The conservatives just lost the 2019 election

So how does it feel knowing that we just voted in a social conservative neocon as Conservative party leader by 0.5% and will lose the next election?

I was so pumped for Mad Max to win so I could buy a AR15 and enjoy the largest tax cuts in Canadian history.

Wtf is wrong with people?

A social conservative has 0% chance of winning.

Fuck this gay country and all the retarded bible thumpers and purists that voted for this instead of a guaranteed win.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Scheer#Political_views
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JtKAScORevQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are his beliefs?

>her dick

Typical social conservative neocon politician.

It's hard to see where he actually stands due to all the non answers and rhetoric

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Scheer#Political_views

He sounds great reading this.

>Anti-drugs
>Pro-life
>Wants to help Christian refugees, not Muslims
>Against gay marriage

If he was elected he would be the anti-Trudeau.

Our Government has always been run by people who want to sell out. No matter how great the shit they offer is. They will be selling something out from under you for more that what your getting back.

I'm guessing he's going to be Harper-lite. He's going to have a helluva time walking the tightrope of being a zio shill while trying to win some ethnic votes. Trudy has done well stacking the demographics in his favour like Obama did with all of those illegal Latinos crossing border and voting.

I'm quite pissed because I never got to vote.

Where the fuck is my ballot, look at this guy. He'll never win.

>all these mad cucks
He's not the best choice but he's not awful either. I think he has a fair chance anyway, you'd be surprised how many degenerate pot smokers are getting pissed at Trudeau and thinking if voting conservative.

I know most of you kiddies here are in high school or university but the silent majority isn't as cucked as you think it is.

Fingers crossed the Dippers go full retard and choose an SJW martyr like Ashton. That may draw enough support away from the Liberals to let the Conservatives have a shot. Scheer is gonna have to pony up though and do some magic to get votes in Quebec.

The barrier is really high in Canadian politics for outsiders who really want to shake things up. Our establishment is firmly entrenched.

The conservatives will do OK the next election.

Canada would elect a broke dick dog just to get rid of that infantile scabby bastard in office.

He'll win against hair lisp no question.

Social conservatism is the only genuine conservatism. Everything else is just false-Right posturing aimed at increasing the GDP at the expense of the happiness of the average Canadian. (Not that I'm endorsing Scheer, who I still don't know enough about).

THREADLY REMINDER

MAXIME /OURGUY/ BERNIER WON EVERY SINGLE ROUND EXCEPT FOR THE LAST ONE.

FUCK THIS SYSTEM

How the fuck did that happen? Did they just keep voting till they got the result they wanted?

That doesn't look like Paul Ryan to me.

I did my part and voted for Mad Max. I am frustrated because some like-minded friends have told me "Maxime is such a 'sure-thing' that I am not even going to bother voting in the CPC leadership election.". I wish more of my friends/family bothered to vote.

>0.5%

i fucking feel you. I voted but I had so many dumbass friends and family not vote because like you said, they just assumed he was a sure win.

Now we have a "literally who" running against the Virtue Signaler in Chief.

Each "round" is a re-shuffling of ranked ballots until some guy breaks 50%.

Fuck me, man. I don't have much against Scheer as a person, nor do I think he'd be incompetent as a leader. The problem is GETTING to the spot of leadership. How the fuck do you electrocute dick-sucking liberals to your side with pussy-drying Scheer? Max could've at least leveraged his madness.

I personally don't care about social issues and I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one. Conservatives can't win an election by running a 100% socon platform and voters aren't interested in that either. However, he lacks the charisma and he needs to build up his reputation + improve his French, which won't be an easy task, because right now he's a literally who politician.

If he runs a strong campaign on the economy, immigration/terrorism and foreign affairs, I believe he has a good shot. Not sure that venturing into the political correctness/campus free speech positions he defends will help him though.

But yeah, he wasn't at the top of my list but he's not that awful of a candidate.

Run of ballot. Basically, this guy was chosen because some people had him as their thirteenth choice and Maxime as their fourteenth. True fucking retardation, as if anybody gives a fuck that far down the ballot.

"And in the case that my twelve top choices lose, I vote for SCHEER"

Cruz or Jeb! would have won with our system.

RIP conservacucks

We looking at a three term Trudeau now.

yep.

Terrible System. Fucking incredible how Scheer got 12 points from the final round.

>so I could buy a AR15

You can already do this with a restricted license OP...

How fucked are we?

>We looking at a three term Trudeau now.

Depends on how badly Trudeau manages to fuck up our economy and tax the average Canadian into oblivion to pay for his far-Left pet projects before 2019. Despite the rampant politically-correct brainwashing in this country most middle-class people (the ones who actually turn out to vote) are still are very sensitive about having to pay for left-wing bullshit, and they might turn out to be a potent force at the ballot box, unless of course Trudeau manages to outweigh them all with rapidly imported Liberal voters.

He had no memes at all.

he's not that bad, remember harper was there for a while and people elected trudeau because they were tired of harder's ways and weed.

he's 38, dosn't look like justin zoolander, he's ultra anti sjw, look less retarded than bernier, will work with all the conservative deputies with open mind unlike harper, not a globalist, canada comes first, restrict immigration, stronger borders. i see him like a mix of trump and rob ford that is going to ride the harper's path in a less retarded way.
and in 2 years alot of bad things can happen to trudeau, for now the only thing he achived is to legalize weed next year, nothing beside that.

No women (white women here are more abortion friendly than their us counterparts)
No ethnics (muh israel)
No quebec (french?)

Harper,s microtargetting strategy cant work. Trudeau bent the knee to Soros, you can beat antifa and non-profits will work to unite the left.
Trudeau ran on a platform on spend to stimulate, a counter-platform of stop spending simply wont work.
Ontario probably goes conservative on a provincial level too, they like to split their vote.
Bernier had to chance to offer something new and bring a new electorate. CPC just decided to run Joe Clark against Trudeau once again.

>social conservative neocon
your dumb ass could have at least looked at his wiki page

all the candidates are garbage though. his baby face is less punch-able than JT though

>leafs are too dumb to know how alternative voting works

here you go retards

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE

Thanks for the elementary school-tier video of something everyone already understands nigger.

Here's what everyone is mad about and why Bernier lost

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JtKAScORevQ