Your daily reminder: all blue eyed people share a common ancestor who lived about 50...

Your daily reminder: all blue eyed people share a common ancestor who lived about 50,000 years ago somewhere around the Black Sea. Likely male with a spontaneous genetic happening that means EVERY blue-eyed person on the planet is his descendant. In this thread - high five you're blue-eyed senpai!

(Pro tip: do not post images of Waardenburg syndrome as an 'example' of blue-eyed blacks)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the stupidest crock of shit broscience ive ever heard.

You are really stupid for taking everything the scientific community says at face value.. its lined with conformist retards who cant think for themselves. The ones who arent like that distance themselves from the rest.

> science is not true

Kill yourself

Why is he brown as shit? The black sea Caucasus are cold as fuck. Is he covered in dirt?

Olive-skinned, blue-eyed. Like me.

>Science is opinion
>My feelings are facts

Welcome to (((current year)))

I find it hard to believe that there was ONE and only ONE mongoloid with blue eyes, and that the same genetic mutation didn't happen in any other ooga booga tribes.

d-daddy?

He must have gotten an insaaaaane amount of pussy over his eyes. Women always mention my eyes to me.
/high five for being blue eyed.

The chances of getting a blue eyed baby with a brown eyed parent is slim. The chances of their grandchildren having blue eyes as they can only mate with a brown eyed population is even slimmer.

And yet - here we blue-eyed master race are. Stay jelly, mud-eyed shit.

>50,000 years ago
sause?

fat chance faggot.

My point is that it's a lie. Something else happened.

This narrative that we all come from the same single ancestor is retarded.

we waz sumerians and egyptians and shite.

good one faggot.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

> muh opinion is the same as science

Stay a fucking retard.

article says 10k
anyway, 2008 is old stuff
last year they found a 14k years old sample with the same mutation

Green eyes master race nigger faggot. Blue eyes ks bluepulled AF desu senpai.

Yes of course,this is your brother,high five with him

(You)

My father had blue eyes. My girlfriend's grandfather has blue eyes. I dare say most British people have a least one ancestor with blue eyes, even if they themselves do not. It is retarded to say "people with blue eyes have a common ancestor," because that ancestor is shared by far more than just blue eyed people.

True

>i know things to degrees of certainty

> (Pro tip: do not post images of Waardenburg syndrome as an 'example' of blue-eyed blacks)

Read properly.

Wrong. Green eyes are just higher degrees of melanin - you're basically shit-eyed cucks.

how do you feel knowing you're descended from Romanians?

>implying subhumans built the pyramids

Retarded, my brother got blue eyes while i got brown.

Why don't you fuck off JIDF cunt, back to Vaarg's youtube channel.

probably wasn't a dude.

The blue eyes come from a hunter-gatherer population dominated by men of Haplogroup G. G is super rare in Europe and Eurasia now. Highest population is in Georgia.

Most men of Europe, where blue eyes are most common, are descendants of men from Central Asia who had brown eyes.

The blue eyes probably come from the hunter-gatherer women who became trophy wives to successful Central Asians who could feed a lot of kids. These blue eyed girls got successful farmer, pastoral husbands who could knock them up with 10-15 kids and feed them all.

>brainlets still arguing over race
It's time to move on to greater things

Oh wow, so /that's/ why all those blue-eyed black kids look retarded

>shitskin hating on Varg
You do know varg backs up everything he says with science and historic sources, if you have brown eyes you AT LEAST have arab blood

Same here. I have a Ralph Macchio thing going on with my complexion and my father was so dark that he honestly looked Hispanic. Most of my life people assumed I'm part Native-American or had some black ancestry way back. I took the DNA test and I'm 100% European. There's 10% Irish in there and 5% Scandinavia so maybe those Northern Finish tribes could be the cause but who knows.

That would make the majority of ethnic British people descended from Romanians

Vaarg is an autistic human filth and you're a fucking jew.

Not just a jew, a british jew, an anglo jew, literally the worst race in the world, pig disgusting.

>Shitskin arab insulting blue eyed anglo
Your insults are worthless, your literally an arab, you have african blood

am i white?

>tfw my sister has blue eyes

Feels good knowing we're all descended from one guy lads.

Nobody gives a fuck shlomo.

Are you saying absolutely no one in the entirety of your family lineage had brown eyes? What a lying little faggot you are. And if LARPing in the woods is white identity, sign me up for Talmudvision.

that doesn't make sense. Most men in Europe aren't descended from the Paleolithic, Mesolithic Hunter-Gatherers who got the blue eyes through their male line.

Europe got invaded by brown eyed Central Asians with Brown, Black, Ginger hair and brown eyes.

The blue eye gene isn't 50,000 years old, it's only 10,000.

It's probably a trait of your ancestor's blue eyed trophy wife.

> being this fucking autistic about basic biology

Stay bitter at missing out on the superior chromosome, bud.

We don't have a science community. We have a Scientism community. Cancer cures and quadriplegic fixes already exist, but they are only known to small sects and covens. KYS.

So Sup Forums doesn't believe this?

But neanderthals had blue eyes (not all of them). And by interbreeding we should have that mutation much earlier.

they had brown eyes.

get out of germany you shit skin

How about Gray eyes? Anyone know where that shit comes from. All my family is blue or Green and I'm gray.

>inb4 you're adopted

nigger-tier understanding of gentics.

kys

This board has really deteriorated. Overrun by shit-eyed, Muslim loving cucks apparently. Sad.

Nope, all my family has blue and grey eyes, if you have brown eyes your not completely european, also varg isnt 'larping in the woods'. the woods is where european people evolved, alongside light eyed wolves

Same thing as blue eyes. Slight variation in melanin deposits.

the brown eyes are European. How can you say they aren't when the vast majority of men, including the blue eyed Royal descend from Central Asians?

Europe was conquered by Brown haired and Ginger Central Asians with predominantly brown eyes.

Pheomelanin could be the true gauge of Eurasian whiteness, not so much the blue eyes.

The ginger gene.

False, this is outdated science, there are around 15 very complex genes determining your eye color. there is no one gene for it.

Alright, cheers user.

blue eye wee reportedly from western part of black sea, not Cauasus, either way it probably wasn't and OP's pic is pic of European hunter gatherer, they were dark before they got light skin gene from us and Eastern Euro hunter gatherers.

pure aryan. feels good bro.

nope the original europeans were blonde hair and blue eyed, ancient sources and tacitus even admits that germanics/north europeans are unmixed with blue eyes and blonde hair, varg has gone into detail about this before, dont have the videos now but sure you can find them

Top fucking kek! Keep telling yourself that you weak little blue eyed cuck. So sad and pathetic, you blue eyed weak bitch.

So, two blue-eyed people together is incestuous?

You've made it clear to me, then, that I am not white, and so I no longer support the fight for white identity. May my glorious non-white brethren conquer Albion.

Hi kids today we learn the human race.
There are three types Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid.
There is no such a thing as Asians or Europeans, they are Eurasians and was the origin of the Caucasoid race.
Mongoloids emanating from the Americas and Negroids from Africa.
A lot of mixed breeding and travelling took place and over thousands of years later people have no idea were their roots originated.
You're welcome.

Paco, why are you in my country?

>around the black sea

So u be sayin' we wuz vikangs an shiieeet???

Australoid? they are the basis for the indians who are Austaloid mixed with Caucasoid.

And yet, here you are, providing no source whatsoever. Stay frosty, mud eyed shit.

Finally. S'up, senpai!

why not, they lived half million years in europe
>pale skin
>gingers
that means low melanin
>.... brown eyes
sorry but no

>both parents have brown eyes and are brown haired
>yet I have blue eyes and blond hair
Explain pls. My grandparents either didn't have blue eyes as far as I know

That's not how mutations work. Animals can have blue eyes also, so are we sharing a common blue eyed ancestor with a Wolf, or Fox?

Green eyed master race checking in and laughing at you blue eyed plebes

Can't you use google retard? it's even on wikipedia.

>So far, as many as 15 genes have been associated with eye color inheritance. Some of the eye-color genes include OCA2 and HERC2.[9] The earlier belief that blue eye color is a simple recessive trait has been shown to be incorrect. The genetics of eye color are so complex that almost any parent-child combination of eye colors can occur.[10][11] However, OCA2 gene polymorphism, close to proximal 5′ regulatory region, explains most human eye-color variation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

> Random wiki article that in no way disproves the scientific claim that all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor

Remember how in school they called you a fucking no-hope retard? Yeah.

One of your parents is a carrier. That, or you're lying. It's one of those two possibilities only.

Daily reminder that you're all retards, I'm the only aryan on these boards.

> Brown-eyed people share a common ancestor with brown-eyed bears!

This is how fucking stupid you are.

Blue eyed bro checkin in

> Posting blue-eyed baby mammals as some kind of 'proof' of 'something'.

Cool.

Well I never knew my grand parents, maybe one of them had blue eyes. The remaining grandma seems to have blue eyes but her whole body has been colorless for decades now

But that's not what I said you double digit IQ retard.

non-aryans are always mad, they just can't help it.

Then it's from her, you bloody mong. Melanin doesn't magically leach out of eyes with age. Good god. I remember the days when this board actually had intelligent people posting and not a bunch of feeble-minded, anti-science fucks.

the 2008 study was based on one-gene theory, so yes, it's false faggot.

No, Varg said so

> Still providing no source that disproves the accepted science

I can do this all day, you circular-bullshit, cock-sucking cunt.

Green eyes white American with direct lineage to revolutionary war fighters kys non green eyed scum.

Why do we need a "daily reminder" for this shit?

Reported/sage

Green eyes are a form of brown, twat face. Higher melanin deposits but not enough to be brown. Blue and yellow makes what, stupid?

How does it feel to be double recessive?

Have fun with your eye problems later in life, mutant.

>tfw blue eyed, brown haired 190 cm chad

Fuck yeah.

Hey, I share DNA with a Daffodil, I'm a daffodil now.

Hahaha Fauna nazis, you're all spawned by by Flora.

>muh blue eyes

I'm sorry, I'm just jealous of your blue eyes.

What about hazel eyes? who's my famous ancestor?

Also speaking of genetics, friends of mine used to have a teacher in highschool 15+ years ago with violet eyes, no contacts or tricks, that was just her eye color, it was surreal.

Yes, it's everyone else that's the problem, not the pasty skinned crooked tooth british trash ranting about 'muh eyez'.

You can still be white though and we'll support you over russia.

It hasn't been proven yet that Neanderthals had blue, green or hazel eyes because only one Neanderthal sample has been fully sequenced at present.