Nu/pol/ cringe thread

nu/pol/ cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytUGgirDuM8
youtube.com/watch?v=0vGKjgjWc-A
youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying you weren't pushing this shit like an autistic faggot and replying to everybody with "Praise KEK!" just two months ago
I hate this board so much.

you could always leave it'd probably be good for you

>implying these nerd faggots even go on Sup Forums or even like anything you all do
it's just a meme

Bump

this one is pretty funny t.bh

I feel like it's the same butthurt libcucks who keep making these thread every day

not a liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=ytUGgirDuM8

Some of those kids might appear immature, but in their heart they are good people. They are actual human beings - unlike leftists who are hateful and cancerous.

>buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword

do you hear yourself

Praise Kek!

ye they are just cringey kids from the_donald, harmless
reminder that anyone punching right is a liberal shill

>le maga xD

civicucks/neocons need to know their place

>divide and conquer

not this time, Shlomo

who cares better than leftist fags

nice try

kids like you are the reason i make these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=0vGKjgjWc-A

no im deaf

>adventure time
>juggalo meme
>illinois
oh my god just gas this whole state

When is your shift over?

That's a good way to keep your car from being stealed

>ur a shill
typical trump supporting civicuck response

The Pepe pin isn't as offensive as the sticker on the fucking bill.

A

>yarmulke
Fucking pottery

>cringe thread
>Posts based Ethnic Kekistanis

Ironic White Nationalists are Sup Forums's strongest asset

Cute chick.

can't tell if being ironic, these days you never know

but user half of her entire head is just glasses and hair

>34 posts by this ID
>"I'm not a shill, you cuck!!"
So you mean to tell us that you are doing this on your free time? At around midnight UK time?

>LE BASED MINORITIES ARE SAVING LE ALT RIGHT!!!11!!
Niggers are niggers, and the_donald (where you obviously came from) is a kike-led strawman.

Why are those americans so cringey and hideous looking?

>34 posts by this ID
i'm dumping images you retard

If you do it another 10 minutes, you'd have been doing this for an hour straight.
kys my man

Christ... I always though it was just a few lone neckbeards but this looks like a whole movement of autists

sticker on the hat is extra gay, but I'd wear that hat while masturbating in the privacy of my own home

>t. butthurt ethnic kekistani

Of course I'm ironic, can you even read? Irony Is Our Greatest Strength.

Thanks for the greagt pics.

Not sure why you want to counter-signal against pro-white ally groups. That's basically what this amounts to, along with (((Ezra)))'s Proud Boys. If kekistani is acceptable, then pro-white groups will be acceptable, but if you're not allowed to make ok hand signs or post memes, then we'll never be allowed to secure a future for our white homeland and the beauty of the White Ayran Woman, either. You have to think strategically on these things and not be a stormfag infighting shill.

>what is shitposting
>what is late night shitposting
just a few months ago pol was praising trump for shitposting at 4am
fuck off you normie redditor

>tfw no qt to LARP with

I don't like that alt-right shit, but the goyim know poster is pretty funny. Antisemitism in public is always respectable imo.

Got anymore pics of the girl on the right?

alright i'm out of pics

Haha. All these people post on this board. No wonder it's such faggptry.

Trump shitposting actually had a purpose of challenging and changing the narratives established by politicians and the media. What exactly is this accomplishing, and how is it related to politics?

>these are the people ruining Sup Forums
you can't make this shit up

All it really represents is Sup Forums's successful invasion of the Republican Party and the White Identitarian movement. To knock off 2 birds with 1 stone like that is our biggest notch on the belt yet, no matter how much you scream "Chanology 3.0!".

People who repeat memes irl are fucking cancer

user, many of those the_don faggots eventually morphed into white nationalists. Believe it or not, those civcucks help our image out because it gives us plausible deniability of racism in public.

But you know this, you are just punching right, very smart kike tactic indeed. Makes me glad 29 of your countries little girls died in a terrorist attack, you niggers did it to yourselves by infighting. When a nail hits your wife's frontal lobe in the next monthly terrorist attack, don't blame me when I laugh at the blood of spilled bong.

Dont punch right, kike.

except kekistan was taken over by normies and redditors what's your point.
they mud the original goals and views to match their own normie meme goals.
It's like fucking chanology and the Guy Fawkes masks, then next thing you know people who aren't being ironic take over like user-i-moose
15300 notre

>white identitarian movement

PRAISE KEK

trump does more with his life than shitpost on Sup Forums though

are you the same british guy from last night because i see my pictures that i dumped last night. also NOFX suck

Kek Will Unite Us , needed group of Kekistian WatchFrogs to out Antifa in Houston, Tx and its DNC money connection . Post on Craigslist Houston May 28, 2017

that's me, dump more if you have em
neck yourself kiddo

I got so much shit for trashing kek fags and e celeb fuckers like Styx and now I see hate for this all over the site?

Fucking newfags

I'm just jealous of how little work these little rightwing tadpoles had to do to have so much LARPing fun. When i was this fags age I was busy obsessing over nRX and post ron paul libertarian malaise. Hours spent shitposting in the face of unchecked liberal insanity, as it was the only way to combat the ever normalized lunacy of the far left, there was no one to pave the way for us, we suffered tofight back against the faggotry and now these lucky young fuckers get to revel in the chaos of our creation. Fuck i'm salty, he doesn't deserve to crusade against leftist hordes IRL with that qt3.14 while we did all the grunt work. fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

Yeah you say that but you're the ones who seem to be awfully upset

>Ironic White Nationalists
no theyre not they ruin the board and the kind of discourse we use to have. Ideologies arent a joke you faggot

You clearly haven't lurked long enough.
We always turn against our own the moment they go public.

Feel free to leave.
Like right now.

Thanks for the dump OP.

I agree, well said. More white people aren't GTKRWN anyway, so I see giving WNism a socially acceptable and trendy coat of paint pretty good in its own right, and something I never thought would've happened at this stage of my life. The autism from cringe shills would confuse me if I didn't believe most of it was just trolling.

>except kekistan was taken over by normies and redditors what's your point.
Who gives a shit, Sup Forums was normie and reddit infested since reddit was invented. That's the cost of doing any kind of raid activism at all, only 2 kinds of people exist in meatspace: NEETs and normies.

hey shitskin paki

>Shariablue spends MILLIONS of dollars to destroy Sup Forums's memes and culture
>Sargon: "Hold my beer..."

>someone actually took the time to make this