Whats his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxgoajDI1WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The presidency.

Non-white genocide.

review his virginity loss.

he's got to keep moving

to review food on YouTube and generally be a peaceful, non-violent, soft-spoken person

user, it's rude to ask questions you already know the answer to.

Food
Reviews
Money
Spread the word of Christ

The fact that he's always in one of those suits driving around makes me think he's a Jehovah's Witness

>tfw
>you see a non-white

He was in Manchester on the 22nd. I did a lot of digging after he showed up missing on the list

youtube.com/watch?v=bxgoajDI1WQ

That's not even funny. ReviewBrah is a modern day saint.

I've already set up an interview with Sean Hannity

I can't believe the Madman actually got away with it. He actually did it.
He fled Britain before they could catch him.

I feel like he's going to become a serial killer, murdering people during his reviews in a way reminiscent of the Huey Lewis and the News scene in American Psycho.

he wasn't alone either.

total tactical awareness

this picture makes me laugh too much.

Total World Domination

Wait what? Reviewbrah got laid?

He seems to live around a lot of blacks and he himself is almost stereotypical in his whiteness.
I think Reviewbrah is an extreme example of Gen Z which has grown up in a multiculturalized society and is turning to its own identity as a result.

Is that Kevin Bacon?

It's too bad he doesn't cast live. One of these days feral thugs will try to jack him. He'll need his Sup Forums bros to capture and investigate.

I sure he could find some hipster to fuck him before she realizes he's a massive sperg. He's not ugly and the vintage suits thing isn't worse than any other retarded hipster trend. He could LARP as a guest blogger at ArtofManliness or some shit.

What is Reviewbrah actually going to do in like five years?

I bet there would be girls who would want to jump on is cock just for the fun of fucking reviewbrah. It's really unfortunate when perfectly decent looking people with nice personalities don't wind up as God intended.

become a submissive fuckboy

You could unironically say the same about a lot of hipsters, every bullshit old-timey hobby they have is quintessentially white. They're sub-consciously /ourguys/, they just haven't realized it yet.

Very true, it's an observation I have also made at times.
They cannot explain their own preference to the twirly mustaches, bowler hats, fancy dresscode and pipe-smoking, but it is an unstated truth that these are quintessentially white things that they know of from history books, the internet and documentaries. Staples of a time they know to be "problematic," yet they seem to yearn for it.
It's only a matter of time before they too wake up.

can someone give me a quick rundown on why he's /ourguy/

If he cut his nails I'd do it

I lay down my life to protect him, would you user?

RIP Willie the cat.

To survive

From the pic, to transition to a woman soon.

And literally who?