Black daycare worker tortures white baby to death

narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/28/police-say-daycare-worker-tortured-baby-to-death-on-camera/
youtube.com/watch?v=0HXZIAfgTlw

>Reese Bowman, an eight-month-old white baby, was killed at the Rocket Tiers Daycare in Baltimore, MD. Police say that Leah Waldon, a 23-year-old black female, was caught on camera intentionally killing the baby.

>Waldon has been charged with 1st-degree murder. Col. Stanley Branford of the Baltimore City Police described the incident as “torture.” He says that Walden can be seen striking, bodyslamming, and swinging the baby by one arm. She also appears to be smothering the baby with blankets and pillows. Brandford says that Bowman keeps looking around to make sure no one else can see what she is doing.

When will the media address the problem of anti-white violence in the US that is even being directed at children?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2970772/white-couple-jailed-for-total-of-28-years-for-storming-black-childs-eighth-birthday-party-while-screaming-the-n-word-and-waving-confederate-flags/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CDzMtIk0U
youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=dw6Jj-h3TOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>putting your child in daycare
MAXIMUM BLUEPILLED

I want all niggers dead

>putting your child in a nigger daycare

Daycare is bad enough. But who would be crazy enough to put their baby in a gorilla enclosure?

She'll probably get less time than those people who were just sentenced for calling niggers "niggers".

How much you want to bet she gets less than 28 years sentence?

What's that evidence that the murder was out of racial intent?

Slap on the wrist coming. If she was White and said Nigger then that would be serrious
thesun.co.uk/news/2970772/white-couple-jailed-for-total-of-28-years-for-storming-black-childs-eighth-birthday-party-while-screaming-the-n-word-and-waving-confederate-flags/

Unfortunately ever since women got in the workforce, wages were halved, and it's hard for families to have a good quality of life for them and their children on a single income.

So daycare is often necessary for families to make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CDzMtIk0U

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw

kek

haha they gave their baby to it hahaha wtf USA

If this was a century ago her and all related to her plus 100 more would be hanging before morning. Now it barely registers a reaction. We all know if the races were reversed what the reaction would be.

Story link?

youtube.com/watch?v=dw6Jj-h3TOc

The sad thing is that those parents were feed the lies of "we are all the same" and lost their child because of it.

The black women I see on the internet would absolutely support this. They have serious issues.

Where is the vid?

I don't even want to think of the number of elderly people at nursing homes who die early because of people like her either because of incompetence or outright malice.

It takes something to torture a small child to death, but unplugging an elderly person's machine must be a common occurence.

>So daycare is often necessary
Nope

Watchu gon do about it white boi

Good. Mother should be home with her child and then the stupidity to trust a nog with your baby. Keep cleansing that gene pool. thx

Kike detected.

Women is a hero.

Every white devil killed should be rewarded with one million dollars.

>integers
Kek blood curse on black babies in retaliation

Who is smart enough to let a nigger take care of their child?
Liberals.

>Women is a hero
>Women

Why can't even niggers who know how to use Sup Forums spell for shit?

Blacks, Arabs & Jews will always be barbaric animals.

That includes you too, British Royals. You're kikes.

There's nothing high and holy and enlightened to your ways. You're just filthy subhumans; on a molecular level.

How's it feel knowing your entire racial-type is going extinct someday and your entire family line will be flushed down Darwin's toilet? You filthy demented ugly subhumans.

Do these subanoids even reflect on how their unique racial type formed? To they even reflect on the psychology that created their goblin physique? Are they just completely oblivious?

Or do they just accept that they are demented abominations and decide to go full-goblin and become as ugly and repulsive as humanly possible before getting Darwined or becoming the supreme goblin lords who feed on god-like aryan children?

Don't jews like this royal family idiot look like they are borderline downsyndrome? Anyone else notice that? So despicable.

A judenfrei existence is the only option. These goblins will always been social & genetic contaminators.

Full-blown jew goblins and full-blown jew aryan angels are like cats and mice. They can never coexist as one.

Jews seethe with animosity at the sight of us. And we see them as the wretched and loathsome malevolent downsyndrome goblins they really are.

Kill her. I can't imagine the pain of the parents. I want her to die a slow and painful death.

She is going to get less than that the white trash couple in Georgia.

>washington post: no picture of baby, no mention of race
>cbslocal: no picture of baby, no mention of race
>usnews: no picture of baby, no mention of race
>another baby was in the room, was not harmed
>'we have no idea why she did something like this'
hmmm yeah gee I wonder what possible motive there could have been

Exactly this. I know an women who was raped because she had tea alone with a somali guy in france in her apartment.

Because of her pc brainwashing she didnt realize that these animals arent civilized like her nice european friends

>Exactly this. I know an women who was raped because she had tea alone with a somali guy in france in her apartment.

Because where they come from, if a woman invites them into her house, it is license to rape and steal.

You know, because they are subhumans.

Dude, when they don't mention the race, it's code for COAL. BLACK AS THE FUCKING NIGHT.

I wish it wasn't this way. I wish we lived in an equal world. But fuck it, that's not the truth. And I would never leave my children to a black or slavic caretaker. They predisposed to violence.

Who puts an 8-month old in daycare? How old was she when she started going?

serves that baby right for relaxing

The sad part is that about half of the people this happens to apologize to the preps.

this is indeed true. if a woman doesn't cover herself head to toe, it is an invitation to them.

Modern parents reject any form of traditionalism, they would never understand how important is for the child to be with their parents in such a crucial age. Migrants and feminism made the wages go way down and now both men and women are forced to join the labor force.

Who puts an 8 month old in daycare?

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK.

This is obviously a hate crime

A modern "woman", her shit job or her shopping time is more important than taking care of her baby

Where the fuck is the video

God that makes me angry, I wish these fucking white males commiting suicide would just take 12 niggers with them. Something needs to be done about these fucking apes.

What would you do if this was your child? I know what I would do

People who do this sort of thing just need to be shot in the face and cremated.

Hang her.

>This kind of shit keeps happening
>mfw I can get thrown in jail and/or lose custody for refusing to let a black doctor/daycare worker/teacher anywhere near my child

WTF

>mfw this will never air on any cable news channel and be relegated to the dustbin of history

If your nog brain can comprehend the concept of reward, I'm tempted to presume it can understand consequence.

So, where do you see your race in 100 years?

>No protests
>No community backlash
>No lynch mobs
>No stricter vetting for anti-white daycare workers
>No 24/7 news coverage of the trial and sentencing
>No hate crime sentence

It must really suck to be white these days.

>having to put your kid in daycare because you both have to work thanks to America

Seriously, though. Drop her into the nearest mulcher so she can contribute the only useful thing a murderous nigger can.

Fertilizer.

>>mfw my child goes to daycare 20 minutes south of Baltimore
>>mfw white
>>mfw I'm considering divorcing my wife for reasons such as she doesn't take care of our kids and puts them in daycare so she can work full time and go shopping

FUCK

WAT DO I DO Sup Forums

IM SPOOKED

I ALREADY DONT RELAX BEING SO CLOSE TO BALTIMORE BUT FUCK

>14-17 years in prison
What do they think this savage is going to be like when he gets out?
All evidence points to jail making these niggers even worse offenders than they were going in.
They just need to be put down. Doesn't matter if he's a minor. In fact, tons of medical studies have shown that blacks mature faster than many other races biologically so their age of adulthood is lower anyway.
But who the hell am I kidding? Thinking the current system will respond to or even acknowledge fucking FACTS. I must be crazy right?

FUCKING RAHOWA WHEN

>leaving your child in the car of niggers
>in baltimore of all places

honestly the parents should be brought up on the murder charges as well

Natural selection. Little cuck faggot didn't even defend itself.

Why in poo perfect hell would you let black take care of your child? Can't you see how shitty they are taking care of their own fucking kids?

What's your plan B if you can't find black to take care of your child? Just toss it to chimps at the local zoo? Even a white hobo is more trustworthy than a black daycare worker.

Imagine how many memes about niggers and their behaviour we would have if the kikestream media reported nigger crime as much as white crime

Single mothers should be killed.

>be white
>kids killed by niggers and arabs
>media covers it up
>adopt rescue dog and send out thoughts and prayers

Killing the elderly is just righteous justice at point. They wanted to be liberal transniggers.

I just don't understand. Why? Like what do you have to gain from just spontaneously murdering kids.

>When will the media address the problem of anti-white violence in the US that is even being directed at children?

Never.

Nigger just wanted to kill white people. You're the retard that keeps asking the nigger why. They tell you its to kill whitey, but you can't seem to register the truth so you choose not to see it, and keep asking why.

>letting your baby in the care of strangers
natural selection
I hope the parents kill themselves too.

Good. One less beta white male that will eventually transition anyway spreading autism.

this picture is making me rage

Honestly the parents have some culpability here.

Send her the article and conern troll her into being a stay at home mum. Activate her motherly paranoia.

>You're the retard that keeps asking the nigger why

I'm a half nigger and I don't randomly feel the urge to kill white people. In fact, I probably hate niggers more than anybody because they make me look like a fucking savage.

Keep this in mind when the time comes Sup Forums, because there will be no comfortable retirement for you and I when the time comes if we don't reclaim what is ours.

You know the Black side of you that has no impulse control and murderous rages? Imagine that without the White side of you that reminds you to think of future consequences (long vs short time preference.)

>Burn the coal, pay the toll

>You know the Black side of you that has no impulse control and murderous rages?

No. I don't have any of that. That's why I'm so fucking confused. I'm a total pussy. I don't even like killing spiders.

IS THAT KITTY ALIVE!?!?

>be baby
>have black babysitter
>relax

This sort of thing is a daily atrocity by niggers, its what the marxists cover up constantly to perpetuate their "utopian" delusions

At the end of the day they fucking hate whites

>howtomakeakiller.jpeg

Let's address the real problem.
Democrats and Republicans have allowed corporations to outsource good manufacturing jobs overseas. They also stopped enforcing the Sherman Anti-trust Act so every industry is dominated by three big corporations. Result: low wages, so both parents have to work and kids get sent to day care. Welcome to the corporatocracy you voted for.

>living in baltimore

Fucking Niggers.

Good for her. You've got to fight against white patriarchy somehow

f disgrace

nuke africa after deporting all our niggers there. think how nice it would be never having to hear ghetto music or nigger slang again. think of how nice things would be.

Lemme guess.... not a hate crime.

why would you leave your child at the care of niggers?

I need to get my shit together so i can afford my wife staying at home and raising my children

let me guess, a few hours of community service?