Dude Christians

>Dude Christians

Bump

>lmao identity politics in video games xD
ur a fag I'll play it and enjoy it, u mad?

They will be more sympathetic than the heroes by the end. Calling it.

It's really fucking nothing and Ubisoft just wants a vehicle to hold a Far Cry in the Midwest. I have to wonder if the people making a fuss over this are false flagging and sliding more important topics.

they made the game, and if people want to buy it that's their business. it's the beuty of our society. you can churn out shit and only idiots will buy it
>but muh muh kids being impressionable and believing a video game
it's rated M, and if that doesn't stop a parent, well that kid wasn't gonna go far anyway. I will say ubisoft is the worst company ever and I don't approve of them, but this is america. you can make this shit. fuck, this board exist and it's just hate everywhere.

Dude white ppl lmao

You could just play a good game instead

Thats a scientology chross

saved

>The extremist group has a variety of races in it
>The protag is customizable in race and gender
Nothing to see here. Just faggots shitting on christianity which is low hanging fruit on the edge meter.
Come back when you get a game that shits on Islam. That takes balls.

Besides Japan, the only people that make good games nowadays is the Eastern Europeans.

Pic related is a fantastic AAA game.

>christianity
cults like jeowah witnesses and all that redneck shit is outright heresy
you fucking protestants never learn

RWDS MOD NOW!
god I hope the devs aren't cucks and allow mods

Isn't the first time what Ubisoft put rightists as villians

Watch_Dogs 2 flopped for a reason.
I mean, what can you expect when you're making a game in that setting.
San Francisco is really gay and communist.

Ausfag please, you've lost your 1st prize at shitposting to the leafs. Find a new hobby m8.

>Those Talmud verses
Why do Jews pretend to be oppressed again?

Please spread it everywhere you can, friends.
Oy vey, don't you know we're all oppressors around here, fellow white man? We need to pay for our crimes by letting in more migrants.

Can't wait to mass murder white rednecks. Resident evil 7 was not enough. I am going to 100% this one. Payback for all the pajeets and islanders I killed in the last 2.

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered by a video game before it even fucking comes out episode again

Christians are the good guys in the game though.

The real problem is that there are so many niggers in rural Montana.

These threads are made by ubisoft shills to try and generate controversy, just ignore them

If I gave a shit about christians and/or farcry I might be offended, but maybe not because I'm not an easily triggered faggot.

R A R E

Also maybe read what I wrote, along with