Some hippy gets knifed when a loony redneck attacks a muslim: $600k self imposed jizya raised

some hippy gets knifed when a loony redneck attacks a muslim: $600k self imposed jizya raised

eight people get shot by a wog in mississippi : $0

fuck your earth

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/update-portland-killer-voted-bernie-reported-trump-supporters-police-nothing-video/
imgur.com/a/QsVkC
imgur.com/a/bBuyf
youtube.com/watch?v=Can4b5XRkxI
youtube.com/watch?v=JZL5-_y9jIY
archive.is/zhLUH
archive.is/gc8DR
archive.is/2lOqu
archive.is/tkwUT
archive.is/biyEK
archive.is/Ixfdj
archive.is/rxVXR
archive.is/lhXTH
archive.is/Y5lAM
archive.is/HC30f
archive.is/hHHCf
archive.is/j1wF5
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/28/brave-and-selfless-oregon-stabbing-victims-hailed-as-heroes/
archive.is/9SEtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"a loony redneck"

Dude was a Bernie supporting rabid Anti Trump faggot.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/update-portland-killer-voted-bernie-reported-trump-supporters-police-nothing-video/

His posts

imgur.com/a/QsVkC
imgur.com/a/bBuyf

Trump supporters telling him to leave a rally where he tried to join us and act like a Nazi Sympathizer among us

youtube.com/watch?v=Can4b5XRkxI
youtube.com/watch?v=JZL5-_y9jIY

Archive Links to his facebook posts

archive.is/zhLUH
archive.is/gc8DR
archive.is/2lOqu
archive.is/tkwUT
archive.is/biyEK
archive.is/Ixfdj
archive.is/rxVXR
archive.is/lhXTH
archive.is/Y5lAM
archive.is/HC30f
archive.is/hHHCf
archive.is/j1wF5

>attacks a muslim
He was shouting insults at a Muslim apparently and then this whiteknight came over and started a confrontation. if this was an Islamophobic attack as the media insists then why didn't he attack the Muzzie?

are americans allowed to use the epithet wog? i love it

only if you also start saying "jam" instead of "jelly"

I personally think that - if anything - this is a sign that the more conservative and right-wing groups should care more about each other. This should inspire the people in Mississippi to raise funds for this case, too.

No one is stopping them, is there?

I'm not reading all of that, but I believe you. That's seriously fucking weird if it's true.

God damn it. Not the thread is dead after you posted that stuff. Looks like the shills won't bump the truth, now I have to read all of it and copy pasta your post.

Good luck with that. Right wingers have no empathy.

All the King's money
And all the Kings's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again

I think that isn't true - that this is more of an American/capitalist issue that affects the American right-wing or conservative population, rather than this being a right-wing trait by itself. I think you're very mistaken.

He's not a right winger.
See:

Alright, well, my point about the fund-raising remains, though. No one's stopping the affected/concerned conservative white communities in the US to raise funds for each other's plights? Or am I wrong?

>potheads will defend this

I knew him. He had more intelligence and integrity in his pinky than 90% of you hateful faggots. He was a smart STEM student, kind, and super easy to talk to. The kind of guy you sorry losers aspire to be but your autism prevents you from being.

Your gross generalization of all the people present and posting on Sup Forums shows that you are no better than the people you hold us for.

Besides, who'd want to be a cvck like pic related? Maybe you, not me.

t. Msc. in architecture and urban design within a month. :)

Eat shit asshole. You twinks have no respect at all.

>Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche
>Ricky John Best
>Micah David-Cole Fletcher

>so mad
>calling me a twink
>I'm big enough to slap your shit so silly it'd get its own sitcom

Nah, I'm a Balkanite and don't need to be taught respect by a little cocksucker cucklord such as yourself. ;) :*

So basically they're just killing each other now while outlandishly pretending to be one of us, and stupidly leaving easy trails to prove they are frauds. Sweet.

WTF IS THIS SHIT

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/28/brave-and-selfless-oregon-stabbing-victims-hailed-as-heroes/

More fake news from washpo

Always use archive.is on blogs renowned for trash journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/9SEtA

greasy wop go get fucked by africans you faggot.

Holy fuck I remember this guy from months ago! is that seriously the suspect? Either way, the dude seems like a tremendous trouble-making faggot.

Just because you can do it online now doesnt mean begging isnt homeless nigger tier behavior.

>Jewish Bernie Sanders supporter
>redneck
lol no

He also talked about podesta like... 3 years ago... lol

So the media is aiding and abetting this crime by not acknowledging the easily discovered fact of this case: The murderer was a leftist trying to pretend he was a Trump person.

Instead of reporting this, they are going along with this lunatic's narrative. Doesn't that make them part of the crime? Not just that, but other nutjob leftists will see that the media plays along with these kinds of false flags, and be motivated to do the same thing.

This is illegal, no?

Naw guys, total Trump poster. Only Trump people care about human rights for illegals.

He was also a sovereign citizen. So chances are before he slit the cucks throats he screamed AM I BEING DETAINED when they tried to confront him and then was probably later arrested for trying to buy some comic books with a copy of his birth certificate

What kind of a bitch goes after girls anyway? It's the mudslime men who need to be repulsed. The women can stay since they'll likely be needing comfort after the ordeal.

This guy was just a schizo he also talks about zionists hiding the truth about flat earth

>What kind of a bitch goes after girls anyway
A leftist.

I'm starting to honestly think he was the dude behind all the flat earth general's, vlarg posting, etc.

Since his arrest I haven't seen a damn one here.

Was he trying to get some pussy?

>Since his arrest I haven't seen a damn one here.
you're fucking right arent you?

Sure thing m8, go jam your dick in a blender.

holy shit, you guys, don't you get it? that crazy dumb shit martyred himself for us!

if it's ruled that his freedom of speech wasn't protected and thus thoes two dipshits' interviening physically to stop him saying words they didn't like, then the fucking gloves are off the next time those shit eating atifas throw a protest

I still think there is more to this story. user will have it figured out in a day or two. What we know is that the women who were being "protected" left immediately, offering no support to the White-knights.

dude, wouldn't that be funny

I want to believe

WOAH WOAH WHAT??!

First of your videos:
>"No, no. I'm an Ashkenazi, I know yiddish!" 0:38

We don't use "wog" in MURRICA. Please use a more specific and offensive euphemism

nice thumbnail cunt way to make his posts barely readable.

A dude weed lmaobertarian.

It's a false flag to blame trump supporters for being so hateful they murder the protectors of innocent muslims.

nothing more, idiot.

and the media is his accomplice.

Lol, no, he was a faggot.

>having this bad of vision

we're talking Court ruling over the first amendment here, if he was some shill to (poorly) paint Trump supporters as violent extremist, then shit has backfired in more ways than one.

>White people get stabbed to death after pissing someone off
>Families get hundreds of thousands of dollars
>Tyrone gets shot 20 times in the back by the police even though he dindu nuffin
>Family doesn't get shit
We can use this

Mods have been ruthlessly 404ing all of the real shit on Sup Forums for the last few weeks.

there seems to be a lot of shills in here. should i go to sleep now lads?