER MEN JUST BECAUSE OF MY COLOR

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN LIFE AS A MALE IS BEING WHITE

KILL ME
CUT MY FACE OFF

NO ONE RESPECTS ME
WOMEN ARE MOST LIKELY IRRITATED BY MY PRESENCE

THIS BOARD RUINS MY DAY EVERY DAY AND I COME HERE EVERY DAY ANY WAY

MODS WHY WON'T YOU DO ANYTHING
WE'RE DYING
WE'RE ALL FUCKING DYING HERE

HELP

kys

you can still transfer your consciousness into a white body.

You will only need the knowledge on how to do it and find a suitable dead white man in your age range. You will need also to know how to revive yourself once you are onto whites brain

Easy as shit faggot.

For once I agree with a leaf.

End it all OP. Off yourself you're a failure.

So go back to Africa then, retard

Lol nigger

Go back to Africa already

>THIS BOARD RUINS MY DAY EVERY DAY AND I COME HERE EVERY DAY ANY WAY
How about you stop coming here then? We certainly won't miss you, dirty nigger.

You could just swallow the bluepill and go back to your life.

You are black, not white. You need to go with your own people. Move to an all black town, redpill them

otherwise why live? The races need to be seperated, it doesnt mean we hate you

cheer up dude
the most racist people here are pathetic failures who use hate to stoke their own ideology of racial supremacy BECAUSE they're failures with nothing to be proud of but the skin color they were born with.
Get redpilled; don't judge yourself by your race. become accomplished in life without leaning on your ethnicity as a crutch like the loser Sup Forumslacks you take too seriously, and you'll make yourself someone the country will be lucky to have.

I mean, what were you expecting? The people here in the thread wouldn't say any of this shit to you in irl, they're pussies, full of satire ironic bullshit and hubris, don't bother with them.

Go eat some biscuits nigger.

Dude, just get over it. Be confident in yourself, make friends with white people if you realize just how shit the common minority is.

All you can hope to do is to improve yourself. Live in a way that makes it possible.

Quit bitching, this isn't fucking Reddit fag.

Go sit with other blacks. That's what all the blacks want anyway. So let's make each other happy. Blacks with blacks, whites with whites, others with their own.

Then you can piss and moan to other blacks about who is lighter skin than the other. Good luck and Godspeed.

Just get a nice black gf and carry on your life as if you were a white man
You're American anyway, it doesn't even matter

The only reason I wouldn't say mean things to his face is it'd get me fired from my job then blacklisted

You and 80% of the population

Just be a liberal...

lol stay mad nigger

Hiding behind a board and saying that shit makes you a pussy, don't bother covering up what a piece of shit you are in real life, you're better off being seen for what you truly are.

existence is painful, even white males feel it

I wouldn't call a nigger a nigger to his face because it would probably result in violence. believing wanting to avoid violence is being a pussy is nigger-tier logic.

>1 post by this id

Gas yourself or go the fuck back to africa where you are equally as worthless

go back to africa

Help yourself nigger. That is how you become a black man.

When one takes away a man's privacy, and reveal everything in his neuro tissues, you see him for what he truly is. It's not niggertier logic, it's fact, kys.

If you don't like what's on, change the channel.
But we both know you like it here.
Get ahold of yourself and be a good example to your race. Race is important, but your mind will always be more important than your skin.

kys nigger.

Just move to South Africa FFS.

If you live in a western society and you don't live up to western beauty standards, of course things are gonna suck.

Your only problem was when you started to think that Sup Forums's opinion matters.

Sup Forums isn't real life. Most people don't give a fuck what you look like.

you probably better see what a man is when he's wearing the mask... and "hurr you're a pussy if you don't say that to my face" is indeed nigger-tier logic, you fucking idiot.

Your problem only exists because you refuse to go back to Africa where you belong.

>white cuck LARPing

I meant to send this message to OP, ruined

Bruh I don't think you want to live in a world where honesty is universally acceptable, people would call you out for the retard you are on the daily

gas the kikes
race war now

Black user here.
You know the drill.

Long time internet veteran (back when the whole internet was Sup Forums). Sup Forums is mild af desu. There are a lot of ignorant brainlet plebs here. Comes with the territory. You can hide threads that you deem dumb af by shift clicking them. Easy solution. You have to have a thick shell and be generally confident in who you are before coming here. The real world and the interwebs will break you or teach you how to bend.

I'm educated. Successful and understand the degenerate dating scene and world. It honestly doesn't bother me. It is what it is. Get your shit together nigga.

R4r3 fpbp, usually leaves are last post worst post.

End your existence OP, you triggered man baby cuck.

Dude having dark skin doesn't matter. Don't listen to any of this racist shit on here. Go work at a big corporation and expose yourself to fully developed humans. Use your race to your advantage and develop your personality and charisma. Train yourself and use your athletic abilities. Black guys are intimidating and are perceived as cooler and stronger and more masculine.

>Sup Forums isn't real life. Most people don't give a fuck what you look like.

lol this

End your misery. You're such a fucking failure, you can't even be a nigger properly.
You can try being a nice guy uncle Tom though, but that's a path you can only walk alone.

what do you mean ?

Just go watch all the formerly white guy movies and pretend you're a superman that bullets bounce off of or climbing the Dark Tower or being Geralt of Rivia and fucking all the white women due to interracial propaganda. Imagine you are Mischonne in walking dead bending that bitch Rick over a table with your samurai dildo strap on.

Step one of the path all white guy nerds walked long ago. Step two is taking over the world with technology.

Remove the violence and replace it with discussion, then you'll resolve the conflict, red pill the masses instead of hiding who you are, our ideas spread like viruses, and you have to spread them, don't be a pussy.

>I HAVE SLOPED FOREHEAD AND NIGGER NOSE AND I AM A SHITSKIN
>I LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT NEXT TO OTHER MEN JUST BECAUSE OF MY COLOR

>just because of my color
Did you forget your sloped forehead and nigger nose?
>nonwhites in charge of intelligence

Nigger

He took pol seriously

>he doesn't take Sup Forums seriously

>blacklisted
Fear not, blacks can't write anything, not even a simple list.

Just end it all user leave it all behind

As long as you're Black you should be proud of it.

< buddy you need to share what ive got here, meme it and spread it around to anyone you think would be openminded.

Send it to the 'brothas to find a way to distribute to places where white chicks will read it.

Its got subliminals in it to key a white girl into thinking about it in the back of her mind.

>call niggers niggers
>don't be a pussy
Calling anyone a pussy in the first place is nigger-tier logic. The only time it is wise to engage in irl aggression is in defense of the weak.
>nah dawg ur just a pussy
nigger-tier

Sup Forums is a serious place for serious people

B-b-but according to Sup Forums, all you shitskins and niggers are alphas drowning in pussy while beta cuck white bois fap to 2D loli until they finally get their sex change.

OP Listen to me.

If you have the intellectual capacity do doubt or hate yourself you have the capacity to understand what's wrong with yourself.

Take the time you worry about your color and use it to improve yourself and talk to your own race about their problems. They won't listen to whitey. All you really need to do is turn irrational hatred into genuine discussion and be an advocate for objective morals. That alone would help a lot.

Here's something else to be annoyed about. pol colours are the same as white skin.

I know how you feel, user. I'm a fucking kike.

They won't listen. They'll just laugh at me.

I wish I could, user.

U mad?

Don't worry about skin color, bro.
It's all about your ideology.

You're pretty based for coming here.

Where you live? (area/state)

I know a girl who's wanting to get knocked up by the darkest black guy she can find. She's 20, a redhead, and almost done with college.

fpbp

stop LARPing faggot

You're a cool non white don't hate yourself you're just like us. We have no color no name no face no identity you not alone I feel the same way every day only worse and I'm a fucking white male.

Based

Man, I wish I could "log" on Sup Forums and collect all those sweet karma points for larping as a disgruntled assmad negro

>THAT FEEL WHEN THIS BOARD IS RUINING THOUSANDS OF LIVES

That 88988 there. Seriously he needs to get on Fetlife and hunt up the white chicks who are going gaga over black. That can be very fulfilling.

The color of your skin doesn't matter, it's your culture. However there is indeed a correlation between color and culture in which white people have in general better culture.

As long as you're a civilized human being most people won't give a fuck. And don't take this board too seriously, I'm whiter than paper but I'll be called shitskin because I'm living in Mexico.

A large part of people here are either trolls/racists but many do understand your skin doesn't matter as long as you act fucking civilized and don't race mix too much since the white race is slowly dying which sadly it'll end up happening no matter what, we can at least live in a time that it's possible to fuck pure white people easily. Sucks for our grandkids though.

>Calling anyone a pussy in the first place is nigger-tier logic.

You posted anonymously on this board a bunch of racist rhetoric about how a culture of Africans over here is primitive and inferior, despite evidence to the contrary, the way they're treated by the justice system has allowed perpetual crime, not to mention the welfare state and the poverty they're born into, and especially the marxism that has corrupted the youth. You're afraid of discussing things like this in real life because you know full well what you're saying is merely racist rhetoric, and just because you're white doesn't make you special, being anything other than human excrement does not count as being even remotely special, there is going to be technology like nano organisms that will cure cancer, help fetuses develop, creating a race of genetically superior beings, the old humanity will be truly inferior.

>The only time it is wise to engage in irl aggression is in defense of the weak.

And here we are making fun of the autistic nigger.

Just stay in your containment continent (the americas) and stay out of europe and we are good.

Fpbp

Kys

Lol. It's not that serious bro.

Kek kill yourself you fucking nigger

Kill a bunch of Antifa and you become white

lol jews

When shit goes to your head, take a fucking break nigger. Go out. Fresh air. Go fishing, oh right nigger. Go do nigger stuff irl

The person who wrote that has got a poor grasp of social and evolutionary identity. It's a recipe for disaster. What do you think brazil is bud. I'm not racist, and I actually feel pity for OP for being such a self-hating person and wish he weren't but what that poster is is a recipe for suicide. Those goals are inherently hateful and the children growing from them will be just as hateful as OP. Just look at Hapas.

why so upset? stick to your kind and you'll be normal among them

Notice (or disclaimer don't know the difference) : I consider myself a moderate libertarian, far economic right, catholic.

I honestly feel very sorry for your suffering, but the best thing you should be doing is trying to take pride in yourself, and not allow yourself to feel so much shame for something you cannot control. Being white didn't work for Michael Jackson and I doubt that it would be a solution for you either. I would hate for you to kill yourself, so if having a life partner is what you want, I recommend pursuing black women, because they statistically seem to very favour black man on dating sites. I hope you overcome this issue, and will be better off in the future. :)

Damnit Mark, are you even allowed here or will they come and arrest you and take your assault keyboard again?

user you son of a bitch, stop hating yourself. Period. THat's all I want for you to do. Stop believing ideas that have no use. Beliefs are malleable. Your belief is ridiculous and should be discarded. Also, I think you are implying that you want white women. NO!! Don't racemix, but marry a black girl. THere ar emany and you can have any one you want.

Just be thankful you aren't a white American. They are literally the niggers of Caucasians.

Are you me?
See
I love you Canadian user. Also, I am also Catholic.

>encouraging white women to burn coal
something tells me you're a nigger yourself.

i hope u try to cross the border so somebody can FUCKING SHOOT YOU PIECE OF SHIT SPIC PIECE OF SHIT

seriously bro , don't sweat it . I've travelled all over the world and haven't found that skin tone is any indication of whether or not that individual is a good person . Cunts come in all colours and faiths . Eat well , be good to people , don't fap too much . Your a being of light like the rest of us .Don't panic unless your islamic

just do a Micheal Jackson and become white

Kys

stale pasta that used to be about being a manlet

sage&hide everyone