Trump hasn't done shit for the second amendment

He has the chance to overturn the George Bush"assault weapon" import ban and he could have gotten rid of ATF bullshit regulations. But he hasn't. I thought he was our guy? He has the chance to fix so many things so quickly, especially with a Republican Congress. So why hasn't he done it? The only positive thing that might passed is the Hearing Protection Act, but that's a maybe.

Just be lucky with what you have at least you don't live in Europe

He promised to pass a national right to conceal carry act. I understand that's probably not a priority for him, but I haven't heard a thing about it. I am beginning to suspect it will never happen.

He promised a shit load of things. Reversing firearm bans are the easiest things he could do. Yet he's not doing shit. Who knows how he actually feels about guns. Maybe he's more anti-gun than Hillary and he's just a lying crook.

No movement is positive movement. Try to see past the 4 year Jew cycle.

This. Obama kinda got railed on firearms by blocks. Trump not touching firearms is a win.

Those two guns don't have the same kick. Have you ever fired an m14?

it has been 4 or 5 fucking months, jesus christ.

>identical fire power:

>one is a pistol grip

>one is a fast detachable magazine of just about any capacity

>the same

who are you trying to fool?

dumbass. he already got a conservative in supreme Court and now NRA is taking the fight to supreme court

It's not an M14, it's a Mini 14. It shoots the same round as an AR-15.

trump cant even get his own cabinet in place to start his presidency and every liberal faggot "judge" has continually struck down his executive orders out of total faggotry defiance. the libshits are doing everything in their power to make him fail out of spite, media included

give him a break, its only been like 4 months and he still doesnt have his cabinet filled, not to mention he is fighting a war behind the scenes against fagwad CIA NSA obama faggots who are leaking shit out of context to make fake news stories

the mini 14 still has considerably more felt recoil

>Have you ever fired an m14?
It's a FAMAS you retard

t. /k/ommando

kys shariablue

Pistol grip doesn't make a difference, it's just more ergonomic. The rifle on the bottom also accepts high capacity magazines just like the AR-15. You fooled yourself son.

no it doesn't. Its wood and steel and piston driven and absorbs recoil way better than aluminum and plastic using Direct Impingement.
git gud faggot

Yes noguns, there's a reason for that. It doesn't change the argument though, they're equally as lethal.

Why would Trump want it to be easier for the poor to arm themselves against the rich?

Protip, The Rich never want the poor to be armed, regardless of their politics elsewhere

Kek

wtf...

is that your collection? all you need is a cz and bolt rifle

I wouldn't worry about it

We can shoulder arm braces now. Its a start.

faggot

I'm not sure if Trump had anything to do with that ATF reversal letter. I might be wrong, but as far as I know it would have happened regardless.

This divide and conquer is working so great lads, Brock is going to be so proud of our work. Keep up the good work! We are so close to Madam President!!!

I think its a good indication that attitudes have changed at the higher levels of law enforcement agencies. Trump and the republicans may or may not have anything to do with that but ill take it.

Why is the glocknade considered an AOW?

It's likely that he is casually progun because it's expected of him, and because he values the opinions of his family. Donald Jr. probably shitposts on /k/, he's pretty progun.

He stopped the Obama ban on people with PTSD and disability from buying and owning firearms

Foregrip.

It has a foregrip.

thanks

Other silly Americans.

It's funny how cinemas in any other country are free from mass murder. I guess when it's hard to get an assault rifle it just works out!!

We don't have a Gun problem, we have a Shit-Skin problem.

Who fucking cares
We do not want Shitty Norinco's imported here anymore

I'm with Trump on this one. Guns should be banned they just cause senseless violence.

Gun owners care you jackass. Also those Norincos were pretty good quality, do research. Plus, it wasn't just the Norincos. It was other spooky assault weapons.

Congratulations. It took losing your wet dream about owning assault weapons to see that trump literally turned into a politician 3 days after entering office.

I forget who said it but it goes something like this: When you become president the CIA or whoever the fuck is actually in charge takes you into some backroom. Shows you footage of a government sniper taking JFK out and then says "Any questions?".

At least AT LEAST he can still make the democrats cry and lets be honest entertainment is really all we have anymore.

Worry about your own cucked country Leaf.

Both have a detachable magazine in 30 rounds available and you can get a stock with a pistol grip.... It's a mini14

The mini 14 a lot heavier so no

Didn't he conceal carry during the primaries. Or was that just a meme?

thats what

I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't too far off.