Why are jews so successful?

Why are jews so successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsdontbelieve/
jta.org/2017/04/26/news-opinion/united-states/jews-with-most-education-are-least-religious-study-finds
timesofisrael.com/who-said-jews-run-hollywood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most Jews actively favor other Jews in business dealings. Plus, they have all the advantages of being a minority while avoiding any of the downsides because they are physically white people.

Their the only White ethnic tribe that actually sticks together and looks out for one another.

The smarts of white people but the solidarity among each other of niggers

solidarity, education, and arrogance. and having survived to witness the decline of the west.

Literally racism.

This. Except they're smarter than whites. Look at prominent physicists. Hell, just look at Jewish inventors as a whole.

The follow THE BOOK

Some of those that want forces, are the same that burn crosses...

Lying. Even far past the point that it would be sensible to lie. To where any sensible person would assume "There can't still be more lies beneath this mountain of lies I've already uncovered. Surely not.", and yet, there always is.

They're hard-headed, nepotistic, and completely lacking in moral fiber.

put one jew into HR deparment and be surprised

they're a large legal mafia

They're smart.

>Jewish inventers

And a bonus pic.

higher IQ that comes at the cost of empathy, higher IQ jews are mostly sociopaths.

there's an improved version with a *good goy* on the last pic

They haven't lost the religious underpinning of their culture the way whites have. Remember, the "rich jews" meme only took off after atheism.

>Why are jews so successful?
They are organised

Didn't matter where in diaspora they landed because they brought Jewish law with them.

Israel is a good example.
Go to a mostly desert area.
Bring rule of law in.
Business thrives when property rights are established.
Much winning.
Neighbours claim you stole everything.

Nepotism and infiltration.

they abuse the federal reserve, getting all of the bailouts and loans they want without paying a single penny back. Jews in the Federal Reserve give Jew corporations/businesses all the money they want to buy out and bankrupt all competitive companies that are not Jewish.

high verbal IQ and low empathy makes them master manipulators. They always look out for fellow tribesman.

what difference if successful? roaches and rats are also 'successful' at what they do

Is there any real proof of Jewish nepotism?

Jews are the least religious demographic group in America.

they are only motivated by money and power, and never satisfied, Its a curse really

very good at lying

have zero conciousness of guiltyfeels, especially with goyims ( which they see as inferiour/all their slaves )

basically born psychopaths

just my hypothesis

>Why
they lie
they cheat
they steal
should I keep going?

Source?

Hahahahaha
No u faggot

while sabotaging others that do the same

This. Jews are the Sup Forums approved master race that laugh at a burning world of subhumans.

Nepotism
Lack of morals
Isolation
Can use antisemitism to deflect questioning.

>Jewish inventors
jews invented literally shit.
name 5 things jews invented that we use every day. Outside of usurious or duplicitous financial contracts
why work when you can just steal from the goyim?

Just New York.

They're smarter

>inb4 butthurt whities and azns

simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsdontbelieve/
jta.org/2017/04/26/news-opinion/united-states/jews-with-most-education-are-least-religious-study-finds

I have never seen such a stretch neck before in my life

Just statistics. But those are racist.

No proof
timesofisrael.com/who-said-jews-run-hollywood/

>Successful
>Born into rich family

Pick one.

Because they are smarter, better, and more brotherly oriented than white people. White people like to shit on each other with passive aggressive comments and like to keep each other down by way of competition. They aren't straight up niggers about it, but white people have their limits too. Jews build each other up and help each other out against their common goyim enemy.

Watch "a goys guide to history" on youtube.

They don't sit on their asses 24/7 going to a chinese cartoon image board complaining about white genocide and how jews rule the world

High IQ (for the Ashkenazim), dedication to education, pretending to be white while working against white interests (but for their own), and extreme ethno-nepotism. Also, the Holocaust insulates them from almost any criticism, no matter how valid.

Natural intelligence and strong family ties

Typically doesn't matter how smart you are if you're born into a broken home to parents that don't give a shit about you

When G'd's with us, who can be against us?

Jews have an in-group morality and an out-group morality (like the Nietzschean master/slave dichotomy): they treat one another much better than they treat non-Jews. Christians, on the other hand, if they're sincere, have only a universal morality: which can be exploited. They key to understanding the Jews is to research the Talmud, which, more so than the Bible, actually informs how they've conducted themselves throughout the centuries.

jews aren't smarter than whites schlomo boi. your rabbi and jew doctor lied to you so you would repeat that in our faces like a stupid dog with rabies. jewish inventors? ROTFLMAO. what is "stealing other peoples' works for 1000, alex? living and stealing off smarter and bigger people than you is how you exist you fucking kike. die.

I actually have a theory. Given that they have a nomadic history, most of them focused on trade. Given the fact they they assimilate local culture easily, unlike the gypsies, they could actually prosper.

>*that they

That 'meme' is way older than atheism. Merchant of Venice, a Shakespearean play, the old 'court Jew', a financial advisor to the King. This is no new stereotype

"rich Jews" goes back to at least the bible. Maybe even egypt, I suspect, but I haven't done much research into that, myself.

and they have a money printing machine in every country that prints money for jews 247365.

He's looking beat down and ugly fast as shit

the only jews on pol are fucking shills, schlomo.

>white

>Jews are smarter than whites
>Israel has an avg IQ of 95
>Ashkenazi jewish avg IQ is lower than Anglicans and even when ashkenazi sample sizes are tiny
Nice try though

>m-m-m-m-uh rabbi and muh mommy told me i was teh smartest! so it must be true! if i keep repeating this to white people, knowing it is false, they get butthurt h-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh

you are a special jew! which mental disease do you bring to pol, ugly little jew?

Because Jews are ambitious and belligerent. Both the absolute necessities for success in any area.

I used to be a violinist. In the classical music field, we actually deal with the JQ very early on, because so many of the the greatest performers in recorded history are Jewish. It would be easier to list the number of great pianists and violinists who were NOT Jewish. In such a field, people are naturally going to wonder. In fact it may be the only circumstance where the JQ is not only openly discussed but that Jews themselves take part in the discussion, because of their pride in their accomplishments.

And anyone who is familiar with playing an instrument knows there is no trickery at the highest levels. You can't bluff or nepotism your way to mastering an instrument, its the self discipline to nurture and develop innate ability that sets virtuosos apart. Is there nepotism at the conservatory or booking levels? Absolutely, but the audience determines demand and those never last long.

It's because of this that I don't hate Jews as a race at all. I think all identity politics is essentially anti-politics, it's throwing away any thought of policy just to try and protect an in-group. WNs have completely failed at showing that a White society wouldn't also fall into leftist degeneracy...it's how we started down this path after all.

Do I hate Jewish bankers and politicians and entertainment and journalists and all that? Absolutely, those are fields where nepotism, politics variables far outweigh actual skill. But at the end of the day, I also know the Jews showed themselves to excel in perhaps the only actual meritocracy left in the world...and I gotta respect that.

Tribal nepotism.

you don't build each other up. you tear other people down. you tear each other up and hate yourselves. shut the fuck up you godless satanist.

ya, they are busy being paid by jared jew on a chinese cartoon image board talking shit about white people

their smart and hard working

you can't even spell god you fucking stupid jew lel. you aren't with god. but you like to brand yourselves that way. god says fuck you too.

God's chosen people, m8. Get over it.

because it's the one and only thing the dirty fucking rats care about

>ahem
N E P O T I S M

i play sports. i am an athlete. shut up, jew. not sure what your point was with that fag opera shit.

jews promote others jews in music industry. they block out others. you probably don't get to hear many solid violinists because jews don't ever let you hear them. then that begins to cull white musicians. hence the over representation of jews playing the violin well according to you.

t. chad that has never met an athletic jew that plays high level athletics.

Why he's fisting the wall?

because they support their """race"""

lol, athletics is probably the least meritocratic field out there, you're all drugged up and it's a genetic lottery anyway, which is why you're all getting BTFO by niggers.

I don't hear any violinists these days that are really worth hearing, and I've been through all the great US centers, Curtis, Cleveland, Boston, Julliard, etc. If it makes your faggoty ass feel better, in classical music at least the present day Jews are no better than anyone else, which is to say they all suck in comparison to the old masters.

>Giving arms to Israel.

Best goy ever.

That's a cool story user, do you have the second part?

Literally artificial selection during the middle ages towards intelligence + nepotism.

>used to be a violinist
SAGED AND IGNORED

I used to have a thing for Jewish girls but they would always flat out tell me that their family would never be accepting of her getting involved with a non-Jew. But of course they are still plenty of fun.

lies

I don't think it was ever posted. I waited, never saw the thread. Asked, and everyone said it was kill. Made me sad.

>)
the teacher looks jewish the creator of this meme seems alt right jealous of jews that troll is very funny

The same reason why niggers from the ghetto get nowhere:
It's all about the work ethic.

No real secret:
No. 1 by far is to take education VERY VERY VERY seriously. Add in intense & aggressive personalities. Beta goys are intimidated by Jew intelligence and pushiness - makes them feel uncomfortable

meh, non factor without education and aggressiveness

Dropping the biggest redpill

Jews are rich, well connected whites

sports are genetics and largely a waste of time. life is short - while white trash parents have their kids in travel sports all year, jew parents make their kid have a 4.0, become a debate champion, president of clubs, research, etc. jews will typically run cross country or some bullshit just for the athletics chechmark

Jews will knife each other in the back if they see an opening