Basically Miley says she needed a chad to bring her back to sobriety and conservatism so Liam Hemsworth did just that...

basically Miley says she needed a chad to bring her back to sobriety and conservatism so Liam Hemsworth did just that by fucking her vagina into oblivion on a beach in Malibu

is this really what's going on? can women be fixed this easily? is all you need to fix women a bunch of chads? because if that is so, it's our problem they strayed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hemsworth seems like a cuck to me.

everything a woman does it for attention

this goes double when we're talking about a celebrity. but regardless, yes, women rarely have deep convictions or any basic foundation of belief, and are therefore easy to "fix"

>not realizing that women will follow a strong example

Falling for the women lies this easily.
You stand no chance against the real Jew.

Women are whatever their man is. You will notoce this more now that you are aware of it

Basically, yes.

I don't know Miley's situation, but women literally go crazy when they don't have a man in charge of them. I've witnessed it first hand so many times I have no option but to believe it. Recognizing this made me disdain betas even more though. I laugh when nice guy losers get cucked. I've gone through this weird circle taking me back to the beginning, but with a new level of understanding.

yeah
anyone you want and you pick the garbage

Liam Hemsworth is far from her "Chad". He's the beta who was engaged to her before she left him to go nig it up...and there he is ready to scoop up those used goods like the beta bitch he is.

>is this really what's going on? can women be fixed this easily? is all you need to fix women a bunch of chads? because if that is so, it's our problem they strayed.

Women want a proper man to lead them.
Think of every stereotypical male trait, that's what they want. Nothing is more unattractive to women than indecisiveness and being a whiny little bitch like you.

>Hemsworth seems like a cuck to me.
t. Sup Forums virgin neckbeard

There's no "coming back" from being a degenerate whore. Once a whore, always a whore. And any man who gets involved with a "former" whore is a cuck. End of story.

women dont care if ur a cuck or not, but if ur good looking and/or have money

He's marrying Miley Cyrus.

tits or gtfo

Cuck is all about attitude. He could still be a cuck if he was putting up with her crazy shit. He probably is literally a cuck too, Wayne Coyne from the flaming lips was fucking her for sure.

< a non cuck

He was engaged to her before she became a degenerate nigger lover...she runs off and rides the nigdick carousel and he's not a vets for taking her back after she's been soiled?

wew lad

wow would you look at this cuck

Miley was a massive coal burner though.

Miley looking fucking hot

Women are easy to "fix" but you degrade yourself by riding the town bike. It's a matter of does anyone actually want them anymore?
This is why when women go black they never go back, nobody wants a roastie with an std/bestiality fetish.

Furthermore when whores change it's typically a facade for a year or two until they start fucking people behind their husbands back etc; literally a million songs and sayings, can't turn a whore into a lady.

he looks good, but look at her behavior. I don't think someone who was a natural alpha would put up with that behavior.

unless everything she was doing was an act for publicity, he's probably beta. robert pattinson had similar behavior, despite being handsome.

>vets
**beta

If you get back with someone who broke off her engagement with you to be a drug user and a nigger lover, you're a cuck.
>oh ok you're done smoking pot for 4 years with Jamal and Tyrone and Kunta Kinte, let's get engaged again honey

She's gonna have his baby then marry him, then divorce him and take half his money and he'll still be a loyal little bitch

>can women be fixed this easily?
With a good dicking? Yes, in many cases that's all it takes. You don't necessarily need a Chad, but don't take shit and make her legs shake.

This is why the media actively tries to feminize white males.

I'm not saying he isn't an amazing looking dude, and gets way more ass than I could in several life times, but to waste your God Tier genetics on pic related? Cuck behavior.

We all know niggers aren't smart, but even they know the golden rule when it comes to dealing with women: "Never try to turn a ho into a housewife."

I don't care what women think. I'm saying I feel bad for Hemsworth.

I can't imagine the herpes and nasty yeast infection smell when he goes down on her. Just think about all the niggers and Muslims she let fuck her while high and with no condom. Fucking gross

>paying attention to hollywood kike celebrity dramas

Fucking kill yourself

It's interesting cause she was the frontrunner of the new womans deal of open sexuality, the whole cuck culture originated from that.

>Liam Hemsworth will be the next Brendan Fraser

ALIMONY

A strong MALE example. The only lesson women are going to take from Miley's example is that they can act like complete fucking degenerates for years and still expect a hunk to put a ring on it whenever they decide they're done.

The kikes switched her back to good girl and Katy Perry is the new white whore for all the little girls to look up to

suppose you don't realize all of these can be treated within days so they vanish forever and it's like they never happened

wait!! are you implying that our current problems arent caused just by feminist bu also by beta males unable to handle woman because our educational system and work hours made us have less contact with our parents and so the result is beta cuck?

JUST WAOW!

>Katy Perry is the new white whore for all the little girls to look up to

What is it about that fucking haircut that turns women into skanks?

> did just that by fucking her vagina into oblivion on a beach in Malibu
KEK

Like a number of hollywood bobble-heads.. She's just going w/ what she's paid to go w/.This chad^2 recipe for women is just another dimension of bullshit being pushed to solidify degeneracy.

What's the logic here?
Be a degenerate who sleeps around and fucks chads... Magically and eventually meet a degenerate chad who helps you sort your shit out.
The root problem is the clearly avoidable degeneracy that one doesn't have to engage in. It doesn't lead to anything of value.

Now she's saying to keep rolling the dice and eventually it will hit? Let me explain what's happening here... When a woman engages enough chad dick she's only able to be grounded by a degenerate chad as that's the only type of prototype she can respect... This is not a good thing as the guy still has to maintain being a chad for her to maintain respect for him. The minute he doesn't, she'll find a more deeply chadified male.

I've been here... The sex gets rougher and more out of control... Literally gets to the point where she wants you to wrestle her as you fuck her to oblivion... Shit tests you the minute you take a break. Is a constant artificial annoyance and challenge... Basically they become emboldened and don't know their limits. They aren't fixed. They are temporarily subdued.

No pussy in the world is magical enough for me to maintain such a stressful and enslaved existence.
I'm a man and I'm to be respected because I am a respectable man. I don't have to be a chad to prove my worth and no woman is worth me lowering my existence.

This bitch is like a 5/10 who'd get passed around before the crew heads to the club. She's lived a life of degeneracy and can now only be reigned in and respect a man who maintains degeneracy.. LOL, why do I care? What does a female like this bring to the table?

she looks fucking gross now wtf

lol there's no such thing as reformed whores, they're fundamentally broken, they're desensitized to oxytocin and can't form proper pair bonds. This is just a load of bullshit to try and reboot her flagging career.

>Liam Hemsworth
He is a cuck for marrying that whore, and so are you.

And yes it is that easy. All women need men who take charge and force structure on the the same way you would a child.

Women must have a man they look up to in order to function in any capacity other than a whore.

I've fucked quite a few liberal pussies into submission to traditional values.

Haven't married any of them, just kind of pawn the off on Mormon friends of mine looking for a wife.

why mad, roastie?
show us your shaven cunt

Something to do with being rebellious I would suppose. doing the opposite for attention.

Faggot or sopping vagina detected.

>Herpes is curable

Nigger what?

>Implying she use to wash that pussy

I got better things to do than prove to some 5/10 roastie that I'm worth her time.

> Women want a proper man to lead them.
Improper women want a skrong man to learn them on how to be a proper woman. Proper women don't need such constant reinforcement and babysitting and thus often pair w/ proper men.

>Stereotypical male trait?
You can't make a hoe into a housewife.
Fuck sluts and leave them in the wild.
Marry a woman that you don't have to babysit or prove your manliness to 24/7.

That's what proper men used to teach young men. Proper men don't raise somebody else's child... A proper woman should be born out of a proper father and mother. A proper man is not some grown woman's babysitter. A proper man has better things to do w/ his time.

>I got better things to do than prove to some 5/10 roastie that I'm worth her time.
yes, you're far too busy with shitposting on Sup Forums

Women attention whore and virtue signal and do all sorts of crazy shit when they are trying to find a chad, its their primal instinct, their form of mating call

barely any chads in society rite now too, shits crazy

>What does a female like this bring to the table?

Seriously. What does Hemsworth see in her? He can have literally any woman he wants.

WHY does anyone care what these whores do?

> but even they know the golden rule when it comes to dealing with women: "Never try to turn a ho into a housewife."
> I don't care what women think. I'm saying I feel bad for Hemsworth.

> to waste your God Tier genetics on pic related? Cuck behavior.

Cant turn a ho into a housewife
Hos don't act right
There's hos on a mission, an hoes on a crack-pipe
Hey ho how ya doing, where ya been?
Probably doing ho stuff cause there you ho again
Its a ho wide world, that we living in
Feline, feminine, fantastical, women
Not all, just some
You ho who you are
There's hoes in the room, there's hoes in the car
There's hoes on stage, there's hoes by the bar
Hos by near, an hos by far
Ho! (But can I get a ride?)
NO! (C'mon, nigga why?)
Cause you'sa
((HOOOOOOOEEEEE)

Wasn't some MTGOW faggot saying exactly this recently?

You're trailing off with some random shit there lad. Where did I say you should raise someone else's child? What drugs are you on?

Croatian education.

I doubt it. A MGTOW, even one of the stupid bitter ones, wouldn't advocate chasing after very obviously and severely damaged goods like Miley.

>can women be fixed this easily
Yep, aspiring to be chad should always be our goal
t chad

Katy is like 30 her looks have faded early and she needs attention

Please show me this curable herpes user

Preach

women want chads, not a bunch of pasty faced dweebs

take the chad pill

He's talking about the ho. By trying to turn a slut into a decent woman you are simply doing what her father should have done.

I'm not saying herpes is curable you rube. I'm saying OP thinks herpes can be cured because Croatian education is fucking garbage and he's the type of dumbass who thinks being physically attractive while attempting to marry a "reformed" prostitute doesn't make you a cuck.

Nice detraction attempt there though...
As far as I'm concerned, I'm trying to learn a younger generation on the truths of the world. A much more noble use of my time than trying to subdue a broken hoe who will attack me the minute I let her free. Next you're going to say I'm a virgin NEET. Lmfao, go wife a hoe numale. You're skrong. Let it be your accomplishment in life. Word advice : never relax around her or you might find her hanging off my dick when you get home late from work.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78

Can't teach some niggas a dam thing. They have to suffer through it themselves to learn.

When it comes down to it, females just want a huge dick pounding them hard

That's why you white boys can't win.. Not enough Liam's to go around

>People ITT seriously thinking you can 'fix' women.

Wrong, faggots. Good women aren't 'created,' they're born. Through the course of their lives, they tarnish themselves and lower their own value through bad decisions. A decent man can keep a good woman good, but he cannot make a bad woman good.

I didn't say anything about getting with a whore and trying to steer her into something else. I'm talking about normal women, not some tumblr turbo slut.

This is a temporary fix only. You can't fix broken women. The second the novelty wears off her old behavior will come back.

He is a cuck.
He's marrying a woman that's an undeniable used up whore.

>I feel bad for Hemsworth
never feel bad about celebrities

Elliot, stop posting from the afterlife

You don't even need to be a Chad in terms of physical appearance.

Just treat them like shit. So many thirsty betas put pussy on a pedestal. Being nice just confirms to her that she controls you

Can confirm
Half-chad / half-sperg reporting.

I've been in serious relationships with 4 women, 3 were left-leaning 1 was redpilled.

Of the 3 liberals they basically stopped partying and started reading more "facts" about race, crime and history shortly after we started dating.

We would be out with their friends and I would get into discussions about the above topics and absolutely own their friends, in a non threatening engaging way to the point where their friends sought out conversations with me and the girls I was dating genuinely wanted to learn more so they could hold their own as well...and with knowledge comes power.

Lot of them to this day still text to make a "racey" joke or thought they can't really tell anyone else.

Having a big dick also really helps with this.

>feels güd mon frer

I respect where you are coming from, however both hos and house wives need a man who is "better" than they are.

You will turn a house wife into a hoe if you act clingy / needy / overly concerned with her bull shit.

Turning a hoe into a house wife is pretty easy if she sees you as much higher value than her, and that she has to work hard to keep your interest.

I think the core principles of maintaining women in society is raising men who won't put up with their shit, and will enforce structure on them.

> Proper women don't need such constant reinforcement and babysitting and thus often pair w/ proper men.

This is completely bogus. A women is proper because a man ( wether it is her father or someone else ) trained her to be proper.

Neither women nor men are born "proper", it's a cultural value that must be cultivated .

Very wise Latviabro.

she was always disgusting but this is a whole new level of horror

Not if Chad is a liberal.

Yes it's possible. I'm a Chad on the outside and do this to nyc libtits

Women respond to force and authority since it's so rare that they encounter a man who doesn't worship them and acquiesce to everything they say. Doesn't matter if the man is the biggest goldenboy Chad ever to live though she'll eventually again start to wonder if she can trade up or maybe cheat on the side or divorce this guy and get all his money while getting an even hotter younger Chad, basically just will never stop seeing how far they can push the limits and reaching for more.

can chad ever be a liberal though?

i-is she wearing diapers? hnnng.

>doesn't want to be treated like Disney snowflake

>smokes weed and draws penis for a few years to re brand herself as a liberated female artist

>returns to wholesome music because she's not smart enough to make real art and has to be a boring country artist singing about beer and beaches

>traditionalists act like this is some win.

It's a Promotion of Numale cucking and Hollywood.

This isn't a new phenomenon.
Hollywood has always been in the business of pushing ever more sneaky degeneracy and lowering of the human psyche.

He doesn't see anything. He's a product of a system and so is she. Hollywood arranges these couples to promote their agendas. This is the (Solid males try to turn hoes into housewives campaign) whereby they complete the circle of degeneracy..

Are you aware of how often couples break up or divorce in Hollywood? This is just a pairing to push an Agenda... Strong men should marry unruly hoed out women. The reverse advice of men of all time. This emboldens women to push forward in ever more degenerate and brazen ways and it implies that there will just so happen to be a successful monied hunk waiting along for them. This is beta numale psychology. Futher more, in such crushing economic and social times, do you really think you're going to have enough time to be successful and monied and also be there to subdue a former hoe on a 24/7 basis? It's a false presentation that almost never holds strong which is why old wisdom tells strong men not to marry hoes. Don't take my word for it.. Even the bible talks about it :
Proverbs 21:9
"King James Bible
It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.
"

i wanna slap her thighs and watch them jiggle.

I feel eeally bad for hoes it's actually really sad what happens to them in the long run.

I wish Miley Cyrus had been hit by a bus like 5 years ago or something man. Idk why you retards are acting like this massive whore calming down to suck some dumb cuckold dry is a winning situation.

A friend of mine once said:
>Women are lefties by nature, but they always end up adopting the political views of their couple. It is the job of a man to make her rightwing through severe dicking.

> Not realizing an unruly hoe is like a wild animal that you literally have to keep under lock and keep 24/7 and always stoop to chad level dominance to keep her in check.
> Not realizing this undermines you as a man
> Not realizing this takes your time and attention away from greater things
> Not realizing a proper woman doesn't need this
> Falling for the numale beta cuck lies
> Not taking old wisdom :

Proverbs 21:9
King James Bible
It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

>returns to wholesome music because she's not smart enough to make real art

As degenerate as it was, I liked "We Can't Stop" and think it's a pretty decent party song. You can say it's not art or that it glorifies kikery, but I say it's a pretty great depiction of society.

>6'3 rich actor with a 9.8/10 face
>cuck

Pick one.

Based post of truth.
Numale beta cuck masked as skrong man.

Anyone want to take wagers on how long it takes her to jump back on the chad wagon and brazenly state that he kept her back from being a stronger woman?

Were having church in here today.
Preach

>STARE AT IT GOY

>there is no coming back
>were having church
>preach

I don't know what kind of church you guys went to, but what you're saying is literally the exact opposite of the entire point of Christianity.

Yeah. Liberal men get the most pussy here. Republican men are mostly to intelligent to show any interest in women especially if you are one of the few Republican Asian men.

she didn't make that song. A buncha black guys did, and her vocals sucked in it. Very nasally. All the creative decisions that she has to make she completely fucks up. Like that video where she was some diaper baby freak.

>severe dicking
It's the only way to cure a Dyke too.

Is that fucking akechi

That's right Jesus saw Mary Magdalene he knew she was a whore and he forgive her for sucking 30 dicks in a row, why can't you be more like jesus.

She was a massive coalburner around the time the 23 video came out, then she became this weird strap-on wearing trannie on stage, fucking blow up dolls and wearing Jew star nipple pasties. He may be successful and good looking but he's still a cuck

Read the fuckin OP dumbass. Were talking about a tumblr turbo hoe. None of the commentary here pertains to a normal good woman. Normal good women praise the ground that good men walk on and good men love them for it.

Babysitting? Never.

Pretty much. Imagine all the nigger cum that's been blasted on those walls, sickening.

Jesus was a cuck , this is the Church of Odin