Shifting the culture to the right

Laci Green has gone from SJW to classical liberal.

Sargon of Akkad has gone from classical liberal to conservative.

Steven Crowder and Ann Coulter have gone from conservative to Alt-lite.

Lauren Southern is going from Alt-lite to almost Alt-right (except the JQ).

Some of the Alt-Right are going full Evola.

I think we genuinely are shifting the culture to the right in some ways.

Is this a good thing? Is it possible that Laci will slide into 1488 or NRx one day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII
youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA
youtube.com/watch?v=gYPAvT-3Fvs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/white-working-class-boys-perform-worst-at-gcses-research-shows
youtube.com/watch?v=hQyN8cmqokg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111086552/#111086552
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115705158/#115705158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's working, keep shitposting lads

Just to point out, I'm not really racist. I'm kinda just here for the memes and because being part of 4chab has been fun for the past 2 years.

My political views are up in the air desu. I cannot stand progressivism/SJWs. I sympathise with conservative social values but I don't think I believe in God. I am skeptical of feminism but I am also a kissless virgin so that might explain some of my hostility. I just don't buy the racial IQ stuff: I've met a lot of smart black peoples; it seems that wealth and good family background gives a higher IQ (more able to concentrate) than the other way round.

Also I find the JQ stuff hard to believe.

I don't understand enough of economics to have a sound opinion.

Being "alt lite" is becoming trendy, so more women will do it for money on YouTube and betas will fill their patreon accounts.

Also, I miss the golden days of Neoreaction. Even if Moldbug is a Jew, he was a talented political writer.

Keep lurking, user. It will come.

How big a problem are SJWs in France?

Is French society very racially segregated?

pic looks like made by an autistic 8 year old. Who takes such shit serious? Autistic 8 year olds?

>Also, I miss the golden days of Neoreaction. Even if Moldbug is a Jew, he was a talented political writer.

Neoreaction is basically the Alt-right for grown ups. NRx should appeal to the edgy libertarians and Jared Taylor style race realists. You can really tell the difference in intellect between the NRxers (high) and the 1488ers (low).

heh, your metrics are a bit off. anyone if favour of gay marriage or women in the workplace is far left.

Keep researching and digging user. You'll see it all eventually.

The JQ is a hard one to accept.
Culture of Critique is a good place to start.
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII

>golden days of Neoreaction

Was that 2013/14? I got into Sup Forums and the whole alt rightish world towards the end of 2014 because of gamergate.

The graph doesn't show left and right. Just modernist-traditionalist and Libertarian-Authoritarian.

>How big a problem are SJWs in France?
Not as bad as with the anglos but it is creeping up, I overheard people unironically talking about the gender spectrum the other day

> Is French society very racially segregated?
Yes and no. Shitskins are everywhere and it's hard to avoid them but despite what cucks will say, everyone keeps to their own kind/class.

Most of the youth voted for Macron but more than expected voted Le Pen too. It's urbanites of all ages and people over 50 that are hopelessly cucked. Nationalist groups like Generation Identitaire seem to be picking up steam though.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LSlRcce4vA

Being a right wing libertarian is not alt light, it's libertarian.

i was talking about the post, the youtube people that are now on the right are not conservative.

people probably discredit this guy but i think he's pretty interesting youtube.com/watch?v=gYPAvT-3Fvs

None of them come even close to mainstream ideology and mentality of pre-WW1 European people.

Self-sacrifice for the higher cause of society and state, dedication, family and conservative values.

The people you named are attention-seeking unproductive scum.

Overton window has been forever shifted.

What made Europe so great and magnificient is largely lost.

You can't build lasting legacy and world domination, empires with a generation of hedonistic, non-Godfearing, materialistic spoiled brats.

this is why the overton window doesn't really shift if it doesn't shift on the edge. even if people within the middle move on average to the right, if the shift isn't fundamental it's not meaningful at all, and possibly detrimental.

I think this is kind of an unsophisticated judgment you could provide examples for highly intellegent and stupid people in both corners. Francis Jockey Parker was certainly a genius and Revilo P. Oliver a polymath.

Intresting thread, sad to see so few people intrested.

But then if you lurk too much you see how many gullible naive retards there are on this board.

I unironically preferred nu/pol/ during the US election.

Sup Forums is going mainstream because it is the new thing in town.

I think there are a lot of people part of 'alt-right/alt-lite' world who started as edgy libertarian atheist teenagers. After Rebecca Watson and elevatorgate in 2011 the atheist teens basically shifted a bit to the right and the further to the right after being disgusted by the rise of SJW culture.

Some of them stopped there are others went further, started browsing Sup Forums and redpill websites. Gradually get more edgy until, hey presto, full far-right online by age 21.

I think that some of these guys might calm down and end up being regular conservatives.

Do a lot of young Spaniards know about Sup Forums and this whole world? It's certainly true a lot more people are now familiar with Sup Forums than, for example, a few years ago.

>wealth and good family background gives a higher IQ
thats not how iq works

You seem dumb only being able to take personal experience into account
Classic lefty doesn't hate niggers until they are forced to be surrounded by them

Yeah to be fair anyone with serious knowledge of politics can't really take this place too seriously.

You can talk about the idiocy and problems with left wing ideology but Sup Forums doesn't really have a serious ideology to begin with. To be fair, it largely consists of late teens/early 20s young men with deep sexual insecurities who find catharsis in far right politics because our culture is so saturated with social liberalism/progressivism at the moment.

>neoreaction
>authoritarian

Whoever made that graph doesn't know what neoreaction is. Neoreaction is both authoritarian and libertarian: those who have more power by divine right also have more freedom balanced with more responsibility. Which is how it's been since the dawn of civilization, regardless of the political system in place. If fate has deemed you worthy, you ascend, otherwise you descend.

In other words, instead of forcing some ideology across the entire chess board that applies to all of the game pieces--a form of equality--neoreaction instead returns to formalizing the actual systems that emerge within civilization, naming them and giving them categories.

For the slave and lower-order castes, neoreaction will be authoritarian. But for the upper and leader castes, neoreaction will be freedom unbounded.

>You seem dumb only being able to take personal experience into account

I didn't say my experience was proof of anything; it just makes what some of what Jared Taylor preaches hard to believe. Even if there is some difference between the Average IQ of whites and blacks, even by the Bell Curve standards, the overlap is huge.

Plenty of smart blacks and stupid whites.

Why is it preferable for me to breed with a stupid white woman instead of a smart black or Indian woman?

Also in the U.K. the worst performing demographic at school is BY FAR white working class boys.

>Only one cunt gets to live in freedom because of the lady of the lake.
>Not Authoritarian

You absolute retard.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/white-working-class-boys-perform-worst-at-gcses-research-shows

White working class boys fail at school in the UK.

See this is the study that connects with my personal experience. The dumbest and most fucked up people at school were always people from the white council estate.

Well yeah, you can thank MSM for that. I'm not trying to make a fool of themselves, they are perfectly aware of what they are doing by giving free time on the telly even if they are painting them as monsters. In what world did you expect of an ebilnazifrog to come off as a news heading story?

Talking specifically about Spain I don't think we are truly; well let say directly, influenced by Sup Forums in the sense that they get their info/memes from this place.
It is a more of a tricke-down memento or indirectly influence through a lot of spanish speaking websites and forums who replicate, in our own way, the distiled essence of this place. But anyways when we come to politics we spaniards are always insiders, meaning that even if we do notice mainstream ideologies in the continent we always find a way to mold them into our own thing/reasoning/spirit or what's worse, to excuse it to gave historical discurse another approximation. As an example you can perfectly see our latest civil war like an amphitheater of all XX century mass ideologies in one messy place.

NRx and Alt Right are similar, but I wouldn't say "Alt-right for grown ups". Alt Right is basically white nationalism and identitarianism. NRx are race realists, but jacobites/monarchists (or as Moldbug said neocameralists or formalists).

NRx was really popular during the Obama era. 2007-20014 maybe. Most of the people still produce content though. It's a bit more sophisticated than Alt right. If you're interested, read Moldbug's "Gentle Intro"

Race iq doesn't say that there are no smart blacks, only that there are fewer of them relative to the black population when compared to other races

I think...Nick Steves from Social Matter made this graph, user.

>It's a bit more sophisticated than Alt right. If you're interested, read Moldbug's "Gentle Intro"

Yeah I've read Curtis Yarvin's (Moldbug) 'letter to open minded progressives'.

It is a HELL of a lot more sophisticated than the alt right. For one thing unlike Andrew Anglin or the guys at TRS, Nick Land and Yarvin can actually write properly for a start.

Also Yarvin and Land are obviously very familiar with a lot of classical political theory (Carlyle and Burke etc...) whereas I don't think many Daily Stormer readers have even read a book in their lives.

Really? How could you not see they native working class of the UK got fucked over and displaced for 2 or 3 generations by mass immigration, rising housing prices and fewer opportunities. Is it any surprise kids from broken homes become utterly dysfunctional as well? Your country literally treats them like dogshit. Rotherham? Tommy Robinson? The Left will bend backwards for any other demographics but has no qualms throwing them under the bus at every chance they get.

trips don't lie.
Egotistical Lefties think that we'll "grow out" of Sup Forums, little do they know that not only that once you come here, you're here for good. If you're to grow up at all, it's moving from Alt-Right to NRx.
Perhaps it'll make a comeback soon.
[spoiler] Murdoch Murdoch so accurately describes Sup Forums btw. Murdoch Murdoch is the lobertarian troll from gaymergate. Dr. Murdoch is the NRx. Murdoch-Chan is a stormfag. [/spoiler]

So you're basically an alt-lite kind of guy? I started like you, but eventually realized I was being a fag, you just need to become confident in your beliefs.

Also to what you said about race and IQ it's wrong, even people like Sam Harris again. I say this as someone who's oldest friend is a rich black guy with an IQ of 160: he and the people you discussed are exceptions to statistical rules.

And even if they weren't, this is about identity, not necessarily supremacy. It's about loving your own even if they are shit because on a collective level you are them.

Read CoC, I've barely started it but I hear it's good for the JQ redpill. This is something I've experienced personally having known more Jews than most of you ever will, so it came easy to me understanding their nature.

Listen to TRS, it can be cringey at times but it's pretty good.

I want the Alt-Right to turn into something more sophisticated. I think if it was paired with some sort of religious fundamentalism, that would be the answer.

That wouldn't work out.
The media is so entrenched in believing that Richard Spencer is our supreme overlord and he is a major fag supporter.

I'm very pleased by the general approach and aesthetics that groups like Generation Identitaire is showing. I've got a good friend who's on the southern part of the country since 2012 and being like-minded always tells me that you can really feel the reactionary movement taking off. Of course to the normie frenchie these things may go undercover but hey you only find things that you are looking for. The mere existance of groups like these is proof enough of that.

I wish the best of luck.

The problem with NRX is that they're very against populism in function and form. They haven't been able to capitalize on the recent surge in nationalism & populism because of this, which is why a lot of people stopped caring about them. There's a lot of fascinating stuff to read and talk about, but they generally have no real solutions, strategy, or desire to have one(except wait to be anointed King).

>whereas I don't think many Daily Stormer readers have even read a book in their lives.
DS, TRS is often funny and occasionally informative. Check out the latest Rebel Yell podcast, maybe you'll like it better.
youtube.com/watch?v=hQyN8cmqokg
I understand your sentiment but the way you articulate it makes you sound like a bit of a twat. The Alt-Right is what it is, but there is more substance to some of /ourguys/ than you seem to think. Keep lurking, go listen to People like Greg Johnson, Kevin McDonald, Jared Taylor and whatnot.

He's not, the quote everyone uses is a meme where if you view it in context he was talking about "anti homosexuality"

He's said he thinks gays should keep it hidden and basically shut the fuck up. This is my stance, we'll never get rid of all of them even if there was some sort of a culling. We just need to make sodomy unacceptable

The problem is so many stormfags and TRS hate NRx because moldbug is half Jewish. They are so blinded by their obsession with Jews that they don't bother (or are intellectually incapable of) putting any arguments against it.

Any mention of NRx or Moldbug and they'll call you a (((Skype))) shill or something.

The fundamental difference between left and right is that the left believes everything you do is a product of your environment (so the environment needs to be more "fair"), and the right believes it is your genetics (so a government that tries to redistribute will have to resort to tyranny when the redistribution fails to deliver any results).

But every day, more and more research appears linking specific behaviours, psychology, personality, temperament, intelligence, abilities etc to groups of genes.

Not saying environment doesn't matter, but it plays a smaller role than our culture believes.

This will be unable to be suppressed - as the hyper-industrialized technological society we live in will start to DEMAND that humans be genetically enhanced. Society won't demand it - the technology (which guides us without us knowing) will demand it off us. As soon as the technology even exists, the SJW narrative dies overnight.

>I don't think many Daily Stormer readers have even read a book in their lives.
Agreed. These people are fools who are useful for dumbing down white nationalism for the masses though.

Keep in mind that the goal of NRx is to end democracy entirely. Something like this isn't bound to happen anytime soon. The goal of the alt right is democracy with white identity, but that could be a possible stepping stone to NRx ideas.

I used to be near Democrat, but then I became Alt-Light. It's pretty /comfy/ here, not racist or anything like that which is noice.

>full Evola
someone post the fuggin evola spurdo meme. Evola is a complete retard for REEEing and being upset, not about the french revolution itself but the violence that happened. It's like he has PTSD from a historical event like a typical SJW. Fuck him. There is a video of him on youtube, anyone on the fence on Evola, I urge to watch it. He is the least charasmatic, most autistic (cannot even matain eye contact), character to ever be embraced by Sup Forums.... He's not even right wing, he's just this insane guy who lived in his mother basement hsi entire life.

>guy who lived in his mother basement hsi entire life
He's Italian, that doesn't count

The three Murdochs are represent different boards. Murdoch is Sup Forums, Doc is /sci/, and Chan is Sup Forums.

You're already trapped, you may be on the fence now, but you'll be here with the rest of us someday.

>There is a video of him on youtube, anyone on the fence on Evola, I urge to watch it. He is the least charasmatic, most autistic (cannot even matain eye contact)
The video where he's like 100 years old and half dead?

You're basically me two years ago.

>He's not even right wing
You fucking retard. Evola is literally the most right wing philosopher of all time. The term 'right wing' literally comes from the French Revolution when the people who opposed the revolution and favoured the Ancien Regime sat on the rift of the chamber.

>lived in his mothers basement
He studied engineering at university abd then went to work for the Nazi SD and became a friend of Himmler.

QED you are a retard.

>It's pretty /comfy/ here, not racist or anything like that which is noice.
user says as his nation is in the middle of Cold Civil War, perpetuated by rabid minorities and Marxist Cults.

Half of the white folks alive in the states right now are Boomers. That 60% meme is going to look a lot more like 45% in very little time at all.

>Also, I miss the golden days of Neoreaction.
Tfw xenosystems is a shadow of its former self because Land got tired of shills but you keep going there because you live in the past

Kek Singapore. You already live in Land's paradise.

and?
this place was 1 percent white about a tenth of a french history ago

To be fair, Laci Green saw her Clinton wonderland implode, sought reflection and found a boyfriend. She realized that dick wasn't inherently evil and that her group of sloped-back feminists need to chill the fuck out. I think that's just reasonable, DESU.

Lots of people I know have either left the Democratic Party to become independents or republicans. My wife was a woman's study minor 10 years ago to voting for Trump and being Republican. Because she's tired of the bullshit.

what blogs are still worth reading?
I am still subscribed to:
electricdolphinblog.wordpress.com
blog.jim.com
Free Northerner
The Thinking Housewife
Human Varieties
The Faith and Heritage
Cambria Will Not Yield

The only ones I have in my bookmarks that you didn't mention are Sailer, Scott Alexander, and Z Man (all of which are in xenosystems sidebar anyway).
Alexander's probably my favourite because watching a shitlib down redpills is great spectator sport.

I confess that I appreciate it more for the preponderance of cute azns with a BLEACH fetish than I do for the political system, but that's not to say I don't appreciate the political system.

Ah so you are white. What country are you from originally? How did you end up in Singapore?

The same green and pleasant land as yourself lad.
Came over here for work since they pay much better.

Alexander is a really smart guy, but isn't he a progressive?

What do you work as? I'm thinking about becoming a physics teacher when I finish my degree. They basically throw money at you to teach physics at the moment.

Plus I want to work in a British international school in somewhere like Singapore or somewhere in East Asia.

TRS?

The Right Stuff

not your blog faggot

lol meanwhile i have gone from centrist to edgylibertarian w/ some populist views

But is the culture really shifting to the right, or is it more like both leftists and rightists are becoming more and more extreme with a vanishing middle ground?

>if you're not a black Muslim tranny Anti-Fag you're a Nazi
>kill yourself and apologize to a PoC for existing or you're a Nazi
>everyone would rather be labeled a Nazi
Now who's fault is that?

Just walk through the hood or a sharia town and it will become clear to you

RADISH MAG

You should see the normie political chart.

Thanks, lad. Added to my RSS reader.

Worst part is, now people side-eye you for not following INTERNET PERSONALITIES, like normies look at you funny when you don't keep up with celebrity gossip.

The number of political ideologies is growing as fast as the number of genders.

That graph is fucking retarded, and OP is an autistic child

what's retarded about it?

>I still believe in (((social justice))) and feminism

More like Laci Green wants more subscribers and Jewtube shekels

Are you completely unable to interpret statistics? Intelligence is distributed on a bell curve, anecdotal evidence of meeting 97th percentile individuals from the high end of that curve doesn't do anything to negate the existence of the hundreds of millions who will regress toward the average. It's the NAXALT logical fallacy ("not all X are like that").

IQ is 80% genetically determined. Wealth and a successful culture don't lead to a higher IQ; a higher IQ leads to wealth and a successful culture.

Of course there are plenty of smart people in the Congo. Would you like to move there?

Things like civic trust and national quality of life are determined by the averages when you start talking about hundreds of millions of people, not a few remarkable individuals. And on average, the difference in IQ between northern europeans and sun-saharan africans is between one and two standard deviations; the difference between Denmark and Nigeria.

Just to begin answering your second question- regression to the mean.

CoC is god-tier and should be mandatory reading before discussing anything at all on Sup Forums

I want to be clear on something- imagine I went up to a man in Japan, which is currently 98% Japanese, and told them that over the next 50 years I would be importing enough millions of mestizos, africans, arabs, and south asians so that at the end of those 50 years, Japanese people would make up 49% of the population and the country's average IQ would be in the double-digits.

Imagine the man responded "no thank you, I'd prefer to have that not happen". Your conclusion would be that he had deep sexual insecurities?

>JQ
>CoC
What?

social matters

kakistocracy (or something like that)

lurk more. JQ = Jewish Question, CoC = Culture of Critique.

>alt light are fucking anarchists mixed with white nationalism

former leftist here. it is absolutely happening, because left has gone off the deep end, and more people are waking up to the craziness every day
I voted for Trudeau in 2015 and I was even one of those people that got mad at Jimmy Fallon for messing up Trump's hair; but by October the Jordan Peterson phenomenon made me aware that there was a lot more insanity bubbling under the surface of causes that I normally would have supported with no question. hearing a gender studies activist/"professor" claim on a mainstream show that there is no such thing as biological sex will shake most sensible people out of their stupor.
since then I've been impervious to the media bias against Trump, and can only shake my head at their total abandonment of impartiality, indulging in conspiracy theories involving Russia to protect all the people who still can't imagine Trump as their president from that reality by enshrining a public myth of his illegitimacy
my dad watches CNN daily, and it feels like the reverse of what it was like to have a dad who watched Fox News a decade ago, but every bit as frustrating.
I've since gotten a membership in the Conservative Party of Canada to vote on the new leader. my dad saw the letters from there and said:
>but user, this is a Liberal household

here's a few threads from the past few months that document this shift:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111086552/#111086552
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115705158/#115705158