Be Muslim but don't really practice it seriously

>be Muslim but don't really practice it seriously
>immigrate to UK from a Middle Eastern country 4 years ago to get my Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a top 5 uni
>study hard and be top of the class 3 years in a row
>get internships at Goldman Sachs, Google and McKinsey every summer because why not
>publish a paper with a Nobel Prize winning professor during my final year dissertation
>have 2 patents and collect a royalties of £24,000 every year by literally doing nothing. 3rd patent currently in progress.
>already have multiple job offers from top companies and banks with averaging starting salary of £80,000
>forgot to mention I have slept with 3 white and 2 Asian girls so far
>thinking about marrying the Asian one because they are more loyal than white girls

I have achieved more than you ever will in 10 lifetimes Sup Forums. How does that make you feel?

im not a Muslim degenerate and my lifes good

Fuck off, shitskin.

>things that never happened
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the Internet and tell lies?

You moved from a shithole to a white country, why? Because the shithole was full of people just like you.

>nonsensesemitcliesandmorenonsense
Isn't it time to support your actual home country.

That may all be true, but no matter what, you will ALWAYS be a shitskin with no foreskin.

You have to go back

Just a lie.

cope.

>Isn't it time to support your actual home country.

my home country is currently being run over by ISIS, so no.

>nope
So in other words; op is a faggot.

You are worse than an ordinary shitskin. You are a coward. All your men flee for the West while ISIS sells off your mothers and sisters.

Still a nigger

If you and the others from your country are unable to go back home and make it as good as it is here you will always be deemed as a second class citizen here, and rightly so, even by people who are less intelligent than you. That's how much your own race has betrayed you. How does that make feel? That you have to come here for a 'better life' and for 'opportunities', because, as a race, your people are inferior to us?

>lol just fight back a terrorist group which was created America and funded by weapons sold by American arms manufactures bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia wahhabis
>its not like you'll die a pointless death :^)

I have a muslim friend who is currently in Denmark doing pretty well for himself as well.

>people are actually swallowing this b8

which pussy was tigher white, asians or the goat one?

That is exactly how countries are formed. Every Western country has its origin in an unlikely revolution. Stop being a coward and fight for your people. You aren't welcome among ours.

As if Arabs wouldn't be fighting each other constantly without having US and UK weapons. They're just uncivilised scum, centuries behind us. That's why there's a huge market for selling them guns.

tough talk from a bunch of basement dwelling virgin NEETs.

does it make you angry that I slept with 3 of your white girls? lol

but you sill a mudskin right?

Good for you,if not larping.

ok i admit the patent bit was slightly exaggerated for some extra attention. but i do have 4 job offers with salary ranges of £50 - £80k

>I have achieved more than you ever will in 10 lifetimes Sup Forums. How does that make you feel?
Compared to me you are poor. But it doesn't matter to me that you are brown, because I assume that you function well in society.
The question is, how many of your people who came here assimilate well, and when will the crime origination from these people cause pogroms that will make even innocent people like you suffer?
If a bunch of white guys come for you and your family they wont care how you are different from these other people who behave like animals.
And here's the crux: You can't even do anything about it without being targeted and ostracised by them yourself.
You just sit there and wait for the inevitable to come.

Nice comeback for a genius. Now we all know you're lying.

It is not cope there is no internship for undergrad in google.

>You just sit there and wait for the inevitable to come.

Yeah, like never.

Have you considered taking the lead pill, shitskin?

not my fault you are a brainlet hence couldn't crack the google interviews m8

nope. life is good. hows your brazil? falling apart i assume?

There has been no recorded instance in all of history where one race or a culture took their displacement without resorting to or attempting genocidal violence at some point.
The fact is, Muslims are in Europe still a tiny minority, probably below 5%, and the European masses are already awakening and demanding collective action against all of your people.

kek.

>offers
until they realize what a worthless piece of shit you are

Yep

>be black
>pretty chill, never cared about race or anything like that
>find out about Sup Forums from the news
>go on it
>spend less than 6 months on here
>am now a Black Separatist who unironically wants whites to die out ASAP.

Fuck Sup Forums.

Good luck with that suicidal goal. It will more likely go the other way around, no one beats whites at genocide.

I've slept with 25x as many women as you. Checkmate Muhammed.

HA! That's fucking rich coming from

>I can't go back because we've been overrun by isis

>went to school
>got a job

Wow, these are considered achievements worthy of bragging about when you are a shitskin.

>self hating white people hand you everything out of some suicidal want for "diversity"
>act smug
>cry and moan for the media because there are some white people who don't like you

you can have jamacia now fuck off

cool story bro, heres your (You)

Oh yeah, well I'm an astronaut and have 200 IQ and 3 villas in each continent. Beat that faggot.

>DID MY PART AND STILL GOT ROBBED

I'M A STRONG WHITE MAN I MAKE $55,000 A YEAR AS A WELDER AND SCHOOL ONLY TOOK ME 8 MONTHS!

...Just kidding. I'm not some tradie low class scumbag like the rest of Sup Forums . Nice job OP. Since you're Muslim take an asian AND a white women...Might as well considering neither one wants anything to do with the modern white male (aka fat esports/animepro with a shitty trades job).

There's nothing wrong with being Muslim,Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, or Atheist.

What makes you think you achieved anything worth my attention?
Today I worked at a dead end sandwich biz for 10 hours when one person called out and we were getting rushed, i busted my ass and still pulled through, the managers said i could take any treat i wanted afterward
That to me is worth something, i dont give a shit about your obvious lack of self confidence and the fact that you need validation

> Muslim
> immigrant
> chemistry degree

I'm not even joking when I tell you that you are guaranteed on a government watch-list. Enjoy your GCHQing.

>live off another country's charity
>act superior

you're a coward for running away from your home, nothing but a welfare case who can't stand on his own to feet

Why on Earth would you come to Sup Forums for validation?

Weak bait and sage.

Well OP you seem like a smart guy enjoy your success.

I dunno user. You're a muslim, I took a shit this morning. I'd say we are about equal.