Globalism is officially dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
mainichi.jp/english/articles/20170524/p2a/00m/0na/014000c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>foreign countries not relying on themselves
>expecting big daddy america to solve their problems

Pathetic.

>trump killed globalism
wtf, i love trump still

CALLED IT

>""""""Europeans""""""

Fpbp

Pay for NATO yourselves. If you are going to destroy Europe with muslims anyway. What are we paying for?

Canada is incredibly self-sufficient so I don't know why Trudeau has such a hardon for globalism

Meant to tag

>what is divide and conquer

This was always the plan you understand?

Mama Merkel trying to go for the fourth Reich I see

why does everyone hate Hitler again? All he wanted was this

???

Are we forgetting the part when they invaded Russia during the winter and got btfo like literally everyone who tries to invade Russia?

World war in 3...2...1

Sad!

Thank God for Trump, maybe we'll finally break free from the cancerous American influence on our culture. Less political correctness, islam apologetics, social justice cancer in our academia, degenerate tv, movies, music and other entertainment, sugar and fat centered nutrition, nigger culture etc

Sounds like a good fucking deal. Now we just have to deal with all the brown people but our supposed highscore is 6 gazillion in 4 minutes so I think we're fine.

he didn't invade during winter, that was Napoleon you fucking retard.

She mentioned the UK as well. Yay to the death of globalism.

>Globalism is officially dead

>implying

Maybe this wouldn't be the case if daddy america wouldn't go around invading other countries and telling them they are no longer allowed to have a military after they are defeated?

>US and U.K. pull support from the EU
>Italy, France and Germany only countries contributing
>Italy about to go broke and become Greece 2.0 after the IMF bails them out
>France and Germany can't support the influx of refugees and EU gibs alone
>EU implodes and takes almost all of Europe with it
>With Globalists no longer in control of Europe populism and nationalism starts to break out
>Civil war breaks out in numerous countries similar to the Arab Spring

The EU will be a prime example of how much globalism can cause destruction

Napoleon invaded in the summer of 1812, Moscow was set on fire by russians so the frenchs had no housing in the winter

True but they did get caught in that winter

Yesssss thisssss pleasssessss the lizzzzard people

Disbanding NATO and replacing it with a European army is worth it just to upset north Americans.

We should ally with China and Russia too.

Correction false. Napoleon invades Russia July 24, 1812 – Dec 12, 1812

>Ignoring 10X more Soviets died to make it happen

>"We europeans must take out destiny into our own hands"
>forcibly imports multiple millions of third-world shitskins
>denies the existance of any european ethnicity while simultaneously praising shitskin ethnicities
what did she mean by this?

The last gasp of cheap labour and population expansion before automation makes every unemployed mouth a liability.

>"europeans"
she has to be trolling

>we don't want America or NATO!
>fuck americans we're strong europeans
>all US and NATO troops removed from Europe
>Russia can literally blitzkrieg Europe
>works for me

Germany lost because they were fighting on almost every single continent at the same time, not because they invaded Russia.

Besides, no one in the German high command forgot Napolean, and many of them were veterans from the first world war where they had to deal with Russia's endless supply of men. It was also stressed that a two front war was the absolute worst scenario, and everyone including Hitler knew this.

What, do you think then, was the reason for the invasion? If you say bravado or overconfidence you can kindly kill yourself.

Finally

All of Russia that matters is quite close to Europe.

It won him the election, that's why

We kicking German military from our country.

That globalist kraut whore thought she had some kind of moral high ground than everyone else. Now everyone will show her the door.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0

We can only hope.

We can literally zerg rush them + France`s nuclear arsenal will keep the ruskie at bay.

What did he mean by this?

>Germany attempting to take over Europe

It just keeps happening.

>shit talking the country that took in 4 million of your subhuman tribe and provided them with safety and gibs

Only a roach

>Germany will send millions of Muslims to die against the Americans, Brits, and Russians
>the depopulated Middle East will allow Greater Israel to arise

Guess you shouldn't be shit at war, Hans.

That's fucking nice.

>implying all of the EU would join the war

What about all the refugees that will take advantage of the situation and riot? What about all the bureaucrats arguing for hours before doing anything? I can see Finland, Poland, and Eastern Europe joining, no one else.

>why didn't you drop sarin and tabun on london, hans?

Let's hope Scheer can pull it off in 2019, but I was a Bernier fan and didn't know much about Scheer. I like his policies (for the most part) but we will see if he has any potential in the political arena. Trudeau needs to fucking go.

Woah

Scheer would actually be excellent. Unfortunately, he looks like an idiot, so his chances of winning are a bit slim.

There is a reason why European council(particularly Germany and their defense minister) are pushing for reforming current EU military cooperation into EU army(loyal to the European parliament,presidency and council of Europe)

>it took half the world and six years to bring down a country that was just decades ago morally and financially bankrupt
>not shit at war

Ok, Jamal

Quit falling for Merkel's bullshit, she's just blowing it out her ass because reelections are coming up

You know why

So you western cucks could focus your time and efforts in rebuilding a great economy while not having to worry about going to the gulag? Keeping you fucks from destroying yourselves, ingrates

Germany's economy alone is over 2x that of Russia so why exactly do the Germans need us or NATO in general anymore other than they are too cheap to actually pay for their defense?

Didn't invade in winter. You're stupid. Read a book.

Germans have never had to fight for their own future and they never will. The German way is to fuck things up and let another counties take over and fix things.

The Establishment is DEAD.

You realize we are not allowed to have a "real" army by some certain allies back in the day. Do you even history in Burgerland?

>we'll have to slit our own throats because we can't rely on the USA to do it for us

don't worry, your destiny at this point is unavoidable

Why would we be upset about that?

What else did you think we would do this time?
Can't wait for the next Nürnberger Rassengesetze. I hope they are a bit stricter this time.

>We Europeans

Not all liberated areas were in Hitlers control my friend.

Vichy France, Spain was Franco Italy was Mussolini

>we must take destiny into our own hands
She means we must Create an EU Army that i control... and we'll use it to occupy Romania, Hungry, and Poland and anyone else who won't voluntarily become a Muslim Country.

Your best bet is to leave the EU before this happens. When that EU Army does occupy your lands, it'll be from a distant member state, you never put troops from the area to be occupied in it - otherwise they won't shoot to kill. Leave now or never leave.

Kek

I thought we were old friends, Italy?

oh yeah? the germans and what army?

hahaha, delusional canadians, you are second class american citizens, the majority of you live on the border. americans in denial

American puppet pls.

What is exactly isn't "real" about your armed forces?

After the Hitler debacle how the Fuck doesn't Germany have term limits?.
Merkel could be in office 16 years if she wins again

I don't really care since I'm not a German citizen and have no vote. So, she's not bsing me one bit.

all jews are khazars

so this is how the caliphate is born?

> Globalism is officially dead
More like "Trump doesn't suck the globalist dick enough, we can go faster without him !"

EU ARMY

Upset? I pray every day for this to happen.

Going to be really funny when United States of Europe become the local superpower and we have to start sucking up to them rather than the Yanks.

> Ally with Russia
> Europe

Bitch, Russia is currently European Enemy Number One, that ain't happening anytime soon

cuck

Their guns telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

Merkels real plan is to flood Europe with brown migrants and Islamify the continent. Every single jew will move to Israel. Then she will release some anti-mohammad cartoon on youtube and all the arabs will flip out and zerg rush israel, Tearing every kike apart. After all the jews are dead she will release a biological weapon to kill the arabs and brown people. This is her plan.

What you describe is for me the best case scenario what could happen. A civil war where all the unwanted can be removed, people getting redpilled and populations culled is the only way to save this shithole of a continent...

All these fucking niggers you see in the last 12 month in the city here, even the clichee gangster niggers from the US seem to be well educated upstanding citizens compared to that.

But interestingly, they dress nearly identical as if the niggers here adopted US ghetto culture in a few month completely.

That's their goal!

Exactly so it might be nice if THEY paid for their own defense and purchased real guns.

"Take our in destiny in our hands"
And what exactly is that destiny? Destroy the few remaining EU countries that will let you?

at least Japan still has the balls to tell UN globalists to fuck off when they try to interfere with Japan passing antiterrorist/anti-dissident legislation
Japan may be an authoritarian oligarchy with no civil liberties which is run by literal mouth-breathing retards, but at least they have the sense to say fuck Jews and double-fuck niggers and all variants thereof including sand, ice, taco, hummus, kimchi, vodka, maple, hop, ramen, maple, and potato
mainichi.jp/english/articles/20170524/p2a/00m/0na/014000c

Shoulda thought of that before you lost two world wars Hans

Tired of half the world relying on us to for food aid and defense. The time has come to cut the cord and let them fail.

As I understand it, a large reason was to seize oilfields in the Caucasus to supply the war effort with Britain, along with the usual "lebenstraum and ending Communism" reasons.

Also, most intelligence analysts - both among the Axis and the Western Allies - fully expected the Soviet military to collapse. At the time, the Union as a whole was still on shaky ground, and the military was still suffering from the purges. I guess you could call it "overconfidence," but pretty much everyone, the US and Britain included, expected the Germans to take Moscow and were surprised when the Russians held the line.

I never vote Republican but the Democrats are out of their mind on this. Why the hell is the US taxpayer paying billions a year to defend France and Germany who can defend themselves?

Trump knows the US is going into more and more into debt every year to pay to defend people who can afford to defend themselves! Or at least can afford to cough up a few more billion so Americans don't have to go into debt defending them.

Thank god we have Trump and not an establishment globalist Republican. Honestly, while Sanders is miles above Trump, Hillary is probably worse than Trump.

It's bullshit, Germany could almost double it's current armed forces and would still be compliant.

>We must take our destiny into our own hands!
>[Refugees Intensify]

I don`t know about niggers, seems like American soldiers still are upholding their rape rates.

You've been doing it for 40 years, you know how we like our blowjobs by now.

Why are Americans so dumb when it comes to Russia?
CNN only has to babble some shit about someone around Trump talking to a Russian and half of America is on their toes.
Germany talks shit on Trump's NATO bs and all the burgers on Sup Forums go on about >you need us >muh russia will conquer Europe
You could probably talk the American public into building an extra Carrier to counter the grave threat of the Seychelles or something.

Just to give you an idea: The Petersburger Dialog between high ranking German and Russian officials is going on ALL THE FUCKING TIME even during the Crimea Crisis and what not.