youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also

and this as well

and of course

>not your youth, especially your young girls
Sounds about right, Achmed.

What's the difference between a bratwurst and a regular sausage?

You forgot cars, ahmed. Every German would defend his Car with his Life.

Why would we protect women or girls? They voted for the Achmeds. We will not stand in their way.

We want bratwurst, football, beer and maybe, just maybe, a bit of Eastern European whore pussy once in a while.

Sternburg Exports? Am i missing something, Kraut?

die Bratwurst vom Grill gibts meist fürn Euro

Well, you do suck at this, hans.

>wants to protect irrelevant materialistic things
>native people of germany are getting replaced as we speak
what is fucking wrong with you?

Mileage may vary.

The right to free speech. There's no such thing as "hate speech".

Beer and bets on Fussball are more important.

>What's the difference between a bratwurst and a regular sausage?
What is a regular sausage? We have hundreds of sausages. And we got dozens of different bratwursts. Bratwursts are wursts which are usually grilled or pan fried.

I agree

They are gebraten....there are like 100 different types of Bratwürstschen, pls elaborate

No wonder half of your country is with immigrant roots.

That is true, but only if the car is a German brand.

German cars are master race cars.

This is something my countrymen will protect with their life.

Kek nice post, Szymon

Gib Krajina.
We can into čavoglave!
Remove croatioa!

If i was the USA i will post this

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

Disgusting

I am a Serb but desu the song is fun and that guy looks badass.

Are you American?

This

Universal healthcare. Probably foreskin restoration too. And decent beer. Hockey. Lots of chat about whites. Whites are great but we are successful with other things too by being aware but also not too crazy with rejecting people. I personally like all these things. And Christianity too. Not so heavy on the beer though

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

jelly?

germans would kill their own mothers if it meant they could finally destroy europe. don't act like you hold anything sacred, you swine

Guy reminds me of my uncle.

Or as the Serbs call it Qur'ac

fuck off and DEUS VULT

top kek
make him do the song please

I'd kill someone for a Bratwurst, but not for Europe, nor my mum.

Yes, Bratwurst is that fucking good. Better than sex. If you asked me right now, a hot night with Cameron Diaz... or 12 bratwursts with Kraut from my fav Munich wurst restaurant, I know what to do!

because you're a fat nigger with a micropenis

Let meine guess, you live in a poor village without delicious Bratwürstschen? Thats quite sad

>because you're a fat nigger with a micropenis
Actually, Bratwurst keeps you lean and mean. I am a 190cm, blonde, athletic, blue eyed master race guy.

That does not look like a refugee fucking your wife, Sven.

Post pics or gtfo you Untermensch
I love how you have to larp to make yourself look any good.
>Let meine guess, you live in a poor village without delicious Bratwürstschen? Thats quite sad
of course, we don't eat junk food here.

Your country fell down the path it's on when you fucks let them make currywurst. You cemented your place as eternal cucks when you invented curry ketchup

Why didn't you just start fishing when the potato famine occurred? You live on a cozy little island for fuck's sake.

It is pork.

Pork is never junk food, never. Pork is the most beautiful thing God created.

very few gemrans look good when they are that tall , most look like fucking retards if they are above 180 cm

>currywurst
Only fake German non-Bavarians make this shit. I don't even want to get closer to this currywurst nonsense than 10m.

Don't blow up our player, you damn brits.

You're ok hanz

but he's absolutely correct. OK, so they'll defend what you mentioned as well. But native Svens are absolutely addicted to snuff

Well i tried the cheese kind one
preddy gud, but it's food for fat people, lets be honest
I guess you're right, i am 195 and its not really that rare to find people as tall as me here.

Is snus really that good?
Should i try it?

you faggots would happily give all your sausages to immigrants no questions asked

Fucking haram, kafir.

our pride and joy

>Should i try it?
Yes.

Google it my man. I'm not arsed to write out a paragraph when the information is available to you.

This

Your entire nation is full of fucking pussies. You can't even use your own invention in a way that doesn't make you look like fucking bitches

Yeah, dunno what i'd do with out a brew, i'd go mad

But not your freedom of speech and other countrymen?

Also this

And finally this

Chucking the kettle on right now lad

enjoy ur cancer u fucking fatass

german """"""culture"""""""

Enjoy being a failed nation

"bundes"liga

HAHAHHAHAAHHAAH

Muslims I gues? O wait, maybe not.

"Failed" yes, we can't go back to what we once were ur right, but ur going in the sam direction u fucking nigger faggot so stfu

SAME, FEELS GOOD MAN
that particular brand even

Of course the German would want to protect something brown and phallic

I thought they removed sausages from your schools or work canteens or something because Muslims?

>Yes, Bratwurst is that fucking good. Better than sex. If you asked me right now, a hot night with Cameron Diaz... or 12 bratwursts with Kraut from my fav Munich wurst restaurant, I know what to do!
Tell me, what is Bratwurst made off? It looks pretty delicious, what does it taste like?

OH I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE

kek

Nothing.

Well, hockey I guess. But that's about it.

bullshit.

It is removed from the prison-menu though. Since 50% of the consumers in prison are pigfree eaters....

>cuckmoney
>protecting anything other than their nigger/mudslime bulls' right to fuck german women
topcuck

why are we posting food again?

This, and our mani nazi gold. We'll never gib it back!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Am*ica
>protecting anything but Israel and communist colleges

Women, flag, Bible, and guns.

Chill out you are making all us not autistic Americans look stereotypically retarded

>us
>phoneposter
fuck off, kike

Tell me about this beautiful dish. It looks very similar to the national dish of my people, the Americans. You've probably never heard of hamburgers where you are from but it is the staple of my people and it is not as exotic as you might imagine. Ha! No, in fact we eat them for every meal, every day, just like Jesus did!

minced raw pork with onions on a bun