Ship carrying 1000 migrants docks in Naples

MSF ship carrying over 1000 migrants & refugees docks at port of Naples

twitter.com/Ruptly/status/868943127012192256

So they're pretty much a ferry service now....

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/europe/2017/05/21/100000-march-through-italys-milan-to-show-support-for-migrants?utm_content=buffer637ed&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
moas.eu/
sea-watch.org/en/
msf.org/
jugendrettet.org/en/
savethechildren.net/
proactivaopenarms.org/en
sea-eye.org/en/
refugeerescue.co.uk/
sea-eye.org/en/tracker/
express.co.uk/news/world/805375/European-Union-Denmark-Lars-Lokke-Rasmussen-migrant-crisis-immigration-Brussels
vroon.nl/Contact#!vroon_offshore_services_pte_ltd__singapore
vroon.nl/Contact#!vroon_offshore_services_srl__genoa_italy(1)
uk.linkedin.com/in/cocovroon
youtube.com/watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE&t=29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ship is called Prudence

the irony of it all, this has to be a joke

You're surprised?

Gee, look at all those Syrian women and children.

sink it

fucking traitors.
I sometime see those fuckers in malls collecting food and moneyz for muh poor people.
And look at what they're doing with it.

MSF? What does Big Boss have to do with this?

u would think that the italian mafia would have some sense of pride

lol poor Germany
at least you have france to relay on

100,000 march through Italy's Milan to show support for migrants
Nearly 100,000 people joined "Without borders" rally in Milan on Saturday to demonstrate their support of migrants and their rights.

The organizers of the event said that they tried to mobilize those who believe in the value of respect for cultural and ethnic differences.

"A wind of intolerance is defeating us. [We] need to strengthen a migrant reception system based on the involvement of all communities and institutions," they said in a statement.

The most popular signs held by participants read, "Together without borders" and "No person is illegal."

Milan Mayor Giuseppe Sala also joined the march, along with officials from the city administration.

dailysabah.com/europe/2017/05/21/100000-march-through-italys-milan-to-show-support-for-migrants?utm_content=buffer637ed&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Obongo didn't bomb them enough I see

Refugees are what made America a great country. Europe is lagging behind and we need a new influx of young entrepreneurial people just like America did in the first half of the 20th century.

A European statue of liberty should be erected in a port somewhere in Italy or Greece.

>Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

Someone explain how the fuck this shit is legal.

This has to be tied to the Italian mafia in some way.

Lower than Sweden tier

>Africans are young and enterpreneurial

then why they can't do it in Africa?

oops

I could ask the same question about the millions of Europeans who moved to the US.

This is the comeuppence Europeans deserve for killing Qaddafi

Europeans? You mean Jews and a nigger.

They own some of the boats, they control some of the refugee camps in Sicily. There was a webm moving around here tracking a ship that was leaving a port in Sicily to sail to Tunisia/Libya and back very often

>Jews and a nigger.

None of the Euroniggers raised a voice against them. So they deserve such consequence.

You know that in due time the whites are going to chimp out and exterminate you fuckers, right? Keep pushing it.

actually the mafia are fighting against the sub humans, their become based folk heroes.

I still don't understand how this isn't illegal human trafficking.

No welfare back then just plenty of land

It was NATO (France) & U.S.

they are a communist organization
Never a penny spent helping whites

Who is the Captain?

They're carrying niggers to corrupt shitholes like Italy and Greece. The local officials are either bought or busy taking their 3rd nap.

Schengen was a mistake.

Save the Children are also in on it.

Fuck these "charities". We need to shut this down.

moas.eu/
sea-watch.org/en/
msf.org/
jugendrettet.org/en/
savethechildren.net/
proactivaopenarms.org/en
sea-eye.org/en/
refugeerescue.co.uk/

fucking hell, we'll never find them, they'll blend in so well

Why do they all stop before the coast? Is it so they can say they didn't go to Africa? Do the people come out on rafts? Do they count it as saving them?

as if Denmark government isn't on board with this?

Italy/Greece are forced by the EU to let them through
Spain is just a corrupt shithole

Ellis Island, in Upper New York Bay, was the gateway for over 12 million immigrants to the United States as the nation's busiest immigrant inspection station for over sixty years[8] from 1892 until 1954. The island was greatly expanded with land reclamation between 1892 and 1934. Before that, the much smaller original island was the site of Fort Gibson and later a naval magazine. The island was made part of the Statue of Liberty National Monument in 1965, and has hosted a museum of immigration since 1990.

They came LEGALLY

ITALY YES

Does anyone know how to find a list of all the boats doing this, and their owners?

The "refugees" depart on small rubber boats, send out an SOS message a few miles from shore, and then one of these boats "saves" them and carries them to Italy.

Isn't Naples mobbed up? Wtf why don't they step in and stop this

>migrants & refugees
Whats his end goal?

sea-eye.org/en/tracker/

They even show where they are for the rescue.

Do memes imitate life or does life imitate memes?

Your trolling because you can't be this retarted?
Up till the 1960s American immigrants where mainly From Europe..i.e. Fucking white and already under the umbrella of western civilisation

EU needs a 'miracle' Denmark HITS OUT: PM warns he will IGNORE Brussels' border orders

DENMARK has vowed to ignore a controversial order by EU bureaucrats to lift its strict border controls.

express.co.uk/news/world/805375/European-Union-Denmark-Lars-Lokke-Rasmussen-migrant-crisis-immigration-Brussels
And based Immigration minister Inger Stojberg has just removed benefits from unaccompanied 'minors'

Fucking kek

>in other words it's 85% military aged men

>10% women and children

This is it lads.

The BLACKENING.

Finally. Europe could really use some more colour, it's so boring otherwise.

I can't help but think this is one of those devious Italian ploys to let other people deal with the problem. Instead of fighting the endless flow of refugees which just leads to more crime and destabilization, they help them along. Feed them, clothe them, and send them on their way to France, Germany, and Scandinavia. Few actually remain in Italy because of the lack of prospects and the generosity of places like Sweden making other places far more attractive. Instead of picking up the tab and dealing with these people, they spend a few bucks and actually help them leave.

shh for fuck's sake
shh

With the numbers coming in they'll be everywhere.

>humans
Because saying 95% men sounds scary

and we could use a little less, so why don't you get the fuck out?

Just when you thought language couldn't be abused more.

Can we just import a few hundred houthis because they have a talent for blowing up ships?

I see doctors and engineers.

Unfortunately I'm just a bland whitey

Alliance with China and India to kill the niggers and colonize Africa WHEN

A lot, Make Italy Great Again!

tv tropes!= real life

>rape capital of Europe

Swedes will say literally anything to make themselves feel better.

Except they usually do

Stay strong Polish bros

underrated

that BLACKED.COM logo

Just like in Germany, they highly over estimate the numbers of people who joined the march. I'd say no more than 20,000 people were there. This shit is done all the time here.

>oh there were 2000 left wing counter protestors against the evil AfD voters
>there were like 300-400 people in reality

The problem is other countries up north that fucked up wailing about italian racism so much over the last decades. That and inviting them obviously.

>implying any migrants would want to go to that shithole

crackers always trying to steal land and minerals.

but blacks are the thieves. really fires my synapses.

Thanks fuck we're leaving

they step in and make money out of it
last week the police arrested 20 mobsters that ran some sort of private refugee hospitality shelter: they got money from the state for this but instead they made them work illegally in the fields for a few euros a day

You need to keep posting this around Sup Forums so it falls into the right hands of people who browse here.

Let's all hope they let you

Trying? No, we don't try we actually do it. Because we can.

Too bad you're stuck on a island with the shit ton of Muslims you already have who are out breeding you

Good one , saved for my merchant folder.

>Ruptly is a video news agency specializing in video on demand belonging to the Russian-based RT televised news network based in Berlin, Germany.

Russia is stirring up that shit and you guys are eating it up hook line and sinker

Got a family shill? I'd pay a fortune to lock you, your mom and these shitskins up together in a room for them to rape and skin you alive.

Are you jacking off under the desk?

>putin created the rapefugees meme

stirring the pot

Owner vroon.nl/Contact#!vroon_offshore_services_pte_ltd__singapore

Manager
vroon.nl/Contact#!vroon_offshore_services_srl__genoa_italy(1)

>humans
i see the ministry of truth is doing great work again

I think the European doctor/engineer market is already saturated desu

So Italy is the next Sweden?

There were leaked emails between Hillary and Sarcozi (?) Guaranteeing french contractors would get the contracts to rebuild Lybia long before the US freedomed their asses.

What is "MSF"?

US refugees were all white, had about the same cultural morals (except for the irish) and the US was a huge, sprawling continent with lots and lots of space and opportunity.

The EU is full. Only people to welcome refugees are leftist governments importing votes and 'the economy' looking to lower wages more and more.

the other day some Caritas faggot was at my door begging for donations, I usually just say no thanks and immediately close the door on them, but this guy caught me while I was walking to my flat and stood between me and the door and you know how these faggots are they won't stop talking, so long story short I had to threaten him with my knife to get into my flat, fucking parasites.

Need to make a example of these fuckers.

Yea, the 'NdrĂ ngheta is tits-deep in human trafficking...

uk.linkedin.com/in/cocovroon

Coco Vroon managing director

>Whats his end goal?
Kaz "I pull my trigger at every nigger" Miller needs more fuel so he can grill more McMillers™ burgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE&t=29s